Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelerfreak76's 5 round mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Steelerfreak76's 5 round mock Reply with quote

Quote:

7. Arizona - Geno Smith, QB (West Virginia)
38. Arizona - Kyle Long, OT (Oregon)
69. Arizona - Datone Jones, OLB (UCLA)
100. Arizona - Quinton Patton, WR (Louisiana Tech)
133. Arizona - Jawan Jamison, RB (Rutgers)

Love the first two picks, fill two big needs. I'm not a big Jones fan but I haven't seen him play a ton either. We have 0 reason to draft a WR there. Already have a top notch recieving core. And I could not low the 5th pick any more[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Pats I would prefer Hopkins over Woods if WR is the position you desire to fill..

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
Flexx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpinsky33 wrote:
Flexx wrote:
diamondcutter27 wrote:
sorry but Joeckel is a HORRIBLE pick.Albert's not going anywhere and we have Winston at RT so no need at all for Joeckel
Sorry, disagree. Joeckel is a very good pick because of 5 reasons: 1. Albert UFA Will he resign 2. Albert had back problems last part of season and didn't play. 3. Stephenson was drafted by Pioli and Crennell. Ried and Dorsey may have a different idea for there OL. 4. You said it Winston at RT. Joeclel is a LT. 5. Depth

Let's face it, we didn't get the #1 overall pick becuase we had a great team. However, since we can tag Albert, if we let him walk, we would be creating another hole. I'm not a fan of creating a hole so we can draft a replacement. I don't believe Albets back is that much of an issue. If we don't like Stephenson (who played well last year) then we can draft depth in the 3rd round. The massive holes we have are: QB, MLB, S, 3-4 DE, and WR. Minor holes are: OLB (depth), TE.
Given the talent in the draft I wouldn't be opposed to getting our 3-4 DE or QB with our first pick.
All good reasoning. However, remember, Reid and Dorsey: BPA. Doubt that will be a QB. DE, yes possible. Other than that, OT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: