Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st Mock of 2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I don't think Joeckel to KC is crazy like some will mention. Albert might walk, and Andy LOVES lineman. Trust me on this.

As for Eugene Smith to the Eagles, I'm not too happy with it. Would much rather have Star at #4 and roll with Foles for 2013 (then take Teddy Bridgewater in 2014).
ktpackerfan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Replies Reply with quote

Eagles_808 - I only thought some of the picks were a little different. Wanted some new faces in different places. I agree 100% with the Chiefs, this has to be the pick if they let Albert walk. And Geno is one of different picks, I really like Foles and I heard Kelly likes him as well. Foles is just a statue, Kelly's system is obviously more suited for a mobile QB. But thanks for the feedback.

BengalsEra - Thanks for the response, who would you prefer? Or who do you think they would select over him. I was thinking maybe one of the safeties.

I_GET_SAX and Patriot Beast - I don't think Welker is resigned, it just seems like the Patriot way. I think Tavon Austin wud be the ideal replacement, but I had him going earlier.

INbengalfan and ochocinco4pres - Love the feedback from the Bengals fans. You guys get after it haha. Any other suggestions though for that pick.

BillsGuy82 - If Jones was gone would Banks be good, seems like a bit of a reach. And what about a guy like Ansah? Would that be too scary, because of the Aaron Maybin experiment? Are they in desperate need of a pass rusher?

1BackInBlackFan - How about Jesse Williams, or would continuing to build on that offensive line?

Nobody - Thank You.

PHillysPHinest2 - Any other suggestions if not Geno?

CriminalMind - Yeah I kind of hope they mess up this pick somehow haha.

FalconFan13 - What defensive player makes the best sense, trying to perfect the mock. Any suggestions would be helpful.

mtmmike - Yikes, sorry to hear that. Not many S are worth that pick, I'm sure you agree.

LuckyNumber11 - I will be stunned if Barkely isn't a first round pick. In the NFL today, the most important position in football. I am not high on Barkley at all. I don't really like any USC QB, never have. I'm just saying guys like Schefter and Mort, say as of right now they think he will be the first QB taken.

Thanks for all the feedback.
-God Bless
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer Geno

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: