Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

An Intellectual Mock . . . You're Welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Fisher or especially Snead are going to give up on Pead. I remember reading how three of the players that Snead went to the Senior Bowl last year to really watch were all three of our 2nd round picks. This year I think they simply went with the hot hand and of the two rookie RB's coming out of camp that was clearly Richardson.

One of the others he watched closely from what I read was Ganaway, who went towards the end of round 6 about 5 picks before our 7th iirc.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to come back and say that I watched more on Floyd and i was very impressed. I still dont think using one of the 1sts on a DT is the right way to spend it but Floyd is definitely worthy of a 1st.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
I had to come back and say that I watched more on Floyd and i was very impressed. I still dont think using one of the 1sts on a DT is the right way to spend it but Floyd is definitely worthy of a 1st.
And thats completely fine, and I can understand that argument. I just see it as very much a need that should be addressed like an open starters position.

But Floyd, to me, is one of the most complete Defensive Lineman in the draft, and I would love to have a nasty DT group of Brockers-Langford-Floyd
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
And thats completely fine, and I can understand that argument. I just see it as very much a need that should be addressed like an open starters position.

But Floyd, to me, is one of the most complete Defensive Lineman in the draft, and I would love to have a nasty DT group of Brockers-Langford-Floyd

Considering the skill set of the two QBs in our division that are worth mentioning, defensive line depth becomes even more important. Those big guys get tired chasing Wilson and Kaep around. It's a good thing that we already have two light and quick DEs. I think Fisher will build a team that is geared towards winning against divisional opponents, so your pick makes sense.

There's no way that Fisher will forego adding Dline depth this off season.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: