Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tony Sparano Lands in Oakland
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Tony Sparano Lands in Oakland Reply with quote

I don't think it could happen to a more deserving team:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/23/tony-sparano-lands-in-oakland/

While most Dolphins fans hate the Jets the most, or perhaps the Patriots, or even the Bills, I suppose. For me, the Raiders are the puke of the NFL. I reveal in each and every loss of theirs and I celebrate every bad move they make. Today is a good day. Sparano ended up in Oakland and can now turn their already cruddy team to junk.

Any other Dolphin fans have a particular hatred for a team outside of our division?
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He loves to fist pump for field goals and the raiders best player is the kicker so perfect match..
Mercury22

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
He loves to fist pump for field goals and the raiders best player is the kicker so perfect match..

Hilarious and SOOOO true.
Dalunatic16

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im about 1 hr from thebay area so all my buddies are 49ers and Raider fans so outside of the Jets, I cant stand them. Well its more that I dont like their fanbase. Can't wait to nake fun of my buddies for this.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparano has a unique philosophy for an offense, never play to win.

As far as hatred for a team outside our division it has to be Dallas nothing ever good happened in Dallas and never will. There are no intelligent life forms in Dallas. There is nothing of any value in Dallas. They do have my vote of which US city should be nuked. Anthropologists go there to see what man looked like pre-evolution. The most studied specimen is one called The Jerry Jones.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 6, Tackles 7 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 7 : Death 24 Joe 21

Last edited by Maddogg on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalunatic16 wrote:
Im about 1 hr from thebay area so all my buddies are 49ers and Raider fans so outside of the Jets, I cant stand them. Well its more that I dont like their fanbase. Can't wait to nake fun of my buddies for this.
I am 1 hour away myself and root for them to lose for the same reason lol
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will still never forget the Steelers game 2 years ago with 4 min left and ball at the 30 yard line and 3rd down and 5 yards to go he runs a half back dive kicks the field goal and fist pumps like he won the superbowl, big ben takes the steelers down the field for a touchdown ball game over. I blew my top that day
Mercury22

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:

As far as hatred for a team outside our division it has to be Dallas nothing ever good happened in Dallas and never will. There are no intelligent life forms in Dallas. There is nothing of any value in Dallas. They do have my vote of which US city should be nuked. Anthropologists go there to see what man looked like pre-evolution. The most studied specimen is one called The Jerry Jones.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
carlos2104

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the Colts and Bears. Mainly due to living in IL. Like another guy said it's more of the fanbases than it is the teams.
Manlaw15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Tell us how you really feel Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manlaw15 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Tell us how you really feel Laughing Laughing Laughing

I heard the news late this afternoon & it made me so happy ... Smile

After work on Fri I will do my annual "drive by" of the raiders "Death Star" (as it is an all black tinted glass build)
Practice field & Head qtrs approx 2.7 miles from my house.
The Dolphins Flag will be flying from my car & I will be beeping the horn & "waving the salute".
Maybe I will write a message on the side of my car with wax that reads: "Hey Tony hows the view of Jurassic Park ?"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Tee Hee ...

sug
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad he could find work. The one thing that he did have going was he built a locker room that stood together fist pumps and all. His specialty is the OL which is weird cause he get messing with it when he was here. Some just aren't meant to lead

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
SUG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
Glad he could find work. The one thing that he did have going was he built a locker room that stood together fist pumps and all. His specialty is the OL which is weird cause he get messing with it when he was here. Some just aren't meant to lead

I think he was 50 / 50 on building the Oline only cause they used the overall to draft J. Long. And he got the rest of the productivity done with cast off FA more often than not with a hist of injuries. At the peak of that era we had the highest paid Oline in the NFL.

sug
SUG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:

I think he was 50 / 50 on building the Oline only cause they used the overall to draft J. Long. And he got the rest of the productivity done with cast off FA more often than not eith a hist of injuries. At the peak of that era we had the highest paid Oline in the NFL.

sug
dolphan9954

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always liked Sparano, genuine good man you can tell. As a head coach? Average. OC? Average. OL- Pretty good. Motivator? Excellent.

I HATE the Jets...more so now that they dominate ESPN. My team out of the division I don't like is probably Denver. I'm not sure why, but have never wanted them to win in my life.

Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig

Go Canes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: