Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets offense

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
walker85


Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 76
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Jets offense Reply with quote

Hopefully between driving escapades Rex has seen what is means for a team to have an offense, rather than avoiding addressing the offensive line and running back positions for 2 years now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NY_Jets87


Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 3911
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping for a back in round 2 or 3
_________________


Mack on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mattmanz


Joined: 01 Nov 2012
Posts: 32
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY_Jets87 wrote:
Hoping for a back in round 2 or 3


Agreed!

If he stays healthy I would love Christine Michael in the third if he's there. I think he would fit well into Marty's WCO style offense and his draft stock has significantly dropped due to injury.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NY_Jets87


Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 3911
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattmanz wrote:
NY_Jets87 wrote:
Hoping for a back in round 2 or 3


Agreed!

If he stays healthy I would love Christine Michael in the third if he's there. I think he would fit well into Marty's WCO style offense and his draft stock has significantly dropped due to injury.


I am hoping we trade down in round 1 get an extra 2 and grab Randle from okst. I like barner in the 4th. You can not teach speed and we don't have speed on this team.
_________________


Mack on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 42944
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why this needed to be a thread, but yes, we all agree that we need to fix the offense.
_________________
ANTHONY RECKER = LIFE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colt45fool


Joined: 28 Jul 2008
Posts: 5673
Location: New Haven, CT
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Not sure why this needed to be a thread, but yes, we all agree that we need to fix the offense.
Hahaha 30th ranked in the L will do that to you
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NY_Jets87


Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 3911
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Not sure why this needed to be a thread, but yes, we all agree that we need to fix the offense.


Because the guy only has 70 posts in almost 6 years and he is gracing us with his presence and deserves his own thread. J/K I am sure he doesn't know the rules.
_________________


Mack on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
superbowlbound


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2326
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets.offense was actually quite strange... They had the 3rd best run blocking with one.of the worst rb corps, so we wasted.our.oline.

Conversley, we.had.one.of.the worst.pass block olines.in 2012.

The oline.is simple, balance. Resign moore, let slauson walk. Move Austin Howard to.lg, he is too exposed in pass protection at rt. trade down to pick up an extra 2nd. Then draft a Rt there..

The.point.is that.our.oline wasnt terrible, it just wasnt utilized b/c we had no explosiveness at rb and mark Sanchez really had no blocking and no targets...

Dont be surprised if the jets revamp the oline/rb position and see if samchez can do better with more.talent around him... Worst case is the mark.does.terrible then the jets can really.go qb in 2014 where they can find a blue-chip.difference making qb that isnt in this draft
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NY_Jets87


Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 3911
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superbowlbound wrote:


The.point.is that.our.oline wasnt terrible, it just wasnt utilized b/c we had no explosiveness at rb and mark Sanchez really had no blocking and no targets...

Dont be surprised if the jets revamp the oline/rb position and see if samchez can do better with more.talent around him... Worst case is the mark.does.terrible then the jets can really.go qb in 2014 where they can find a blue-chip.difference making qb that isnt in this draft


Exactly what i said in a different post.
_________________


Mack on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
superbowlbound


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2326
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY_Jets87 wrote:
superbowlbound wrote:


The.point.is that.our.oline wasnt terrible, it just wasnt utilized b/c we had no explosiveness at rb and mark Sanchez really had no blocking and no targets...

Dont be surprised if the jets revamp the oline/rb position and see if samchez can do better with more.talent around him... Worst case is the mark.does.terrible then the jets can really.go qb in 2014 where they can find a blue-chip.difference making qb that isnt in this draft


Exactly what i said in a different post.


Lol I swear it wasnt plagiarism haha... But I like the way u think
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group