Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets offense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walker85

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Jets offense Reply with quote

Hopefully between driving escapades Rex has seen what is means for a team to have an offense, rather than avoiding addressing the offensive line and running back positions for 2 years now.
NY_Jets87

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping for a back in round 2 or 3

Mack on the Sig
Mattmanz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY_Jets87 wrote:

Agreed!

If he stays healthy I would love Christine Michael in the third if he's there. I think he would fit well into Marty's WCO style offense and his draft stock has significantly dropped due to injury.
NY_Jets87

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattmanz wrote:
NY_Jets87 wrote:

Agreed!

If he stays healthy I would love Christine Michael in the third if he's there. I think he would fit well into Marty's WCO style offense and his draft stock has significantly dropped due to injury.

I am hoping we trade down in round 1 get an extra 2 and grab Randle from okst. I like barner in the 4th. You can not teach speed and we don't have speed on this team.

Mack on the Sig
green24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why this needed to be a thread, but yes, we all agree that we need to fix the offense.
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Not sure why this needed to be a thread, but yes, we all agree that we need to fix the offense.
Hahaha 30th ranked in the L will do that to you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:

Because the guy only has 70 posts in almost 6 years and he is gracing us with his presence and deserves his own thread. J/K I am sure he doesn't know the rules.

Mack on the Sig
superbowlbound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets.offense was actually quite strange... They had the 3rd best run blocking with one.of the worst rb corps, so we wasted.our.oline.

Conversley, we.had.one.of.the worst.pass block olines.in 2012.

The oline.is simple, balance. Resign moore, let slauson walk. Move Austin Howard to.lg, he is too exposed in pass protection at rt. trade down to pick up an extra 2nd. Then draft a Rt there..

The.point.is that.our.oline wasnt terrible, it just wasnt utilized b/c we had no explosiveness at rb and mark Sanchez really had no blocking and no targets...

Dont be surprised if the jets revamp the oline/rb position and see if samchez can do better with more.talent around him... Worst case is the mark.does.terrible then the jets can really.go qb in 2014 where they can find a blue-chip.difference making qb that isnt in this draft
NY_Jets87

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superbowlbound wrote:

The.point.is that.our.oline wasnt terrible, it just wasnt utilized b/c we had no explosiveness at rb and mark Sanchez really had no blocking and no targets...

Dont be surprised if the jets revamp the oline/rb position and see if samchez can do better with more.talent around him... Worst case is the mark.does.terrible then the jets can really.go qb in 2014 where they can find a blue-chip.difference making qb that isnt in this draft

Exactly what i said in a different post.

Mack on the Sig
superbowlbound

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY_Jets87 wrote:
superbowlbound wrote:

Exactly what i said in a different post.

Lol I swear it wasnt plagiarism haha... But I like the way u think

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: