Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting v. 11 - Cooks Pulls a Nkemdiche
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
delpanator23


Joined: 05 Jan 2007
Posts: 12835
Location: Ole Miss
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Bloeddyr wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Yo Texasmade just heard Peyton Barber won't visit Texas. Any truth? If so big news for Tennessee and Ole Miss.


Not Texasmade, but it is true. Texas has instead been in contact with Ohio State commit Ezekiel Elliott.

Nice. Win/win then I guess. Getting Barber would make our class because if Barber is a Vol I have hardly any doubt Lawson would be too.


I love Barber and think he is highly underrated but I hope he goes to UT because we got Jordan Wilkins in the bag if Barber leaves.
_________________

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jacobys Homey


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 9123
Location: BU
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rami Hammad announcing at 5 CT. UT lock.
_________________
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@SebastianLarue1 wrote:
I will not be going to Notre Dame this weekend and no I am not considering them anymore.

UW, Cal or UCLA bound?
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3985
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
@SebastianLarue1 wrote:
I will not be going to Notre Dame this weekend and no I am not considering them anymore.

UW, Cal or UCLA bound?


Didn't even know he was considering Washington i heard we have a couple of silent commits on Defense one of them is supposed to be a big get.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8270
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloeddyr wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Yo Texasmade just heard Peyton Barber won't visit Texas. Any truth? If so big news for Tennessee and Ole Miss.


Not Texasmade, but it is true. Texas has instead been in contact with Ohio State commit Ezekiel Elliott.


Stay away from Elliot!! He's definitely my favorite prospect in our 13' class
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoBruin


Joined: 06 Oct 2007
Posts: 11495
Location: Santa Clarita, CA, USA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
@SebastianLarue1 wrote:
I will not be going to Notre Dame this weekend and no I am not considering them anymore.

UW, Cal or UCLA bound?

If UCLA doesn't land Allen, Larue would suffice. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14196
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Bloeddyr wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Yo Texasmade just heard Peyton Barber won't visit Texas. Any truth? If so big news for Tennessee and Ole Miss.


Not Texasmade, but it is true. Texas has instead been in contact with Ohio State commit Ezekiel Elliott.

Nice. Win/win then I guess. Getting Barber would make our class because if Barber is a Vol I have hardly any doubt Lawson would be too.


I love Barber and think he is highly underrated but I hope he goes to UT because we got Jordan Wilkins in the bag if Barber leaves.

Idk man. The plan is Wilkins goes to Vandy, Ford goes to AU, and Barber is OM/UT.

Hope you're right though. Don't want Wilkins on Vandy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jacobys Homey


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 9123
Location: BU
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both 2014 WRs K.D. Cannon (Rivals 6.0) and Davion Hall (Rivals 5.9) have Baylor at the top of their lists. Regardless of whether we ever field a defense, it will be fun to see what Briles does with big time offensive recruits.
_________________
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texasmade


Joined: 05 Nov 2008
Posts: 7157
Location: DTX / ATX
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Yo Texasmade just heard Peyton Barber won't visit Texas. Any truth? If so big news for Tennessee and Ole Miss.
Tis true. We just offered Zeke Elliot and are putting the full court press on Dontre Wilson instead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texasmade


Joined: 05 Nov 2008
Posts: 7157
Location: DTX / ATX
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
Both 2014 WRs K.D. Cannon (Rivals 6.0) and Davion Hall (Rivals 5.9) have Baylor at the top of their lists. Regardless of whether we ever field a defense, it will be fun to see what Briles does with big time offensive recruits.
Are yall recruiting Hall on offense?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14196
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texasmade wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Yo Texasmade just heard Peyton Barber won't visit Texas. Any truth? If so big news for Tennessee and Ole Miss.
Tis true. We just offered Zeke Elliot and are putting the full court press on Dontre Wilson instead.

Like I said before win/win. You guys go after "bigger fish" and we try to lock up Lawson with Barber Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jacobys Homey


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 9123
Location: BU
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texasmade wrote:
Jacobys Homey wrote:
Both 2014 WRs K.D. Cannon (Rivals 6.0) and Davion Hall (Rivals 5.9) have Baylor at the top of their lists. Regardless of whether we ever field a defense, it will be fun to see what Briles does with big time offensive recruits.
Are yall recruiting Hall on offense?


I would imagine it is letting him choose whatever he wants to play. Baylor recognizes that it still doesn't have the option to pigeonhole the top end recruits to what they want.
_________________
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texasmade


Joined: 05 Nov 2008
Posts: 7157
Location: DTX / ATX
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Texasmade wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Yo Texasmade just heard Peyton Barber won't visit Texas. Any truth? If so big news for Tennessee and Ole Miss.
Tis true. We just offered Zeke Elliot and are putting the full court press on Dontre Wilson instead.

Like I said before win/win. You guys go after "bigger fish" and we try to lock up Lawson with Barber Cool
Don't know if its so much we're after 'bigger fish' per say. We're looking to bring in some speed out of the backfield. Barber is a really good back, just not the kind of back we're looking for at the moment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14196
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texasmade wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Texasmade wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Yo Texasmade just heard Peyton Barber won't visit Texas. Any truth? If so big news for Tennessee and Ole Miss.
Tis true. We just offered Zeke Elliot and are putting the full court press on Dontre Wilson instead.

Like I said before win/win. You guys go after "bigger fish" and we try to lock up Lawson with Barber Cool
Don't know if its so much we're after 'bigger fish' per say. We're looking to bring in some speed out of the backfield. Barber is a really good back, just not the kind of back we're looking for at the moment.

I gotcha. I know ratings aren't everything especially to coaching staffs, but I'm sure they're ranked higher Wink

I do like what Barber brings to the table though..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BucsCanesFan6


Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 565
Location: Tampa
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Coley, FSU's OC got offered more money and full control of the offense at Miami. If he takes the job I think it's a high probability that Matthew Thomas and Denver Kirkland become Canes, as they were both recruited by Coley at FSU.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 19 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group