Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Percy Harvin??? Yes, please...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mythodycle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Percy Harvin??? Yes, please... Reply with quote

I'm surprised I haven't seen this mentioned here, and sorry if it's a duplication.

All signs point to him being done in Minn. There are all sorts of speculations of him being traded, and of course our darling 'Skins are implicated. Here's one take...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1452953-minnesota-vikings-5-possible-percy-harvin-trade-scenarios/page/2

I, for one, would be all for it. I love Moss dearly, but can't deny how much I've wanted Harvin in DC. If he stays healthy, the guy can pose a serious threat at WR and he would help Alfred out tremendously.

What do you think? How would that change the pace of our offseason? Would it affect our draft strategy? He's only due to make $1.55 million next year and will be a free agent the year after, so you can certainly expect him to ball-out.
lavar703

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering I've been suffering from migraine headaches since the age of 4 I sympathize with Harvin however the fact that he will most likely miss games due to this is something that keeps me from wanting him here. Not to mention I feel like Aldrick Robinson is a star in waiting...
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Percy Harvin is interesting, but I am not sure what Minnesota is going to want for him and I would be more concerned about Harvin's ankle than his migraine's as it seems he has gotten those under control.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bleacher report is often fun,yet often unrealistic. Id rather have Byrd.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
Dro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moss and a 4th is laughable... We probably could get him for 2 3rds.. if we are lucky.
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
The Bleacher report is often fun,yet often unrealistic. Id rather have Byrd.
Byrd would be a free agent acquisition. Getting Harvin would be a trade.

If all we had to give up was Moss and a 4th, I'd do it but as someone else said that's incredibly unrealistic.

1. Harvin is worth more than that
2. Moss is 34 in june and is scheduled to make 4.15 million next year . Harvin is 25 on May 28th and is scheduled to make 1.55 million.

We'd have to give up more than a 4th with Moss to get him and we are dumping a bad contract for a good contract. There's no way this deal happens.

Possibly Hank or Robinson and a 4th for Harvin would do though and I'd do that deal!

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: