Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Quick mock draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bosko1616

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Quick mock draft Reply with quote

FA

Tj ward and Alex Mack both get long term extensions. Gocongs contracts is reworked to free up some cap space to sign one big name free agent.

Dwayne Bowe WR a big time threat at the WR position. We've needed one for a long time. I know Gordon has come on strong but you can never have to many weapons. We ink him up and have one of the most physically dominating WR corps in the nfl. Gordon and Bowe on the outside with little in the slot.

Jermicheal Finley TE do to his injury concerns we get him cheap and see what he can do in a new environment

Louis Vasquez G plug him in next to Thomas and Mack and we have will have one of the best if not the best olines in the nfl.

Draft

We trade colt to the packers for a 5th

Trade to the rams for the first 1st round pick and a there second and 5th.

Bringing the total to 1,2,3,4,5,5,5,6,7,7

1st johnathan banks Cb add him opposite of Haden and we could have one of the best young secondary's in the league

TRADE we trade are 2nd and are 4th to the chiefs for there 2nd

2nd Jarvis jones LB call me crazy but even if he checks out I think he falls do to the worry of how long he' ll be Able to play the game. But unlike McNeil were he was getting hit every down. Jones will be used as a situational pass rusher extending his career and hopefully giving us a big time passrusher we've been looking for

3rd Robert Lester FS fill in the missing piece to our defense and giving us a ball hawking FS while ward plays in the box

5-7 BPA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have plenty of cap money right now to sign three starting free agents,sign Dawson and extend both Mack and Ward. Now we can't give out a bunch of ten million a year contracts. Also Lester is terrible. Banks and Jones are good picks.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick mock draft Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
FA

Tj ward and Alex Mack both get long term extensions. Gocongs contracts is reworked to free up some cap space to sign one big name free agent.

Dwayne Bowe WR a big time threat at the WR position. We've needed one for a long time. I know Gordon has come on strong but you can never have to many weapons. We ink him up and have one of the most physically dominating WR corps in the nfl. Gordon and Bowe on the outside with little in the slot.

Jermicheal Finley TE do to his injury concerns we get him cheap and see what he can do in a new environment

Louis Vasquez G plug him in next to Thomas and Mack and we have will have one of the best if not the best olines in the nfl.

Draft

1st johnathan banks Cb add him opposite of Haden and we could have one of the best young secondary's in the league

2nd Jarvis jones LB call me crazy but even if he checks out I think he falls do to the worry of how long he' ll be Able to play the game. But unlike McNeil were he was getting hit every down. Jones will be used as a situational pass rusher extending his career and hopefully giving us a big time passrusher we've been looking for

3rd Robert Lester FS fill in the missing piece to our defense and giving us a ball hawking FS while ward plays in the box

5-7 BPA

You do know that Gocong's contract does not need to be reworked to sign anyone right? Finley worries me as he seems to have become a big headache for GB. The trades overwhelmed me... And yes I think your nuts that Jarvis Jones falls to the second.

I like the idea of targeting offense in FA to get veterans on that side of the ball and using the draft to bring in young players on D. Bowe would be huge if he gets out of KC and somehow lands in CLE. OG and TE are definite needs. Targeting OLB, CB, and FS in the draft are wins.... Looks like you did a good job nailing down the basic priorities.

Maybe say Jarvis falls out of the top 10 and the browns are able to get him there... Then a CB in 2nd... Then Rambo? in the 3rd... Might be a little more realistic based on where people are projected now.

I'd like to see the last pics and a roster to round everything out. Wink.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cattleman78 wrote:
We have plenty of cap money right now to sign three starting free agents,sign Dawson and extend both Mack and Ward. Now we can't give out a bunch of ten million a year contracts. Also Lester is terrible. Banks and Jones are good picks.

Last year Lester would have been early 2nd round pick I just think he had a down year. But who would rather have? And I want Dawson back badly but idk if he will want to come back. Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Quick mock draft Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
FA

Draft

5-7 BPA

You do know that Gocong's contract does not need to be reworked to sign anyone right? Finley worries me as he seems to have become a big headache for GB. The trades overwhelmed me... And yes I think your nuts that Jarvis Jones falls to the second.

I like the idea of targeting offense in FA to get veterans on that side of the ball and using the draft to bring in young players on D. Bowe would be huge if he gets out of KC and somehow lands in CLE. OG and TE are definite needs. Targeting OLB, CB, and FS in the draft are wins.... Looks like you did a good job nailing down the basic priorities.

Maybe say Jarvis falls out of the top 10 and the browns are able to get him there... Then a CB in 2nd... Then Rambo? in the 3rd... Might be a little more realistic based on where people are projected now.

I'd like to see the last pics and a roster to round everything out. Wink.

Yeah I plan on doing a full blown mock soon. Still doing some research and with school it's hard to find time. But the last time a player with jones disorder came out he was a top flight Tackle aka mcneill from the chargers and he fell into the mid second I believe. So I see him taking a fall. And I think the offense side of the ball needs a little bit of veteran leadership.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: