Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

~~ | | | FFMD 2013 War Room | | | ~~ [Draft Day = Hart Day]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4704
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show of hands, who wants KYDI to replace Sabo as GM?
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
corry


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2814
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
2nd place in Jaguars forum USJJC 2012

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34698
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Show of hands, who wants KYDI to replace Sabo as GM?


This isn't FFMLB you don't want none of this.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34698
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current working, read, still taking suggestions on Trade Block:
Trade Block:
Chad Henne, QB
Maurice Jones-Drew, RB
Jason Babin, DE
Jeremy Mincey, DE
Tyson Alualu, DT
Aaron Ross, CB
Kevin Rutland, CB
Dwight Lowery, S
Dawan Landry, S
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bad meets Evil


Joined: 23 Sep 2011
Posts: 1647
Location: Duval
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Current working, read, still taking suggestions on Trade Block:
Trade Block:
Chad Henne, QB
Maurice Jones-Drew, RB
Jason Babin, DE
Jeremy Mincey, DE
Tyson Alualu, DT
Aaron Ross, CB
Kevin Rutland, CB
Dwight Lowery, S
Dawan Landry, S


Everyone should be available. I don't think we have an untouchable player besides Anger of course.
_________________

Credit to IPwn for da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34698
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad meets Evil wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Current working, read, still taking suggestions on Trade Block:
Trade Block:
Chad Henne, QB
Maurice Jones-Drew, RB
Jason Babin, DE
Jeremy Mincey, DE
Tyson Alualu, DT
Aaron Ross, CB
Kevin Rutland, CB
Dwight Lowery, S
Dawan Landry, S


Everyone should be available. I don't think we have an untouchable player besides Anger of course.


Shorts, Blackmon, Anger, Monroe.
But, yes, no one is really safe.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4704
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody except CSIII, JB14, Banger, King Eugene, Poz and Scobee can go. Good lord we need talent. lol
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 34698
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Everybody except CSIII, JB14, Banger, King Eugene, Poz and Scobee can go. Good lord we need talent. lol


waymin, I thought you weren't going to be around!?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4704
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Everybody except CSIII, JB14, Banger, King Eugene, Poz and Scobee can go. Good lord we need talent. lol


waymin, I thought you weren't going to be around!?


I think that was before u were named GM. Lord knows this forum needs my services with you as the GM.


(inserts fat black kid laughing gif)
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3216
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Also I will be editing the Depth Chart, we will have Guy Whimper be our backup Tight End...frees up a lot of cap actually. Laughing


Hey coach iPwn, can we split Whimper out wide next year to revolutionize the TE position all over again?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 44989
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Also I will be editing the Depth Chart, we will have Guy Whimper be our backup Tight End...frees up a lot of cap actually. Laughing


Hey coach iPwn, can we split Whimper out wide next year to revolutionize the TE position all over again?
Now that is an idea. We no longer need a slot WR fellas!
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14731
Location: United States
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys want Matt Cassel? A 7th round pick and he's yours
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
Do you guys want Matt Cassel? A 7th round pick and he's yours


Ugh...
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 44989
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
Do you guys want Matt Cassel? A 7th round pick and he's yours
You're giving us a 7th round pick?
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4704
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
Do you guys want Matt Cassel? A 7th round pick and he's yours


ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO PASS ON GENO AT 1!
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 14 of 103

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group