Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013 Washington Redskins WAR ROOM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 81, 82, 83  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks, someone needs to step up to be the Capologist.

You ever wonder how I seem to answer every question about contracts? I got my start as a Capologist in FFMD. It sounds a lot scarier than it really is, trust me. I'd do it, but A) I've done it enough, and B) as you may have noticed, I'm not around as much.

If you have questions, please ask. I also know that the mods who are running FFMD will help as well.

Just take a chance. Smile
TKellion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just not around enough to take part.Kids and work take priority Evil or Very Mad Otherwise I would be all over the DC position. Twisted Evil
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy would be another guy I would think could do it, but I would hope that someone would step into that role. but we do need someone for the capologist. its a pretty important role.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There ain't a chance in hell I'm being the capologist. And I knew Turtle would be the Director of Player Personnel. Laughing If ace is the offensive coordinator, I'll be the defensive coordinator. The defense is more of a work in progress than the offense (obviously) so I feel I can take control of the D and make it the way it was a few years back. I definitely want to keep the 3-4.

Untradeable players on the D would be:
Ryan Kerrigan
London Fletcher
Barry "Don't tase me, Bro"-field
Maybe Perry Riley

Trade block will include:
DeAngelo Hall

As for our Defensive FA:
Quote:
DL Chris Baker RFA
DL Kentwan Balmer UFA
DL Kedric Golston UFA
LB Lorenzo Alexander UFA
LB Robert Jackson UFA

LB Chris Wilson UFA
CB Cedric Griffin UFA
SS Madieu Williams UFA
FS Tanard Jackson UFA

Bold players are the ones I'd like to bring back. Italics are maybe players. I don't want to see almost anyone from our secondary- at least relating to the FAs.

Our DL is fine with Bowen, Jenkins, Cofield, Baker (RFA) and Golston (UFA (if we choose to resign him. If not, then Doug Worthington is fine)). I like our LB situation with Fletch, Rak, Kerrigan, and Riley with Robinson, Jackson (UFA) and Alexander (UFA) backing them up. Nothing needs to chance. Our secondary... heh. Well I don't think much needs to be said about how abysmal it is. We need at least 3 new guys there. Maybe more.
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
There ain't a chance in hell I'm being the capologist. And I knew Turtle would be the Director of Player Personnel. Laughing If ace is the offensive coordinator, I'll be the defensive coordinator. The defense is more of a work in progress than the offense (obviously) so I feel I can take control of the D and make it the way it was a few years back. I definitely want to keep the 3-4.

Ryan Kerrigan
London Fletcher
Maybe Perry Riley

DeAngelo Hall

As for our Defensive FA:
Quote:
DL Chris Baker RFA
DL Kentwan Balmer UFA
DL Kedric Golston UFA
LB Lorenzo Alexander UFA
LB Robert Jackson UFA

LB Chris Wilson UFA
CB Cedric Griffin UFA
SS Madieu Williams UFA
FS Tanard Jackson UFA

Bold players are the ones I'd like to bring back. Italics are maybe players. I don't want to see almost anyone from our secondary- at least relating to the FAs.

Our DL is fine with Bowen, Jenkins, Cofield, Baker (RFA) and Golston (UFA (if we choose to resign him. If not, then Doug Worthington is fine)). I like our LB situation with Fletch, Rak, Kerrigan, and Riley with Robinson, Jackson (UFA) and Alexander (UFA) backing them up. Nothing needs to chance. Our secondary... heh. Well I don't think much needs to be said about how abysmal it is. We need at least 3 new guys there. Maybe more.
i think we need 1, possibly 2 additions at LB. if chris Wilson is gone we need a back up for his position and depending on what we do with Bryan Kehl we need a back up ilb. I know mike23md has been scouting Ilbs hard, as have I and we both agree we need a thumper to draft because we know Fletch won't be here more than 2 more years.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Redskins24-7 wrote:

Ryan Kerrigan
London Fletcher
Maybe Perry Riley

DeAngelo Hall

As for our Defensive FA:
Quote:
DL Chris Baker RFA
DL Kentwan Balmer UFA
DL Kedric Golston UFA
LB Lorenzo Alexander UFA
LB Robert Jackson UFA

LB Chris Wilson UFA
CB Cedric Griffin UFA
SS Madieu Williams UFA
FS Tanard Jackson UFA

i think we need 1, possibly 2 additions at LB. if chris Wilson is gone we need a back up for his position and depending on what we do with Bryan Kehl we need a back up ilb. I know mike23md has been scouting Ilbs hard, as have I and we both agree we need a thumper to draft because we know Fletch won't be here more than 2 more years.

Matter of fact, I think that Fletcher is gone after this year. That is why I want to prepare now and not later.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the GM, AGM and/or capologist:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=512150&highlight=

This thread will be used to post announcements to the general manager regarding game rules, schedule changes and procedural requests. It should be saved in your GM's post history but anyone else who wishes to follow updates should check there.

This will only be for mechanics, not signings or in-mock news
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys are looking to improve your ILB spot (Riley), were putting DJ Williams on the trade block for a 4th right now. Played the TED for us in 2009 (Under Mike Nolan). Message me if interested.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Williams is 30 years old and had 14 tackles last year. I dont think that this is a player I would want to pursue.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
DJ Williams is 30 years old and had 14 tackles last year. I dont think that this is a player I would want to pursue.

Yeah, I think you should.

You are aware he sat out the 1st six games and missed some TC too? Look at his stats last year and the other 8 in the NFL. Hes much better than the one year you looked at.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
mike23md wrote:

Yeah, I think you should.

You are aware he sat out the 1st six games and missed some TC too? Look at his stats last year and the other 8 in the NFL. Hes much better than the one year you looked at.
Williams sat out games because he was suspended. Nice try, but no chance and Perry Riley is one of the best Ilbs in the NFL against the run. He's part of this teams present and future for sure.

I'd also bet you release him if you can't trade him because he didn't do much last year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So quiet in here. Any trade talks going on? Anything? I've yet to even receive a PM.
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
So quiet in here. Any trade talks going on? Anything? I've yet to even receive a PM.
not much going on tbh. Ill pm you some things Ace was saying
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

things have not really started, you should see more activity this weekend.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Orakpo on the block? What's your asking price?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 81, 82, 83  Next
Page 2 of 83

Jump to: