Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

S-jax's Online CC [Offseason]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Can Sjax be stopped?
No
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
No
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message
l3lind golfer


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 37270
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
adamq wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Why do the Pats need to be taken down a notch.



Who knows. I just plan on going undefeated.


I'd bet my house Giants beat you.
Why? Because he beat you?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
YellowSCRE4MS


Joined: 01 Nov 2011
Posts: 1858
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone interested in Conner Barwin, Ben Tate or Antonio Smith?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T1TANS f4n LIFE


Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Posts: 1676
Location: Manchester, TN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
adamq wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Why do the Pats need to be taken down a notch.



Who knows. I just plan on going undefeated.


I'd bet my house Giants beat you.
Why? Because he beat you?


I've played against him many times these past 2+ years. It may be because he knows my plays or what I like to do, but he is one of the only players that can shut me down that I've played against. I consider myself an above average player. I'm just saying.. Noone else in this league can hold me to 0 tds and 2 ints.
_________________
[Sig by Sandwhich]
XBL: SupeR TIT4N
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FIVESTARTITAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
l3lind golfer


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 37270
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get one thing straight, just for my clarification. When you said this:

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
I wish I played the Pats and Vikings... They need taken down a notch.


Where you talking about me, as in the Pats owner needs to be taken down a notch or did you mean the Patriots as a team?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T1TANS f4n LIFE


Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Posts: 1676
Location: Manchester, TN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
I need to get one thing straight, just for my clarification. When you said this:

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
I wish I played the Pats and Vikings... They need taken down a notch.


Where you talking about me, as in the Pats owner needs to be taken down a notch or did you mean the Patriots as a team?


I want to ruin your pretty stats is basically it. Twisted Evil Maybe injure Gronk in the process.
_________________
[Sig by Sandwhich]
XBL: SupeR TIT4N
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FIVESTARTITAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
l3lind golfer


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 37270
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
I need to get one thing straight, just for my clarification. When you said this:

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
I wish I played the Pats and Vikings... They need taken down a notch.


Where you talking about me, as in the Pats owner needs to be taken down a notch or did you mean the Patriots as a team?


I want to ruin your pretty stats is basically it. Twisted Evil Maybe injure Gronk in the process.
Ah, I understand now. Those stats mean nothing in the long run because they were put up against the CPU. I've played one user game so far and I won 24-17. When I play against human opponents, I never run the score up or keep pressing the issue if I have a win in hand. I respect all my human opponents, I have no mercy for the CPU Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eastern Walrus


Joined: 25 Oct 2010
Posts: 3147
Location: on safari
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run with AD to kill the clock, it's not my fault they can't stop him sometimes
_________________
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T1TANS f4n LIFE


Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Posts: 1676
Location: Manchester, TN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seeking a 4-3 LOLB or ROLB. High draft picks are available. I could work in Felix Jones maybe as well.
_________________
[Sig by Sandwhich]
XBL: SupeR TIT4N
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FIVESTARTITAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7854
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll play him right now if hes on

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
I'm seeking a 4-3 LOLB or ROLB. High draft picks are available. I could work in Felix Jones maybe as well.


Parys Haralson would be a nice fit. Very athletic and fast. Witten or Austin on the table?
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
T1TANS f4n LIFE


Joined: 22 Oct 2008
Posts: 1676
Location: Manchester, TN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
I'll play him right now if hes on

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
I'm seeking a 4-3 LOLB or ROLB. High draft picks are available. I could work in Felix Jones maybe as well.


Parys Haralson would be a nice fit. Very athletic and fast. Witten or Austin on the table?


Deal is already done. Connor Barwin is a Cowboy. 6' 4".. Good speed. Already has good block shedding and power moves for the run D. Once I upgrade his zone, he'll be set.

Excited about this defense outside of my safeties. My d-line is flat out scary. DWare is closing in on 99 block shedding as well.
_________________
[Sig by Sandwhich]
XBL: SupeR TIT4N
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/FIVESTARTITAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7854
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcons- Bowman & Moss for Julio Jones?
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7854
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
adamq wrote:
I'll play him right now if hes on

T1TANS f4n LIFE wrote:
I'm seeking a 4-3 LOLB or ROLB. High draft picks are available. I could work in Felix Jones maybe as well.


Parys Haralson would be a nice fit. Very athletic and fast. Witten or Austin on the table?


Deal is already done. Connor Barwin is a Cowboy. 6' 4".. Good speed. Already has good block shedding and power moves for the run D. Once I upgrade his zone, he'll be set.

Excited about this defense outside of my safeties. My d-line is flat out scary. DWare is closing in on 99 block shedding as well.


What'd you give, a 2 and 5? Not bad
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SupeRG00F


Joined: 12 Aug 2012
Posts: 1424
Location: Vancouver, Wa
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Why do the Pats need to be taken down a notch.



Who knows. I just plan on going undefeated.
Maybe 15-1
_________________


Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MCgamer89


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 760
Location: Riverview, FL
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SJax- I don't know if you booted me out of the league last night, but you forgot to send my other GT (BOOM1217) and invite. I tried searching for the league to join, but you put a password on it so I can't. I wanted to get this other GT in so the guy I'm playing this week doesn't play the game while it's the computer...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6774
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
SJax- I don't know if you booted me out of the league last night, but you forgot to send my other GT (BOOM1217) and invite. I tried searching for the league to join, but you put a password on it so I can't. I wanted to get this other GT in so the guy I'm playing this week doesn't play the game while it's the computer...


The password is future, my bad.
_________________
Welp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 21 of 103

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group