Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Superbowl Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
49ers
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Ravens
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

neezy007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yrba1 wrote:
Guess hatred for certain division rivals vary by forum. At ClanRam, there's a lot of blood boiling against the Niners whereas here, it's always a warzone against the Seahawks.

I'm still cheering for the Ravens though so I don't have to deal with annoying bandwagon Niner fans gloating over 6 rings. Twisted Evil

Lol I can't speak for cards fans but I know the niners board, myself included, absolutely hate the Seahawks. I do enjoy throttling the cards, and even beating the rams, but the hawks ugh. I despise them.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say that the Hags have overtaken the Whiners as my most loathed team, but, Whiners were the top for many a year. I also live on the West Coast in close proximity to Seattle, so that adds to it.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It kind of depends on the players and coaches from year to year for me both the whiners and the seagulls are hated. As much as I don't care for Petey what Harbaugh does on the sidelines reminds me more of the WWF, WWE or whatever it's called this year. Cannot stand the man. Won't deny he's a great coach, I just wouldn't want him on my teams sideline.
yrba1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
It kind of depends on the players and coaches from year to year for me both the whiners and the seagulls are hated. As much as I don't care for Petey what Harbaugh does on the sidelines reminds me more of the WWF, WWE or whatever it's called this year. Cannot stand the man. Won't deny he's a great coach, I just wouldn't want him on my teams sideline.

I'm sure most of us wouldn't complain if they were winning games for us. Other than that, I'm happy with Fisher.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as hating division teams for it would be most hated for Hags then Whiner and finally Cardinals. I respect 49ers more than Hags cause their history and rivalry with the Rams, but still don't like them. I can't stand Pete Carroll, dude is obnoxious.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure who I'll be rooting for yet. I probably like more of the 49ers players, I just hate the Team. If that makes any sense. But I would like to see Ray Lewis win one more, plus I love guys like Boldin, Torrey, Ray Rice, Reed, Ngata....
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I'm not sure who I'll be rooting for yet. I probably like more of the 49ers players, I just hate the Team. If that makes any sense. But I would like to see Ray Lewis win one more, plus I love guys like Boldin, Torrey, Ray Rice, Reed, Ngata....

But Aldon Smith and Justin Smith!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Exactly why I'm rooting for the niners, love to see these two former tigers get a ring...

IDOG_det on the sig...
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Exactly why I'm rooting for the niners, love to see these two former tigers get a ring...

There ya go! I guess holt_bruce81 is not a true Mizzou fan Wink .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this? I don't even....
DistantRam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never disliked the 49ers- growing up in the UK, we were glad to watch any American football at all and the team of Montana, Rice, Craig, Lott, etc played good football and were on television quite a lot. I dislike the Seahawks and despise the Patriots; that's as far as my animosity towards our rivals extends.

As for the Ravens, I'm a great admirer of Ngata, Suggs and Reed, although I think that the Ray Lewis bandwagon has now reached OTT proportions. I'll be cheering them on on Sunday; even my girlfriend (who knows nothing about the NFL) will be a Ravens fan for the night, due to the Michael Oher story as portrayed in the film The Blind Side.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
Hello rams fans! I'm glad you guys are rooting for us. I used to root for the rams when they were the greatest show on earth.

Quick question. Which team in the division do you hate the least? For me I always hated the Seahawks the most. Then followed by the cards and rams at the bottom.

Until recent years, it was the 49ers, and it will likely continue to be in the future. This current Seahawk team is so despicable however, that they currently hold my hardest grudge.

I'm not rooting for San Fran in the SuperBowl though. In fact, unless they're facing the Seahawks, I won't root for the 49ers period.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALMOST GAME TIME!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
LongArmOfTheLaw

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My second favorite team is the Ravens, grew up watching that defense. Love Ray, Ed, and Torrey (who =m I wanted us to draft in the 2nd that year Crying or Very sad ) I dont want any NFC West team besides us winning the Super Bowl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I just watch Ray Lewis speak and I'm like....how can I not root for this guy. I am having a tough time picking a team to root for. I'll be sad if the Ravens win cuz I love Justin and Aldon Smith, Vernon Davis, Colin Kaepernick, Patrick Willis, NaVorro Bowman, Randy Moss. But if the 49ers win.......I love Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Torrey Smith, Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Haloti Ngata

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: