Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Chelsea FC thread part 2: Enough of this FSW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
Is FSW fat spanish wanker?

Fat Spanish Waiter, I believe.
Ah right. I've heard that before. I like mine better.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RavensWin520 wrote:
Should have stuck with AVB

Should stick with Rafa. RDM is still part of the problem here, he ran Mata and Hazard into the ground by playing them in every game.

Should have stuck with Rdm. they way they sacked him after what he did (has done) for the club was disgusting, Hazard and Mata not performing or being tired is hardly the problem. Looking at the stats of time played, this "ran into the ground" bs sounds exactly like an excuse Rafa would come up with

You finished 6th last year, that's absolutely disgusting for Chelsea. Two cup runs don't make up for such a pathetic league performance.

Sure. AVB put us in that mess though. We lost 3 games under RdM after he took over and that included Liverpool away were we rested all our starters. If it wasnt for RdM we wouldnt have won the CL, hell we wouldnt even have been in the CL group stages this year. And Hazard would probably be playing for Utd. It was almost as big a disgrace that he was fired that it was friggin Benitez was hired. The club owed him a better treatment then that. Im sure we wouldnt have been worse of at least finishing the season with him then we are now.

Our board is a joke and until Roman starts realizing he knows [inappropriate/removed] all about fotball and leaving decisions in the hands of capable personal instead of the current imbeciles we have, we will continue to be a joke Might as well sack the waiter and at least make the fans happy, its not like it would hurt our reputation at this point.
ukjets21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RavensWin520 wrote:

Should stick with Rafa. RDM is still part of the problem here, he ran Mata and Hazard into the ground by playing them in every game.

Should have stuck with Rdm. they way they sacked him after what he did (has done) for the club was disgusting, Hazard and Mata not performing or being tired is hardly the problem. Looking at the stats of time played, this "ran into the ground" bs sounds exactly like an excuse Rafa would come up with

You finished 6th last year, that's absolutely disgusting for Chelsea. Two cup runs don't make up for such a pathetic league performance.

Sure. AVB put us in that mess though. We lost 3 games under RdM after he took over and that included Liverpool away were we rested all our starters. If it wasnt for RdM we wouldnt have won the CL, hell we wouldnt even have been in the CL group stages this year. And Hazard would probably be playing for Utd. It was almost as big a disgrace that he was fired that it was friggin Benitez was hired. The club owed him a better treatment then that. Im sure we wouldnt have been worse of at least finishing the season with him then we are now.

Our board is a joke and until Roman starts realizing he knows [inappropriate/removed] all about fotball and leaving decisions in the hands of capable personal instead of the current imbeciles we have, we will continue to be a joke Might as well sack the waiter and at least make the fans happy, its not like it would hurt our reputation at this point.

Weren't you in the top 4 when AVB was sacked?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
Xfaxtor wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RavensWin520 wrote:

Weren't you in the top 4 when AVB was sacked?

I think we had just slipped out of the top 4 when he was sacked, with a loss to West Brom if I recall correctly.

Edit: Yep we dropped to 5th, 3 points back from Arsenal at 4th,

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad then, but I wish Chelsea fans (not all obviously) would quit acting like AVB had you in the relegation zone and RDM hauled you up to 6th.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
My bad then, but I wish Chelsea fans (not all obviously) would quit acting like AVB had you in the relegation zone and RDM hauled you up to 6th.

Same, also it's irritating because Roman wanted him to reinvent their style of play yet handcuffed him with the transfer budget.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

Imarobot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:

I won't try to pretend that we would have done any better or worse in the league with AVB (we were headed for a lackluster finish either way) and any Chelsea fan who hails RDM over AVB as far as league performance goes would be wrong. But I will always defend RDM over AVB as a Chelsea coach for achieving what has been the clubs main goal for the last 8-10 years, the Champions League. RDM certainly left having offered more to the club than AVB did.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imarobot wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

I won't try to pretend that we would have done any better or worse in the league with AVB (we were headed for a lackluster finish either way) and any Chelsea fan who hails RDM over AVB as far as league performance goes would be wrong. But I will always defend RDM over AVB as a Chelsea coach for achieving what has been the clubs main goal for the last 8-10 years, the Champions League. RDM certainly left having offered more to the club than AVB did.

That's fair, but I'm tired of seeing Benitez being slated in favour of RDM who had a dreadful time in the Premier League with Chelsea.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imarobot wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

I still think it was a shortminded fire. Firing him set you guys back a few years in terms of challenging for PL title/CL title. RDM was never and will never be that guy that will routinely challenge for top team in Europe. He had a good run but that is it, one good run. If you guys let AVB build the team you would be a stronger team in the longer term.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Imarobot wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

That's fair, but I'm tired of seeing Benitez being slated in favour of RDM who had a dreadful time in the Premier League with Chelsea.

Much of the love for RdM has to due with the fact that he was a chelsea legend, nobody is saying he was the next Mourinho. The other way around, most of the hatred towards Benitez comes from his slating of our fans, claiming he would never manage here etc.
Despite how awful he was. RdM Had a much better win percentage then Benitez who is tied for worst under Roman with RdM. If he was dreadful in the league, then what can we call FSW?
ukjets21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
Imarobot wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

Much of the love for RdM has to due with the fact that he was a chelsea legend, nobody is saying he was the next Mourinho. The other way around, most of the hatred towards Benitez comes from his slating of our fans, claiming he would never manage here etc.
Despite how awful he was. RdM Had a much better win percentage then Benitez who is tied for worst under Roman with RdM. If he was dreadful in the league, then what can we call FSW?

What?

The whole FSW thing looks bad, it looks petty and childish on the behalf of the Chelsea fans IMO. I hate Fergie but I don't make up silly names for him.

RDM finished 6th, Benitez is currently 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
Imarobot wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

I still think it was a shortminded fire. Firing him set you guys back a few years in terms of challenging for PL title/CL title. RDM was never and will never be that guy that will routinely challenge for top team in Europe. He had a good run but that is it, one good run. If you guys let AVB build the team you would be a stronger team in the longer term.

All our firings are shortminded knee jerks reactions. But finishing without a CL spot last year could have set us back even further.
The club needs to hit on their next hiring and give him full support for more then 7 months if we are to challenge for the PL title any time soon.
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:

What?

The whole FSW thing looks bad, it looks petty and childish on the behalf of the Chelsea fans IMO. I hate Fergie but I don't make up silly names for him.

DiMatteo has a 59%win percentage with chelsea, Benitez has 46

RdM had the team 4 points behind Man U and 1 behind city. How many is it now? No need to be upset because Chelsea fans wasnt interested in having your honorary scouser manage the team. And yeah, you are right, not a single scouser has ever referred to Fergie as rednose or something similar. Would you have liked Fergie to come and manage Liverpool btw?
teamorange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

What?

RdM had the team 4 points behind Man U and 1 behind city. How many is it now? No need to be upset because Chelsea fans wasnt interested in having your honorary scouser manage the team. And yeah, you are right, not a single scouser has ever referred to Fergie as rednose or something similar. Would you have liked Fergie to come and manage Liverpool btw?

RDM had a win% of 52 in PL and Rafa has 48%. That's a difference of one game.

I don't.

ukjets21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfaxtor wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

What?

Of course some Liverpool fans have been stupid over the years and I don't really like that either. Would I have liked Fergie? No. Would I have supported him once here? Absolutely.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 83 of 99

Jump to: