Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Kit, Balls, & Boots Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16551
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you weren't making this political?
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 307 rush yds(7.9), 595 rec yds(12.9), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 945 rush yds(5.6), 103 rec yds(10.3), 14 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19767
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, let's shy away from that discussion. Especially since Barcelona isn't the only city in Catalunya.

It even said in the article that Sport listed no credible source and it could be photoshopped. It kind of looks photoshopped to me tbh. The Qatar Foundation looks like it's laying on top of the kit instead of actually being a part of it.

Not to mention it looks exactly like someone took one of the old kits and changed the colors lol



I'm definitely leaning toward ti being fake considering how early into the season it is.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Broadway Joe


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 7876
Location: Point Place, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Yeah, let's shy away from that discussion. Especially since Barcelona isn't the only city in Catalunya.

It even said in the article that Sport listed no credible source and it could be photoshopped. It kind of looks photoshopped to me tbh. The Qatar Foundation looks like it's laying on top of the kit instead of actually being a part of it.

Not to mention it looks exactly like someone took one of the old kits and changed the colors lol



I'm definitely leaning toward ti being fake considering how early into the season it is.


I wish they would go back to this super awesome kits


_________________

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29392
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
Rhetorical question guys.


If you're asking for the reason I think you're implying

Quote:
This could mean that the club will follow the footsteps of other Spanish clubs who have worn the colors of the flag of their country (region) as the away kit, like Valencia, Levante, Málaga and Athletic and even Real Madrid have done in the past.


http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/barca-could-wear-a-senyera-away-kit-next-season/#more-117553


The bolded don't want to become their own country...


And you care because?
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9581
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
I thought you weren't making this political?

Wasn't trying to, but was sucked into it. I won't answer any further questions regarding it though.

Let's just move on.
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 18593
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
Yeah, let's shy away from that discussion. Especially since Barcelona isn't the only city in Catalunya.

It even said in the article that Sport listed no credible source and it could be photoshopped. It kind of looks photoshopped to me tbh. The Qatar Foundation looks like it's laying on top of the kit instead of actually being a part of it.

Not to mention it looks exactly like someone took one of the old kits and changed the colors lol



I'm definitely leaning toward ti being fake considering how early into the season it is.


I wish they would go back to this super awesome kits



Hate that one. Stripes are for Barca IMO. The one in yankee's sig is their best one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9581
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you buy scarfs online?
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RidiculousJames


Joined: 09 Mar 2011
Posts: 1809
Location: Cheshire, England
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered this absolute beauty. Have wanted this shirt for years, had it when we actually wore it in the 1998/99 season but seeing as I was 7 years old I grew out of it! Probably my favourite shirt of all time.

_________________
2014 Adopt-a-Bear: S #45 Brock Vereen
Tackles: 15 || Interceptions: 0 || Forced Fumbles: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlexM23


Joined: 03 Jan 2011
Posts: 8303
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta get me some new boots in the next few weeks!

Can't go wrong with Mercurials, I love em, highly recommended. Very tempted to get a flashy pair like either of these:



Laughing
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mooche


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 448
Location: Winnipeg
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
I gotta get me some new boots in the next few weeks!

Can't go wrong with Mercurials, I love em, highly recommended. Very tempted to get a flashy pair like either of these:



Laughing


I work in a soccer store, and we've just put those Vapors on sale and they have been going like mad.

Same with these ones:


_________________
Building The Monster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 18593
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puma Kings are still the best.

Just bought myself a nice Zidane shirt too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeEvans


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 19661
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a new pair of cleats as well. Admittedly they are for ultimate frisbee but soccer cleats are the best for it. Any good suggestions for preferably under $150.
_________________

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 18593
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under 150? You can pretty much get any decent boot that isn't brand new for that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mooche


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 448
Location: Winnipeg
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Puma Kings are still the best.

Just bought myself a nice Zidane shirt too.


Kings are great. I always roll with the Copa Mundial.
_________________
Building The Monster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9581
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
I need a new pair of cleats as well. Admittedly they are for ultimate frisbee but soccer cleats are the best for it. Any good suggestions for preferably under $150.

You can get some Astro Turf Trainers. Works outdoors and indoors.



http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_details.aspx?pid=118991
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 21 of 32

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group