Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DEE RAWL's MOCK DRAFT 3.0 ***UPDATED*** 3/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Let me address some of the comments to your team selections.

Bengals- You guys could very well go safety, LB or DL... BUT, sources say that your FO is targeting a true playmaker/difference maker at RB. The only one in FA that MIGHT fit that mold would be Reggie Bush. You say you want Te'o or Ogeltree, but both are projects in their own ways. there will be some LBs in the 2nd and 3rd that are not much worse. i.e. Greene/Riddick/Porter/Minter etc & safeties Jefferson/McDonald/Phillips etc

The Bengals want a complimentary back to BJGE with game breaking capability. Someone like Barner that they can get later in the draft.

Of the available players I'd prefer Williams or possibly Elam.

Take value in 1 and Bernard isn't value there.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATED 2/2

1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Greg Robinson
3. Mike Evans
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
UPDATED 2/2

Much better pick this time in Montgomery and pretty solid value as well. Also i disagree on the DE depth being as good as the TE depth. I think the DE department runs much weaker after the 2nd round where Jones, Hunt, and Carradine are. Where as i think Fauria, Escobar, Reed, C.J., Kelce, Tolliolo, and Otten aren't far off Eifert and Ertz. This TE class in general isn't strong and thats including Eifert and Ertz who to me in a legit good Te class would be 2nd round guys. but it is solid and some talent can be had for good value to groom and possibly get a very good contributer at the TE spot out of.
Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
Nobody wrote:
NO to fatass Jenkins.

Haha I agree he is overrated, but you guys need a NT.
We have Josh Chapman. And Grigson doesnt draft for need.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Te'o reminds me of Muauluga so I'm not sure I want him. I liked Ogletree because he can cover and is a 3 down linebacker.

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
MightyRx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just compare Russell Wilson to EJ Manuel?!?

Anyways, Jarvis Jones scares me because of the medical concerns.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jones' injury worries me a ton

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo

Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyRx wrote:
Did you just compare Russell Wilson to EJ Manuel?!?

Anyways, Jarvis Jones scares me because of the medical concerns.

I did. And Bruce Irvin to Jarvis Jones.

1. Jadeveon Clowney
2. Greg Robinson
3. Mike Evans
xenajets

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: DEE RAWL's MOCK DRAFT 2.0 ***UPDATED*** 2/2 Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
2013 NFL MOCK DRAFT 2.0 2/1

1. Chiefs- Luke Joeckel OT TAMU

Andi Reid snags Alex Smith to be his quarterback which I think is a smart move because now he doesn't have to reach here and can grab any top 5 talent.

2. Jaguars- Jarvis Jones LB UGA

Jags need a quarterback, but I think this will be similar to the Seahawks off season last year as Bradley is now the HC. Best pass rusher available (Jones) and mobile underrated QB who balled at the senior bowl (EJ Manuel).

3. Raiders- Star Lotuleilei DT Utah

This goes without saying, Raiders have a lot of needs and Star is BPA and also fills a big need at DT.

4. Eagles- Demontre Moore DE/OLB TAMU

This could go a few different ways, but I think the best pass rusher available is the pick and it just happens to be Moore who I think will be a great fit.

5. Lions- Bjoern Werner DE FL ST

Lions need help in the secondary, but a better pass rush will help that, Werner is a stud.

6. Browns- Barkevious Mingo LB LSU

Browns could and should go QB here IMO, but that would be more of a reach especially needing a 3-4 outside rush linebacker now which Mingo is perfect for.

7. Cardinals- Eric Fisher OT CMU

Will they go with a reach and take a QB or take the franchise LT in Fisher? I say they go Fisher.

8. Bills- Geno Smith QB WVU

Bills NEED a QB and Geno falls to them in this scenario. Good fit IMO.

9. Jets- Dion Jordan LB/DE Oregon

Jets are in a weird spot here as they are stuck with Sancheezmo, but they need to generate more pass rush... Noticing a theme for bad teams so far?

10. Titans- Dee Milliner CB Bama

If the Titans were smart they would snag Warmack here, but they also need a Corner which none fell to their pick last year. This year they will have better luck.

11. Chargers- Lane Johnson OT OU

A bit of a reach here, but Johnson continues to help his stock. Getting protection Rivers MUST be the number 1 priority this offseason.

12. Dolphins- Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tenn

Patterson is the most explosive WR in this class and I think will shoot up draft boards because of it. The Phins have to get Tannehill some weapons.

13. Buccaneers- Jonathan Banks CB Miss St

Buccs secondary needs youth. Banks is a good and obvious fit.

14. Panthers- Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio St

Panthers need a WR as well, but Hankins is great value and fills a need

15. Saints- Ziggy Ansah DE BYU

Ansah has done tremendously for his stock and the sky is the limit. Saints need some pass rush and he will do just that.

16. Rams- Chance Warmack OG Bama

Warmack could and should go earlier if I were an NFL GM of the previous 15 teams, but gaurds just don't go very high usually no matter how good they are. Remember the talk surrounding DeCastro last year about him going top 15? Well that didn't happen... Great fit for the Rams.

17. Steelers- Kenny Vaccaro S Texas

Steelers need an insurance policy for Troy, Vaccaro is a good fit at SS.

18. Cowboys- Sheldon Richardon DT Mizzou

Becoming a popular mock selection for the Cowboys new Kiffen defense, it makes sense and tons of value is presented here.

19. Giants- Alec Ogeltree LB UGA

Ogeltree offers the most upside at the LB position, albeit a bit of a project that should stop the Giants from taking him much like the DL draftees from years past.

20. Bears- Barrett Jones OL Bama

Bears need to protect Cutler better and it should be their top priority much like the Chargers. Fluker isn't great in pass protection and would be a bit of a reach. Jones is jack of all trades and would be a good fit.

21. Bengals- Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame

Another popular mock pick here, it does make a lot of sense however.

22. Rams- Keenan Allen WR Cal

Rams need to get a legit #1 WR for Bradford, Allen will slide a little due to injury in his last season and probably won't wow at the combine. Still a very good polished WR.

23. Vikings- Kawaan Short DT Purdue

Vikings need a DT simple as that. Short played a hell of a game in the senior bowl and could go earlier, but if not this is great value for the Vikes.

24. Colts- John Jenkins NT UGA

Jenkins could fall out of round 1 due to his work ethic, but the Colts need a NT. Jenkins fits the bill.

25. Seahawks- Shariff Floyd DT UF

Hawks need more interior pass rush which is something Floyd is very good at.

26. Packers- Jonathan Cooper OL UNC

I think the Pack prefer Barrett Jones here as a more natural Center, but Cooper is pretty darn good value here.

27. Texans- Kevin Minter LB LSU

Texans could easily go WR here, but I think they continue to build the defense first.

28. Broncos- Bennie Logan DT LSU

Broncos need a body in the middle, which they could go for a bigger body than Logan but Logan provides a good interior pass rush and could workout for the best.

29. Patriots- Marcus Trufant CB UW

its either WR or DB and knowing Bill, itll be the latter. Trufant made himself some money senior bowl week and will sneak into the 1st.

30. Falcons- Sam Montegomery DE LSU

If you watched the 9ers playoff game you know this pick makes sense and presents tremendous value.

31. Ravens- Matt Elam S UF

Ed Reed will likely be gone and the Ravens have to find a replacement. There is no ILB worth it here so don't start with the Ray Lewis talk. They did just fine without him.

32. 49ers- Zach Ertz TE Stanford

9ers have the luxury of not really having any need, but Ertz makes tons of sense coming out of Stanford and San Fran using so many multiple TE formations. Ertz would make their offense even better which is scary.

If the board fell like this come April i would hope we would jump ahead of the Bills and trade with Arizona to get Geno before they do. Love the Jordon pick though!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't hate it for the Lions, but feel like it's a reach based on need when the Lions have quite a few needs.
Jonezy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booooo Allen, if I want a snail I'll go to Super Pet Laughing Laughing

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Titans have no need for a 1st round CB. They just locked up McCourty and Verner will likely follow suit. They make up a very good duo. The safeties are the problems, however no safety in this years draft is worth the 10th pick. Sheldon Richardson should be the pick because we got no consistent pressure from the DT position last year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: