Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Movie Are You Watching? v. 13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinoynk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched Darkman last night. Pretty entertaining, didn't expect it to be as campy as it was. I'm familiar with the Evil Dead series, but I thought it would be a little less tongue-in-cheek than those.

devils1854 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:
I watched Alien and Aliens for the first time ever this morning on HBO. Not a horror film or a science fiction nut but I really enjoyed these 2. I recorded the next 2 in the series to watch next week.

Aliens>>Alien

I much prefer Alien to Aliens. They really are 2 different kinds of movies though.

To me, the original wasn't suspenseful at all. Was still a good movie, but not up to the quality of Aliens.

How do the next 2 in the series compare?

Awful. Really no need to watch them.

Apparently there's a version of Alien 3 called the Assembly Cut that is closer to what David Fincher originally wanted to do, and its supposed to be pretty good. From what I hear he just took too long for postproduction for 3, and the studio basically just had their own guys finish cutting it to put it out in theaters, which is why its kind of crap.

But yea the 4th is a mess.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
Apparently there's a version of Alien 3 called the Assembly Cut that is closer to what David Fincher originally wanted to do, and its supposed to be pretty good. From what I hear he just took too long for postproduction for 3, and the studio basically just had their own guys finish cutting it to put it out in theaters, which is why its kind of crap.

Read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_3#Development

Just an amalgamated mess of meddling.

Crate Diggin': Hip Hop 101 w/ thrILL! & Willink
bkobow05

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Recently saw Good Will Hunting for the first time. Amazing movie. I can honestly say it's one of the best movies I've ever seen, probably in my top 10. I'm not much of a critic when it comes to movies, but I thought Damon and Affleck put up some superb acting. Wish I'd seen this film sooner. The story itself was incredibly interesting and then like I said the acting was on a high level, just a great movie all around. A+
Favorite movie ever. Nothing will top it.

I've seen the movie about 100 times now and I'm still enthralled when I watch it.

*Props to PB87 on the RAD sig!*
#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
CJ4life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Recently saw Good Will Hunting for the first time. Amazing movie. I can honestly say it's one of the best movies I've ever seen, probably in my top 10. I'm not much of a critic when it comes to movies, but I thought Damon and Affleck put up some superb acting. Wish I'd seen this film sooner. The story itself was incredibly interesting and then like I said the acting was on a high level, just a great movie all around. A+
Favorite movie ever. Nothing will top it.

I've seen the movie about 100 times now and I'm still enthralled when I watch it.

I'm gonna check it out, can't say I've ever seen it. The synopsis of it sounded very interesting.

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
Bohlmann20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We watched The Lost Boys in class last night. Wow, I was choking on all that 80s Laughing. It's like they took everything that was the 80s and smashed it all into that movie.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ4life wrote:
I'm gonna check it out, can't say I've ever seen it. The synopsis of it sounded very interesting.
So?

Did you love it or did you love it? Or haven't you gotten the chance to watch it yet?

If not...GO BUY THE DVD NOW!

*Props to PB87 on the RAD sig!*
#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame on people for never seeing Good Will Hunting! for sure one of my favorite movies of all time, probably top 5. Along with Catch me if you Can.
devils1854

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why Batman is the most badass superhero ever.(Superman & Batman:Apocalypse)

Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman are fighting against Darkseid and his minions, and has Superman's cousin(future Supergirl obviously) under his thoughts to fight against them. Batman, with no powers at all, marches up to Darkseid's palace on Apocalypse to go one on one with him.

He threatens Darkseid, his life to save the girl, knowing if she is safe, they win, and if Darkseid kills Batman, they will win because of it.

Quote:
Batman:Say it!
(Darkseid holds Batman over a lake of lava, his life in his hands)
Darkseid:Well played. Had the Kryptonian or the Amazon taken the gamble, they would have lost. They do not have the strength of character to destroy an entire planet to achieve success, but you, a human, you will kill your own kind to win battles. Admirable qualities. Take the girl. Ill make no more against her.

#JDI
At the front of the Jeff Matthew and Brett Smith bandwagon.
BirdsFan06050

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Side Effects last night. Certainly not a mind-blowing experience, but an enjoyable and engaging one nonetheless. Newman's score really helps to set the tone too and create an aura of suspense. It's phenomenal. Sad to see a talent like Soderbergh leaving the industry. He'll be missed.
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched Magnolia. I was following a long just fine for 2:45, then it started raining frogs Neutral

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BirdsFan06050 wrote:
Saw Side Effects last night. Certainly not a mind-blowing experience, but an enjoyable and engaging one nonetheless. Newman's score really helps to set the tone too and create an aura of suspense. It's phenomenal. Sad to see a talent like Soderbergh leaving the industry. He'll be missed.

Did you get the Arab esque music at the very end? That definitely threw me off.

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
mission27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Just watched Magnolia. I was following a long just fine for 2:45, then it started raining frogs Neutral

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXd910vgf3Q
http://www.culturesnob.net/2007/05/why-are-there-frogs-falling-fr/

Love Magnolia. PTA at his best.

#JDI
Mich_fan20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perks of Being a Wallflower just a moment ago, followed by my favorite movie Garden State later!

husker_vikes3 wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:
Every time I see POV, I think I'm on the wrong website.

I love you mich
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mich_fan20 wrote:
Perks of Being a Wallflower just a moment ago, followed by my favorite movie Garden State later!

I really loved Garden State.. One movie that literally the soundtrack makes better.

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Mich_fan20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:

I really loved Garden State.. One movie that literally the soundtrack makes better.

Absolutely. The soundtrack may be my favorite part of the movie.

husker_vikes3 wrote:
Mich_fan20 wrote:
Every time I see POV, I think I'm on the wrong website.

I love you mich

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 10 of 100

Jump to: