Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mid Draft Season Mock 4 Rounds w/comparisons & trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrownLeader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctpatsfan77 wrote:
SFPatsFan wrote:
The only Patriots fan that would like this would probably be NBT and even he would want Terrance Williams in that situation. There is a much greater need on defense, especially getting pressure. The Patriots were the 3rd highest scoring team of all time and broke the record for most first downs, I don't think they lack offensive firepower like you said.

Agreed.

If the Pats come out of the first three rounds with nothing but two receivers, it will be an epic fail.

The Patriots do actually have other needs.

Quote:
22. TRADE New England Patriots (STL)- Tavon Austin /WR-RB/ West Virginia:
Painfully clear watching the Patriots playoff loss that Welker is finished and they lack offensive firepower overall. I think BB starts a new trend and again trades up for a guy that can help right away , rather then move back and stock picks. NFL comp. Darren Sprolee

The Patriots do not trade up "to get their guy." If they trade up, it's for a player who's already fallen far enough.

fair enough. I'm thinking the next one will show a Mallett trade.

Pre-Draft 2013 Mock *FULL DRAFT* http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=521213&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
BrownLeader

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mid Draft Season Mock 4 Rounds w/comparisons & trade Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
BrownLeader wrote:
18. Pittsburgh Steelers E.J. Manuel /QB/ Florida State:
This kind of move is so Pittsburgh. Manuel can learn behind Ben and take over when it's time. NFL comp. Dante Culpepper

Please explain how you think that?

I sure can't remember the Steelers taking a QB in the top 4 rounds in a long time besides Ben.

Also don't see going 3 of 4 pics on offense.

I meant Pitts does a solid job of hitting value and developing their guys the right way. But in the next one I think I'm steering away from a QB high.

Pre-Draft 2013 Mock *FULL DRAFT* http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=521213&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Justin Hoover82

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE the first 2 rounds for the cowboys. Cooper and Okefor would be fantastic additions. I believe Cooper can be a pro bowl caliber center or guard and would love to see him at least get a shot to be our center. Okefor would be a great 3rd down rush LE opposite of Ware for us. Crawford will be our 1st and 2nd down LE.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Lane Johnson and Zach Ertz... but not at that expense. I understand the need for a LT and TE, but Chicago only has 5 picks this year to begin with... trading away two of them would give us 3 selections in the 2013 Draft, which I cannot see happening AT ALL.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
yesweCAM

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would the Panthers pick WR's in the first two rounds? Both picks are reaches. I'd take Richardson in the 1st and then the best S/OT on the board in the 2nd.
catamount

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for sharing this-I think the trades you have here make a lot of sense--well thought out and logical.

I am a Panther fan, and I doubt the Panthers draft WR in the first and second round--I really like both players, however.

Panthers will get a WR, CB, or an OL w the first two picks.
Nzd07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of Williams, but considering the board and assuming we can't trade down, I can't argue against the pick.

I like both Hankins and Williams but we need to sneak in a LB there. Jasper Brinkley is awful and Henderson is probably on his way out.

Pull your 84 jerseys out
Jay-Z wrote:
I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man!
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE the first pick but I am in complete argument in my mind over Warford or Minter. I would be VERY happy either way though. I'm not a huge fan of the 3rd but its OK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so sure on Bailey in the 3rd for Cleveland....other major needs could be filled with Dion Sims or Melvin White. And, I would personally prefer DJ Swearinger at safety, but that's just me...
kansas bob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your Denver draft but I think Schwenke in the 2nd would be quite a reach. Love Logan but you should switch Schwenke and Logan's draft positions. Good job.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
Quote:
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Alec Ogletree* /OLB/ Georgia:
Fills the stat sheet on a talented Georgia D but is still pretty raw. NFL Comp. Boss Bailey

That is my concern, and why I'm not sure I want him in 1. We need a guy that can play well right away.

Quote:
5. Cincinnati Bengals (OAK) Jordan Poyer /CB/ Oregon State:
Poyer was one of the best CBs at senior week practices. NFL Comp. Cary Williams

Not really a need (depending on free agency) but I like the pick anyway.

Quote:
23. Cincinnati Bengals Gerald Hodges /OLB/ Penn State:
A guy really flying under the radar that is extremely athletic and showed some ability at the Shrine to play inside or outside.

Not sure we need 2 OLBs that early. Again, free agency could change that.

Quote:
22. Cincinnati Bengals - Joseph Randle* /RB/ Oklahoma St.:
Quietly stepped up his game in the absence of Weeden and Blackmon. A complete back who should go higher then this. If he continues to get stronger as a pro, he'll be a pro bowl back. NFL comp. softer - DaMarco Murray

Good pick.

Quote:
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Shawn Williams /S/ Georgia:
Testing well will really help his status and solidify him as a mid round guy. Mixed reviews senior week but held his own.

Good pick

I just cant see not picking someone on the offensive side of the ball in the first 2 rounds for the Bengals, especially since Marvin came out and said that he wants to scor more points next year.
Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarvis Jones at 8 is hardly a fall, I don't think he's worth a trade up that drastic. Not worth 2 1st rounders.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: