Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The tight end position in Reid's offense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: The tight end position in Reid's offense Reply with quote

I was looking into some of the tight end prospects for the 2013 draft and ran across this article when researching the impact of the tight end position historically in Andy Reid's offense :

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2013/01/29/signs-point-to-te-involvement-success-in-chiefs-of

I am pretty excited at the prospect of Tony Moeaki having a greater impact in the passing game for us. I am not sure if it was the fact Moeaki was returning from his injury, the incompetence of the offensive playcalling, the incompetence of our quarterbacks, or a combination as to why Moeaki wasn't a bigger part of our offense last year. Hopefully he can rebound and add another dynamic to our offense that was missing. I am concerned about Kevin Boss and his concussions. I wouldn't be opposed to adding a tight end at some point in the draft based on value.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TE class is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO deep this year.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: