Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 2013 - St. Louis Rams War Room - Auction Bidding
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45290
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
This is what Mike Mayock said about David Amerson today: "Gave up more vertical touchdown passes than any corner I've ever seen in my life."

I know its early but who are we all liking next round?


He's also soft. Cannot get off blocks.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officially:

Gambino62 wrote:
With the 80th selection, the St. Louis Rams select...

Bacarri "Baron Von Strucker" Rambo, FS - Georgia





Gambino62 wrote:
With this selection, we feel we fortify one of the glaring weaknesses on our defense. Rambo is a playmaker through and through, whether it is landing the big hit, causing the timely fumble or going for that key interception, Rambo can turn the ball over and create points on an already potent defense. His main responsibilities will be center field where the inept Craig Dahl is no longer covering and he will get to work with a bonafide All Pro in Quintin Mikell. He are so happy he fell to us and didn't believe there was anyone left in the draft that can offer what Rambo offers.

Welcome to St. Louis, Rambo!


Cap Hit: $697,000
New Cap: $2,733,899.33

_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my top guys for the next pick; no order.

Jean Grey
Mr. Sinister
Green Goblin
Electra
Leader
Dr. Doom
Super Skrull
Skinner
Malekith
Groot
Falcon
Arnim Zola
Iron Cross

My favourites would be Falcon, Iron Cross, Dr. Doom, Malekith, Electra and Green Goblin. I'm also intrigued by Jean Grey and Mr. Sinister.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3720
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pick in Rambo. I mocked him to us in the 3rd round last November. I received some flack for it as I re-call.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5960
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Nice pick in Rambo. I mocked him to us in the 3rd round last November. I received some flack for it as I re-call.


Eh, I got some flack for putting Austin in my first mock in the 2nd round, now we nabbed him in the 1st with majority approval. It happens to all =)
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3720
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatlyner wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Nice pick in Rambo. I mocked him to us in the 3rd round last November. I received some flack for it as I re-call.


Eh, I got some flack for putting Austin in my first mock in the 2nd round, now we nabbed him in the 1st with majority approval. It happens to all =)


True.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3809
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambino62 wrote:
Here are my top guys for the next pick; no order.

Jean Grey
Mr. Sinister
Green Goblin
Electra
Leader
Dr. Doom
Super Skrull
Skinner
Malekith
Groot
Falcon
Arnim Zola
Iron Cross

My favourites would be Falcon, Iron Cross, Dr. Doom, Malekith, Electra and Green Goblin. I'm also intrigued by Jean Grey and Mr. Sinister.


Its really a cluster for who I like the most for the next pick;

Groot/super skrull/iron cross/hobgoblin/dr. doom
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45290
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
Nice pick in Rambo. I mocked him to us in the 3rd round last November. I received some flack for it as I re-call.


I got flack for having Lane Johnson in the first. It happens. As the draft process goes along, opinions change.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramsgoooo


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 1971
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about apocalypse In the 4th?
_________________
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Sorry bout it, Oakland. You can enjoy your 1 playoff win and then get back to losing 85 games next season.

Was said in 2012^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsgoooo wrote:
What about apocalypse In the 4th?


I'm a Mr. Sinister fan personally.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Flatlyner


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 5960
Location: WESTCOAST
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd definitely want Mr. Sinister over Apoc. Rogue is interesting later also
_________________
WELCOME TO THE RAMS:
Greg Robinson
Aaron Donald
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramsgoooo


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 1971
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambino62 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
What about apocalypse In the 4th?


I'm a Mr. Sinister fan personally.
are we going to think about taking this position in the draft?
_________________
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Sorry bout it, Oakland. You can enjoy your 1 playoff win and then get back to losing 85 games next season.

Was said in 2012^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gambino62


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 4236
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsgoooo wrote:
Gambino62 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
What about apocalypse In the 4th?


I'm a Mr. Sinister fan personally.
are we going to think about taking this position in the draft?


Absolutely. The value is there and you should draft one every year because you just never know when you might find a gem.
_________________

Kempes on the sig, El ramster on the avy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17062
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Goblin was chosen before Jackal... he`s so underrated.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3720
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambino62 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
What about apocalypse In the 4th?


I'm a Mr. Sinister fan personally.


Seriously? That guy blows.

I'm all for addressing that position, but he was so unimpressive in college (despite a wonderful surrounding cast).
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 23 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group