Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TARFT IX - Game of Thrones & Rap Appreciation Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:
Man, bulking is rough. I never realized how much food 4000 calories is...

6 Asiago Chicken Sandwiches from Wendys is 4500 calories. You're welcome.

Healthy 4000 Laughing. I've eaten nothing but spinach, chicken, brown rice, and eggs for a week...
yankee0724

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course 4000 calories is a lot when you eat healthy. Just eat about 20 chicken breasts a day and you're good.

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a new laptop today... refurbished 11.6 inch Macbook Air with 128 GB of memory, and got it for under 1000 dollars. Pretty stoked, I've been using my girlfriend's 5-year-old laptop she doesn't need anymore for the past 3 months and it's slower than Heskey.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:

Yeah, back when I was running in college I was eating about 4500-5000 a day. Fortunately I just ate a bunch of cheeseburgers and pizza.

The year after I quick running was a rude awaking for me. I went from 155 to 185 in about 8 months lol.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:

Yeah, back when I was running in college I was eating about 4500-5000 a day. Fortunately I just ate a bunch of cheeseburgers and pizza.

The year after I quick running was a rude awaking for me. I went from 155 to 185 in about 8 months lol.

I've gone from about 180 to 160 in about a year. Now I'm trying to get to 170 but by adding muscle.
teamorange

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:

I've gone from about 180 to 160 in about a year. Now I'm trying to get to 170 but by adding muscle.

Yeah, I dropped some weight (down to ~175 my weight really fluctuates between 180 and 170 depends on if I'm active or if there was a holiday) but I'm trying to get down to 160/165 while adding more muscle (closer to my football strength than track).

Just bought a rowing machine and hoping it will pay solid dividends

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

Last edited by teamorange on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:

Yeah, I dropped some weight (down to ~175 my weight really fluctuates between 180 and 170 depends on if I'm active or if there was a holiday) but I'm trying to get down to 160/165 while adding more muscle (closer to my football strength than track).

I've recently started cycling and really enjoy that workout (I ride mainly on trails, but sometimes on the road).. I haven't lifted in ages so I haven't really weighed myself, but I bet I'm up at like 220-225 at the moment (I'm 6'4" mind you).. prefer to be around 210-215 though. I always gain a few pounds over the holidays and in the winter when I'm not doing as many outdoor activities.

May start lifting again once I move and am closer to a gym, which will probably make my weight go up a bit.

My cousin is bulking right now and lifting heavy - he's gone from about 170 to nearly 200.. basically clean bulking and eliminated all cardio aside from playing basketball once a week.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I weigh more than Rox, I feel fat now. Crying or Very sad

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
teamorange

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:

I've recently started cycling and really enjoy that workout (I ride mainly on trails, but sometimes on the road).. I haven't lifted in ages so I haven't really weighed myself, but I bet I'm up at like 220-225 at the moment (I'm 6'4" mind you).. prefer to be around 210-215 though. I always gain a few pounds over the holidays and in the winter when I'm not doing as many outdoor activities.

May start lifting again once I move and am closer to a gym, which will probably make my weight go up a bit.

My cousin is bulking right now and lifting heavy - he's gone from about 170 to nearly 200.. basically clean bulking and eliminated all cardio aside from playing basketball once a week.

Your like 3-4 inches taller than me so your fine lol.

But I started the rowing machine (I'm warming up 20-30 mins on that then lift then cool down 15) and I think that will really help with my strength/cardio. Once it gets warmer (not dealing with this 20-30 degree weather) outside I'm gonna start to run again. Good news is ultimate Saturdays start this Saturday.

I don't.

The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:
teamorange wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:

Your like 3-4 inches taller than me so your fine lol.

But I started the rowing machine (I'm warming up 20-30 mins on that then lift then cool down 15) and I think that will really help with my strength/cardio. Once it gets warmer (not dealing with this 20-30 degree weather) outside I'm gonna start to run again. Good news is ultimate Saturdays start this Saturday.

Love rowing.. did it everyday for a while back when I was trying to strengthen my back and really saw a difference.

I've been doing about 10 mile rides on my own, and on weekends sometimes my friends who bike a lot go up to one of a few trails in the area and do sometimes 16-20 miles. I just got a good deal on a 25" frame hybrid bike (was riding a mountain bike before and that was awful) Other than that I just have an elliptical machine in the basement I try to use a few hours a week.. burns calories but not much of a workout really.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:

Love rowing.. did it everyday for a while back when I was trying to strengthen my back and really saw a difference.

I've been doing about 10 mile rides on my own, and on weekends sometimes my friends who bike a lot go up to one of a few trails in the area and do sometimes 16-20 miles. I just got a good deal on a 25" frame hybrid bike (was riding a mountain bike before and that was awful) Other than that I just have an elliptical machine in the basement I try to use a few hours a week.. burns calories but not much of a workout really.

That's my main reason for buying it. My family has a history of back problems (my back isn't great but that just might be me complaining).

I don't.

LeeEvans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I don't get off tomorrow it is going to suck. #drunk
#[inappropriate/removed]hashtags

The night is dark and full of terrors.
asgardian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:

Atta boy, that's our lovely mod!
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:

So I'm guessing you didn't.. looking at the news looks like most of the main roads are not covered. I'm off today which just means I'm going to have to work on Saturday or Sunday.. it's gonna be like high 50's this weekend.

Gotta get ahead before St. Patrick's day weekend because I'm going to the beach.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just topped out at 190, dropped under 180 now, getting down to 160-165 then rebuilding

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 3 of 99

Jump to: