Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Flux' Ironman (7 Round) Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
badgers0821

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch for the Packers. Round 1 is pretty good but second and third are pretty bad.

Round 2 - If LeVeon Bell is your second rated RB then fine, but if he is you have probably been reading CBS and their crazy position rankings too much. First, Bell doesn't really fit the ZBS that the Packers run and #2 he is maybe the 5th or 6th best RB in the draft. If you are going RB go Ball or Bernard with this pick.

Round 3 - It's just not needed. We are 4 deep at TE right now and Quarless is coming off an injury last year. Go OL with this pick.

Overall it's not bad just doesn't address needs (other than first round) or BPA.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers0821 wrote:
Ouch for the Packers. Round 1 is pretty good but second and third are pretty bad.

Round 2 - If LeVeon Bell is your second rated RB then fine, but if he is you have probably been reading CBS and their crazy position rankings too much. First, Bell doesn't really fit the ZBS that the Packers run and #2 he is maybe the 5th or 6th best RB in the draft. If you are going RB go Ball or Bernard with this pick.

Round 3 - It's just not needed. We are 4 deep at TE right now and Quarless is coming off an injury last year. Go OL with this pick.

Overall it's not bad just doesn't address needs (other than first round) or BPA.

This mock does not reflect my personal rankings.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair, but the Eagles just signed punter.

Swap him out for Zach Sudfeld and I'm OK.
badgers0821

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:

This mock does not reflect my personal rankings.

Then I guess I'll revise my comment and say rounds 2 and 3 are just bad picks.
mr fluffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Bills draft. I would be very happy with the first four rounds.

Rounds 5 and 6 I could live with, but I would prefer we took some OL (guard) or DL depth rather than two CBs. Some guards with future starter potential on the board in Alvin Bailey and J.C. Tretter.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Browns first pick... That is all

Vince Lombardi
johnandbentley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

23. Minnesota Vikings - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
25. Minnesota Vikings - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
52. Minnesota Vikings - D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston†
83. Minnesota Vikings - Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia†
120. Minnesota Vikings - Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
155. Minnesota Vikings - Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA†
189. Minnesota Vikings - Tavarres King, WR, Georgia†
213. Minnesota Vikings - Jake Knott, OLB, Iowa State†
214. Minnesota Vikings - Robbie Rouse, RB, Fresno State†
229. Minnesota Vikings - Braxston Cave, C, Notre Dame†

Great vikes draft! Yes i initially question the 2 rb and 1 te, however, I think you need to keep the cupboard full and also staff the special teams. I love the 1st 6 picks and would be doing flips if it shook out like this!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only liked Round One, hated the rest.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
TheDeathStar

Location: Anchorage, Alaska, US, Planet Earth, Solar System A, Milky Way Galaxy
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two RBs? Two DEs? No. Other than that its pretty darn good.
SOCalBearsFan54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you just hate Chicago? Multiple LBs and DEs, I don't get it. LB is a need but not multiple ones. De is also not a. Immediate need.

2013 Adopt a Bear: LT Jermon Bushrod#74
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCalBearsFan54 wrote:
Do you just hate Chicago? Multiple LBs and DEs, I don't get it. LB is a need but not multiple ones. De is also not a. Immediate need.

Reading is your friend.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Joe Nobody

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That might be the most talent rich 7th round I've ever seen. Laughing
iamgt91

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys draft is great for the first 4 rounds, I love Fluker and Reid, and I honestly think Montee Ball is underrated so getting him would be a great replacement for Felix Jones. I agree with taking a defensive lineman in the 4th although I think we need a bigger DT to play alongside Ratliff in the new 4-3. The 5th and 6th rounders I'm not really sure about. I would take Khaled Holmes the OL/C from USC in the 5th which I don't see him taken at all in your draft, and in the 6th I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas take a WR to replace Kevin Ogletree in the slot even those most people assume Dwayne Harris will replace him. I'd be happy with the first 4 picks though
star20

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamgt91 wrote:
Cowboys draft is great for the first 4 rounds, I love Fluker and Reid, and I honestly think Montee Ball is underrated so getting him would be a great replacement for Felix Jones. I agree with taking a defensive lineman in the 4th although I think we need a bigger DT to play alongside Ratliff in the new 4-3. The 5th and 6th rounders I'm not really sure about. I would take Khaled Holmes the OL/C from USC in the 5th which I don't see him taken at all in your draft, and in the 6th I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas take a WR to replace Kevin Ogletree in the slot even those most people assume Dwayne Harris will replace him. I'd be happy with the first 4 picks though
Disagree slightly Cooper > Fluker other then that I agree like 2nd - 4th and 5th and 6th need to be change to either OL DT WR or DB prospects.
dabears32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like Arthur Brown but donít think the value is there at #20 and I highly doubt we pass on Jonathan Cooper.

Alonso would be OK in the 3rd, and you also have us taking Brown in the 1st. Doubt we go for 2 MLBs. Amerson and Hayden also warrant consideration at CB.

Some think we could go DL in this draft but I am not one of them. We still have Peppers and we like Wootton and just drafted McClellin last year. Melton is gonna be around for a while at UT and Paea is going to get a chance to prove himself at nose. Think WR, TE or even QB here.

Again, you have us doubling up on DE? For reasons I just explained, I donít think weíll draft even one defensive linemen. I do have a soft spot for Buchanan though Ė we graduated from the same high school just 2 years apart.

Donít know much about Jasper Collins as a prospect but positionally this pick is fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: