Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Vol IV)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 85, 86, 87  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peppers90

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts on the new TDM game mode (Arms Race)? Basically it's what TDM should've been to start with,

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why doesnt the COD franchise just make 2 sniper game modes so it can eliminate the 6-29 1 cap 0 defend scrubs that invade objective game modes?

So annoying.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
Why doesnt the COD franchise just make 2 sniper game modes so it can eliminate the 6-29 1 cap 0 defend scrubs that invade objective game modes?

So annoying.

Because snipers don't like sniping snipers, they like sniping people who play the objective. If you did that you'd have to make it so snipers could only play in there (this might be what you're getting at, not sure).
iknowcool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Thoughts on the new TDM game mode (Arms Race)? Basically it's what TDM should've been to start with,

Yep but apparently it is only for a limited time which I don't understand why.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, sorry for the double post but let me take that back. I was just going by off what I read real quick; haven't been on COD in awhile.

Why in the heck is it 150 per kill? Is Vonderhaar trolling all the people who wanted 125?

Only 2 kills for a UAV I believe now.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Actually, sorry for the double post but let me take that back. I was just going by off what I read real quick; haven't been on COD in awhile.

Why in the heck is it 150 per kill? Is Vonderhaar trolling all the people who wanted 125?

UAV is 425. It basically makes it like old COD's with the low streaks. 3 kills for a UAV/RC Car, 4 for a counter UAV/care package, 5 for a Hellstorm/Lightning.
Peppers90

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:

Couldn't be trolling, as most people asking for a raise will prefer it higher anyways.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:

So annoying.

Because of the 30-10, 2 cap, 15 defend snipers who are worth a damn.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
IrishDolfan wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
Got my diamond SMG's today. Still only 5 AR's Gold, doubt I'll ever get them all done.
come on it's not that bad. My hardest ones were the single shot guns.

The absolute worst for me was the scorpion. I dont know why. It was just a nightmare. I had the Sheild and the Ballistic Knife gold in a fraction of the time that the scorpion took me.

Irish Dolfan

I've tried a few times to get a kill with the shield, wasn't happening. I think maybe I've had 1 or 2 hits with it, can't ever put 2 together.
same here, I think I have 10 kills with it, I suck at it.

Not so much that we suck, its just ridiculously hard to hit someone twice with that thing. Best way to do it is to trap someone in a corner, but even then they might find a way to magically shoot around it or knife you through it.

I generally play hardcore. So its only 1 hit and they're dead. I switched back to standard to get gold on the knife and ballistic knife though. Its like im playing hardcore with my weapon (1 hit kill) and everyone else needs multiple hits to take me out Laughing

Irish Dolfan
FF member #1205

Profanity is the one language known by all programmers!
iknowcool

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Couldn't be trolling, as most people asking for a raise will prefer it higher anyways.

Mostly what I saw was people asking for 125. And the fact it is its own separate game mode and will only be offered for a limited time makes me a bit skeptical.

Quote:
UAV is 425. It basically makes it like old COD's with the low streaks. 3 kills for a UAV/RC Car, 4 for a counter UAV/care package, 5 for a Hellstorm/Lightning.

I believe its 2 if you rock Hardline but I'm not positive - maybe 2 and an assist (if you use EMP Grenades and whatnot, it'd be easy).
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
phillybul wrote:

So annoying.

Because snipers don't like sniping snipers, they like sniping people who play the objective. If you did that you'd have to make it so snipers could only play in there (this might be what you're getting at, not sure).

Sniper vs Sniper is turrible. Its why I never play sniping game modes lol

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
McNabbs Beef

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
phillybul wrote:

So annoying.

Those exist?

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbs Beef wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
phillybul wrote:

So annoying.

Those exist?

Me. Laughing

I snipe 90% of the time, but I play Hardpoint, and I still play the objective and go for the HP, and most of my games have a 1.7-2.5 KD

Saints
LSU
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan:
Joseph Morgan
phillybul

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The snipers who are worth a damn are rare. Better odds of split screeners being worth a damn than really good snipers. It just drives me up a wall when you see 3 teammates on the radar in a room looking out a window or in those typical spots trying to snipe. Nevermind capping B. Nevermind the guy saying "WE'RE BEING DOMINATED" they continue to snipe with no success.

30-10 2 cap 15 defend sniper is apart of the 5%. 95% are just garbage, annoying you name it. Sad part is most of these bad snipers do it because its the cool thing to do. No scope, 360 snipe, look at me sprint with my dual pistols and get killed. Respawn whooopeee look at me sprint with my dual pistols....killed again. Respawn whooopeee this time I'll stand and snii...killed again. Leave!

I'm raging but this seriously irks me. I play Mercenary by the way so its not like I'm going against parties vs random teammates.

...end of my venting apologies
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillybul wrote:
The snipers who are worth a damn are rare. Better odds of split screeners being worth a damn than really good snipers. It just drives me up a wall when you see 3 teammates on the radar in a room looking out a window or in those typical spots trying to snipe. Nevermind capping B. Nevermind the guy saying "WE'RE BEING DOMINATED" they continue to snipe with no success.

30-10 2 cap 15 defend sniper is apart of the 5%. 95% are just garbage, annoying you name it. Sad part is most of these bad snipers do it because its the cool thing to do. No scope, 360 snipe, look at me sprint with my dual pistols and get killed. Respawn whooopeee look at me sprint with my dual pistols....killed again. Respawn whooopeee this time I'll stand and snii...killed again. Leave!

I'm raging but this seriously irks me. I play Mercenary by the way so its not like I'm going against parties vs random teammates.

...end of my venting apologies

Complaining about people sniping and doing random crap in mercenary.....

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Page 17 of 87

Jump to: