Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Minnesota Vikings 2013 Cheerleaders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bermuda Viking

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:

Run in to any of these girls at a bar, or just out for the night, and I bet you'd find them attractive.

No one is denying this. These women are more attractive then probably what 95% of us could get in real life.

However, its a valid comparison to judge there attractiveness relative to there cheerleading peers and they consistently are the worst in the league.

That is the truth. Compare to other squads and we are dead last.

They must be really good dancers.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y*so*blu wrote:
Fire that photographer. Then hire him back, kick him in the nuts and fire him again.

If you think the problem is just ugly cheerleaders, have your woman stand under a fluorescent light with five pounds of streetwalker makeup and see if she fares any better. Confused

This.
Berserker28

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets try to keep in mind each one of these women are someone's daughter, someone's sister, someone's mother, someone's least favorite aunt, more than a few appear to be someone's grandmother, at least one was someone's uncle. Point is each and every one of the 2013 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders means something to someone. Not me, thankfully, but someone.
Vikes_Bolts1228

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berserker28 wrote:
Lets try to keep in mind each one of these women are someone's daughter, someone's sister, someone's mother, someone's least favorite aunt, more than a few appear to be someone's grandmother, at least one was someone's uncle. Point is each and every one of the 2013 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders means something to someone. Not me, thankfully, but someone.

This guy....

...This guy is my FF.com hero...

Proud Minnesota Vikings season ticket holder!
Shorty McFast

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berserker28 wrote:

Good stuff. Post moar!
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
Most of these girls are rather attractive, for some reason cheerleaders have to put on pounds of makeup and that's one of the most unattractive things I can imagine.

Run in to any of these girls at a bar, or just out for the night, and I bet you'd find them attractive.

None of them seem to photograph well.

True, I dont know how many people I know/knew that looked great/fine in person, but just photographed terribly.

Of course there is also the opposite, which Im hoping is not true for any of the these cheerleaders/

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
swiss_vike

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berserker28 wrote:

So what? Mentioning that someone is [not beautiful/not attractive/ugly/fat] does not diminish their value to anyone. If it would, it this value would have been meaningless anyhow.

In this case, the photographer and make-up artist is really to blame. I don't think it's possible to make this pictures worse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: