Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 93, 94, 95  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
...so, what's up kiddos. Very Happy

I was just reflecting on the days of when you cared about us. Razz

How's the neighbor and kids?

simonwayne wrote:
The problem is not many people are like me, they'll complain when it fits their agenda and completely ignore bad officiating when it doesn't
jch1911

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So PD isn't the only proud new poppa around here! Very Happy

She was a month early (and born in Florida), but she will be raised to be a Texans fan (and Rox and even Astros!) at heart... please welcome my newest daughter - Mya Elise! Very Happy
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:

She was a month early (and born in Florida), but she will be raised to be a Texans fan (and Rox and even Astros!) at heart... please welcome my newest daughter - Mya Elise! Very Happy

Congrats brother!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats PD and JCH, hopefully my wife will be prego soon
jch1911

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
congrats PD and JCH, hopefully my wife will be prego soon

Pressing "Like" button
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jch1911 wrote:

I like that name a lot. Congrats brethren.

simonwayne wrote:
The problem is not many people are like me, they'll complain when it fits their agenda and completely ignore bad officiating when it doesn't
texandominance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't been on lately since I don't have internet at my new place yet, and probably won't for a while. I moved to northern Minnesota and now live just off of the shore of Lake Superior in Duluth. It is beautiful and I love it up here. The weather is the only thing I hate. Ive woken up to frost and temps in the 40s almost every morning. Yes, people from Texas, 40 degrees exists, and up here it exists in June.

Other than the weather, the job is going well, I'm working on the structure of a new jet our company is designing. It is really cool and I love it!
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Haven't been on lately since I don't have internet at my new place yet, and probably won't for a while. I moved to northern Minnesota and now live just off of the shore of Lake Superior in Duluth. It is beautiful and I love it up here. The weather is the only thing I hate. Ive woken up to frost and temps in the 40s almost every morning. Yes, people from Texas, 40 degrees exists, and up here it exists in June.

Other than the weather, the job is going well, I'm working on the structure of a new jet our company is designing. It is really cool and I love it!

Get me a jet for under 25k. I want the Camry of jets tho. Lets make it happen. You don't even have to fill up the first tank.

simonwayne wrote:
texandominance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
texandominance wrote:

Get me a jet for under 25k. I want the Camry of jets tho. Lets make it happen. You don't even have to fill up the first tank.

If I could get one for that cheap, I'd do it in a heart beat! The avionics on the jet alone are about 4x that much! Crazy though, but it does look pretty sweet!

http://cirrusaircraft.com/vision/
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:

Neighbor moved out, kiddo has been sick, but doing better now. Nasal infections suck, that much I can say.

iPwn, Kempes and Flaccomania: The official sig makers for THE ET80!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

operation lose 30-50 pounds starts today. Ugh the meals we have planned are terrible lol. Hopefully it works.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:

Neighbor moved out, kiddo has been sick, but doing better now. Nasal infections suck, that much I can say.

Get well soon. Thankfully I've never had a nasal infection.

simonwayne wrote:
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
operation lose 30-50 pounds starts today. Ugh the meals we have planned are terrible lol. Hopefully it works.

Just curious, what's your plan? I maintain a pretty healthy diet eating a lot of foods I really enjoy.

Did you feel the mountains tremble?

amazingandre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Just curious, what's your plan? I maintain a pretty healthy diet eating a lot of foods I really enjoy.

Honestly IDK how to even describe it. Basically Ive knocked out all processed foods and sodas. I eat fruit, veggies lean protein and starch (small amounts). I eat every 3 hours (small meals) and drink tons of water. Ive been using pure silk, some crap rice replacement and some other weird foods. Couscous and quinoa, thats what IM eating lol
kenney

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Jacobys Homey wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

Honestly IDK how to even describe it. Basically Ive knocked out all processed foods and sodas. I eat fruit, veggies lean protein and starch (small amounts). I eat every 3 hours (small meals) and drink tons of water. Ive been using pure silk, some crap rice replacement and some other weird foods. Couscous and quinoa, thats what IM eating lol

I've lost ~80 pounds since October. There are two rules for losing weight: 1. Set a calorie goal and count your calories. If you want to lose weight, that calorie goal has to be less than 2000 calories. I know you're in construction and will be miserable, but this is how weight loss works. 2. Cut out sugar, salt, and carbs.

I lost 20 pounds in the first month following those rules and have gone from 235 to 158 as of right now.

Kenney>Everyone else on here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Page 77 of 95

Jump to: