Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seahawks could face fines from NFL due to PED suspensions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm loving this rivalry more and more and i dont care at all about these 2 teams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most of the Seahawks do use PED's. Just in lynch's case he looked really really slow his last few games in buffalo, he also did not have to the extent of the power he has now when he runs.
clubmember

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billieve in 28 wrote:
I think most of the Seahawks do use PED's. Just in lynch's case he looked really really slow his last few games in buffalo, he also did not have to the extent of the power he has now when he runs.

You realize every Seahawk that is using PED's has been caught, correct?

It is nigh impossible to get away with PED's in the NFL today.

#JDI
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billieve in 28 wrote:

Laughing

Marshawn lost about 20 pounds once he got to Seattle.
Nzd07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People need to stop hating on the Hawks. Tons of other teams have been caught with PED use.

Pull your 84 jerseys out
Jay-Z wrote:
I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man!
SoS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nzd07 wrote:
People need to stop hating on the Hawks. Tons of other teams have been caught with PED use.

Not as frequently as us. The "hate" is justified for now. Hopefully this team can figure it out and clean their reputation.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clubmember wrote:
Billieve in 28 wrote:

You realize every Seahawk that is using PED's has been caught, correct?

It is nigh impossible to get away with PED's in the NFL today.

If that was true players wouldn't use PED's. There is always a way around it, whether its a new way mask it or cheating the test in other ways. There is also HGH, which can only be tested through blood, which I'm sure is running rampant throughout the entire NFL and sports world.

The NFL doesn't want bad publicity, I'm sure they do everything they can to protect players when at all possible. We just live in an age where this happens, and happens more frequently than ever before.

It is silly to bash a team because of it, because I'm pretty sure a large portion of every team is dirty, just the way it is.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Nzd07 wrote:

Not as frequently as us. The "hate" is justified for now. Hopefully this team can figure it out and clean their reputation.

the only real guys to get caught were browner, irvin, and guy.

moffitt just didnt get his prescription verified with the nfl. and the other guy barbe was while he was at miami he just served his 4 games in seattle,

sherm is not guilty Wink

WINTER IS COMING
b_rent87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Billieve in 28 wrote:

Laughing

Marshawn lost about 20 pounds once he got to Seattle.
Lynch isn't on PED's he's just drunk on patronessey. Ask about it...

Props to Jamison on the sig
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billieve in 28 wrote:

Really? These guys are tested every week of the season. Maybe even more than that. Plus he lost weight, if he was on the juice he would probably be getting a lot bigger dont you think? He has never really been considered really fast and still isn't. Most of these cases, actually all I think, were adderall. Physically it does nothing. Personally I dont mind steroids in sports. I understand the effects on the body but it makes the game more exciting to me. I loved watching Bonds, Sosa, and McGuire go at years back. If guys don't want to take them, their loss.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Billieve in 28 wrote:

Really? These guys are tested every week of the season. Maybe even more than that. Plus he lost weight, if he was on the juice he would probably be getting a lot bigger dont you think? He has never really been considered really fast and still isn't. Most of these cases, actually all I think, were adderall. Physically it does nothing. Personally I dont mind steroids in sports. I understand the effects on the body but it makes the game more exciting to me. I loved watching Bonds, Sosa, and McGuire go at years back. If guys don't want to take them, their loss.

They are not using adderall

Not that hard to figure out

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
imani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
SoS wrote:
Nzd07 wrote:

moffitt just didnt get his prescription verified with the nfl. and the other guy barbe was while he was at miami he just served his 4 games in seattle,

sherm is not guilty Wink

Is that true? Do you have any links

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
SoS wrote:
Nzd07 wrote:

sherm is not guilty Wink

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/2019783660_adderall28.html

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2011/12/06/john-moffitt-suspended-4-games-for-violation-of-banned-substance-policy/
Quote:
UPDATE: The Associated Press and other media outlets have reported that Moffitt tested positive for the prescription drug Adderall, a drug commonly used to treat hyperactivity. A player must receive permission from the league to take the drug. Moffit’s agent told the AP that Moffitt will not appeal the suspension.

Moffitt just didnt get it cleared with the NFL.

im looking for the barbe one, i gtg to work though Smile

WINTER IS COMING
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
SoS wrote:
Nzd07 wrote:

sherm is not guilty Wink

Also this quote from the Times article.
Quote:
Players can be granted an exemption to use the drug, but must apply for that through the league. Moffitt was asked if he had a prescription for Adderall.

"An old one," he said. "I shouldn't have been taking it, but I honestly didn't realize. I really did look at it like a medication."

IDOG_det

#JDI
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
Billieve in 28 wrote:

Each player isn't tested weekly. Each week the NFL tests around 10 players per team, I'm not sure how they determine who they test. Theoretically, a player could go several weeks without being tested.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: