Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W4 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (1-2) vs. New England Patriots (3-0)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terrell123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
We're still trying to plug the holes left with a lot of our starters out (Roddy, Baker, and S-Jax don't look like they're going to play, not to mention Biermann and Spoon..) meanwhile it looks like they're getting their two biggest playmakers on offense back in Gronkowski and Amendola. Not looking good...

I think Brady will probably pick apart our banged up/ragtag LB corps and secondary. IF Roddy and S-Jax were healthy I absolutely think Ryan can outduel him, but our roster is just so depleted right now... The good news is our pass rush and rookie corners seem to improve every week, so if they can keep stepping up we have a chance.

Definitely worried about this game though, its extremely pivotal for us. If we can't win at home in primetime and slip to 1-3 we'll be desperately scrambling for a wildcard slot when we play the pisssed off packers and niners and vengeful seahawks late in the season
So now they decide to sit Roddy? Rolling Eyes This cant be true. And if I hear the words injured or banged up 1 more time Im gonna scream .Every team deals with....... throughout the season. Getrdone!

Just horrible logic. Theres different degrees of things. Not many, if any, teams are dealing with the injury problems we are now.
Um, Holmes played just as well as Baker. Trueblood was ok too. Quizz and Snelling were just as good as Jackson has been. And Bartu filled in nicely for Spoon. It was Nocholas who sucked. Stop making up excuses. I wanna win just as much as you guys do, but the homerism around here is ridiculous. Btw, I heard NONE of this when the Saints were without their Head Coach last year. Laughing Did you make up any excuses for them? Didn't think so. Next man up. And btw, which injury(ies) do you think caused us to lose?? Baker? Biermann? Spoon? Those guys have been avg at best. Injuries didn't lose those games. Please! That speaks volumes to what you think about the other players on our(TD's) roster......... Hell ,NE is 3-0 with an ENTIRE NEW rec core. And their best offensive weapon has also been out. Saints lost their best defensive player in Will Smith. and a few more starters. 3-0. Denver lost its best Olineman, best cb, and its best LB. 3-0. Heck, the Niners blew out the Rams(who we barely beat), without its two best defensive players last night..... Next man up!!!............Go Falcons!

Every post you make shows how little football knowledge you actually have. Its not even worth debating the points cause its just a really, really and opinion and everyone gets to keep seeing it.
Good answer. Laughing You said not many teams (if any) are dealing with injurires like we are......... Wrong again. How about you enlighten me with some of your football knowledge? Please! Btw, what's a really, really and opinion? And one more thing, you act like the Falcons are in rebuilding mode? Its been 6 years.... Its supposed to be SB or bust. Gotta have good depth(or think that you have good depth) to make a statement like that. If you really trust in TD and Smith, you should be the last person talking about a few injuries. smh. If we can tighten up the penalties/turnovers, red zone offense, and our coaches can grow a pair we sould be alright. Injuries WERE NOT the problem last week. But like you said, just my opinion. Its all good.

None of the teams you mentioned are without starting RT, a top 6-7 WR, their starting RB, starting DE, LB, and corner. And fullback and possibly LT depending on Baker. so no, youd be wrong,

You know it gets bad when you have ot start pointing out typos as well, could you really not figure out i was saying you have a horrible opinion backed up by little to know facts or logic?
And I dare you put sorry Sam Baker on that list. He's been horrible. And what top 5 rec?? Roddy? If your're on the field you're supposed to be ready. If not why are you out there? Oh yeah, a decoy for 3 weeks. lmao. Bad coaching once again...... Starting RT? Who was that supposed to be again? Btw, could've sworn I saw Assante out there Sunday. Not that he makes that much of a difference anyway. Heck, The 2 rookie corners have actually been a bright spot. Pleeeze! So the 9ers blow out the Rams without Willis and Aldon Smith(two of the BEST in the league), but we cant without Biermann and Weatherspoon?Come to think of it, didn't they play vs. St Louis? Just stop it! Btw, if we were winning would you be using injuries as an excuse? Nope.... You'd be bragging about how much depth we have. Smile So don't use them now..

Mike Johnson was our strting RT, i dont know why you had to be told that. And maybe you live in some kind of fairy tale land, but players get effected by injuries all the time and dont play to the ability they can when healthy... IE Roddy WHite.

And the Niners are 2-2, What the heck are you talking about?
9ers record has nothing to do with it. They went on the road and BEAT DOWN the Rams without 2 of the best players in the league. We barely held on vs this same team, at home. Before all the "injuries". Just sayin.. And when did Mike Johnson all of a sudden become a good player? Trueblood is just as good or better imo. And one more thing. Even if roddy isn't 100%, we still have Julio, Gonzo, HD etcc... on offense. How many weapons you need? So we score TD's instead of fg's with a healthy Roddy on the field? Well I guess he's been hurt for 4 or 5 years. Weve always had Red Zone problems during this regime. Again, injuries WERE NOT the problem. Been sayin it, and will continue saying it. Cant believe youre still saying it really. But anyway.....
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
We're still trying to plug the holes left with a lot of our starters out (Roddy, Baker, and S-Jax don't look like they're going to play, not to mention Biermann and Spoon..) meanwhile it looks like they're getting their two biggest playmakers on offense back in Gronkowski and Amendola. Not looking good...

I think Brady will probably pick apart our banged up/ragtag LB corps and secondary. IF Roddy and S-Jax were healthy I absolutely think Ryan can outduel him, but our roster is just so depleted right now... The good news is our pass rush and rookie corners seem to improve every week, so if they can keep stepping up we have a chance.

Definitely worried about this game though, its extremely pivotal for us. If we can't win at home in primetime and slip to 1-3 we'll be desperately scrambling for a wildcard slot when we play the pisssed off packers and niners and vengeful seahawks late in the season
So now they decide to sit Roddy? Rolling Eyes This cant be true. And if I hear the words injured or banged up 1 more time Im gonna scream .Every team deals with....... throughout the season. Getrdone!

Just horrible logic. Theres different degrees of things. Not many, if any, teams are dealing with the injury problems we are now.
Um, Holmes played just as well as Baker. Trueblood was ok too. Quizz and Snelling were just as good as Jackson has been. And Bartu filled in nicely for Spoon. It was Nocholas who sucked. Stop making up excuses. I wanna win just as much as you guys do, but the homerism around here is ridiculous. Btw, I heard NONE of this when the Saints were without their Head Coach last year. Laughing Did you make up any excuses for them? Didn't think so. Next man up. And btw, which injury(ies) do you think caused us to lose?? Baker? Biermann? Spoon? Those guys have been avg at best. Injuries didn't lose those games. Please! That speaks volumes to what you think about the other players on our(TD's) roster......... Hell ,NE is 3-0 with an ENTIRE NEW rec core. And their best offensive weapon has also been out. Saints lost their best defensive player in Will Smith. and a few more starters. 3-0. Denver lost its best Olineman, best cb, and its best LB. 3-0. Heck, the Niners blew out the Rams(who we barely beat), without its two best defensive players last night..... Next man up!!!............Go Falcons!

Every post you make shows how little football knowledge you actually have. Its not even worth debating the points cause its just a really, really and opinion and everyone gets to keep seeing it.
Good answer. Laughing You said not many teams (if any) are dealing with injurires like we are......... Wrong again. How about you enlighten me with some of your football knowledge? Please! Btw, what's a really, really and opinion? And one more thing, you act like the Falcons are in rebuilding mode? Its been 6 years.... Its supposed to be SB or bust. Gotta have good depth(or think that you have good depth) to make a statement like that. If you really trust in TD and Smith, you should be the last person talking about a few injuries. smh. If we can tighten up the penalties/turnovers, red zone offense, and our coaches can grow a pair we sould be alright. Injuries WERE NOT the problem last week. But like you said, just my opinion. Its all good.

None of the teams you mentioned are without starting RT, a top 6-7 WR, their starting RB, starting DE, LB, and corner. And fullback and possibly LT depending on Baker. so no, youd be wrong,

You know it gets bad when you have ot start pointing out typos as well, could you really not figure out i was saying you have a horrible opinion backed up by little to know facts or logic?
And I dare you put sorry Sam Baker on that list. He's been horrible. And what top 5 rec?? Roddy? If your're on the field you're supposed to be ready. If not why are you out there? Oh yeah, a decoy for 3 weeks. lmao. Bad coaching once again...... Starting RT? Who was that supposed to be again? Btw, could've sworn I saw Assante out there Sunday. Not that he makes that much of a difference anyway. Heck, The 2 rookie corners have actually been a bright spot. Pleeeze! So the 9ers blow out the Rams without Willis and Aldon Smith(two of the BEST in the league), but we cant without Biermann and Weatherspoon?Come to think of it, didn't they play vs. St Louis? Just stop it! Btw, if we were winning would you be using injuries as an excuse? Nope.... You'd be bragging about how much depth we have. Smile So don't use them now..

Mike Johnson was our strting RT, i dont know why you had to be told that. And maybe you live in some kind of fairy tale land, but players get effected by injuries all the time and dont play to the ability they can when healthy... IE Roddy WHite.

9ers record has nothing to do with it. They went on the road and BEAT DOWN the Rams without 2 of the best players in the league. We barely held on vs this same team, at home. Before all the "injuries". Just sayin.. And when did Mike Johnson all of a sudden become a good player? Trueblood is just as good or better imo. And one more thing. Even if roddy isn't 100%, we still have Julio, Gonzo, HD etcc... on offense. How many weapons you need? So we score TD's instead of fg with a healthy Roddy? I doubt it. Injuries WERE NOT the problem. Been sayin it, and will continue saying it. Cant believe youre still saying it really. But anyway.....

Youre complaing about not winning but the niners record is irrelevant.... just wow.

And you dont get to decide who is good or not, heck, you called WIll Smith the saints best defensive player. And now youre saying a healthy ROddy WHite wont hep us score TD's. Again, just wow. If it wasnt so mind boggling id find it kinda funny.
terrell123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

9ers record has nothing to do with it. They went on the road and BEAT DOWN the Rams without 2 of the best players in the league. We barely held on vs this same team, at home. Before all the "injuries". Just sayin.. And when did Mike Johnson all of a sudden become a good player? Trueblood is just as good or better imo. And one more thing. Even if roddy isn't 100%, we still have Julio, Gonzo, HD etcc... on offense. How many weapons you need? So we score TD's instead of fg with a healthy Roddy? I doubt it. Injuries WERE NOT the problem. Been sayin it, and will continue saying it. Cant believe youre still saying it really. But anyway.....

Youre complaing about not winning but the niners record is irrelevant.... just wow.

And you dont get to decide who is good or not, heck, you called WIll Smith the saints best defensive player. And now youre saying a healthy ROddy WHite wont hep us score TD's. Again, just wow. If it wasnt so mind boggling id find it kinda funny.
Um, we've been having red zone issues for years.(ie "the fg Falcons) RODDY HAS BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME. Was he injured all that time? Laughing Just stop it. Its more to it than just Roddy not being 100%. And My point was, we are supposed to be one of the best teams in the NFC,(just like the 9ers, but we struggled and they dominated the same team. WITHOUT TWO OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE NFL. And you're making excuses for us because we were missing Weatherspoon and Biermann?? And what has Jackson did, that Quizz and Snelling didn't do? Now that's what you call funny. Not even going to waste my time talking about Sam Baker and Mike Johnson. Laughing Holmes and Trueblood were just as good or better. No excuses there.

Last edited by terrell123 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys. PLEASE Stop embedding quotes so many times. just embed the latest quote.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys. PLEASE Stop embedding quotes so many times. just embed the latest quote.

Lentz33

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are getting nowhere. Just stop.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
Not trying to get anywhere. Just stating our opinions. No harm in that. It's a freakin blog.
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
Not trying to get anywhere. Just stating our opinions. No harm in that. It's a freakin blog.

It's annoying to see you guys embed a million quotes at once.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
swoosh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know how it went anyway.

brb terrell makes crazy statement
brb gsu uses logic to make fun of said statement
brb terrell makes another crazy statement
brb gsu repeats tactic of using logic
brb terrell puts words in someone's mouth
brb babies die bc of terrell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright if we could stop being squabbling divas for a few minutes here's some actual good news:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251675/article/pats-rob-gronkowski-danny-amendola-out-vs-falcons

Looks like the playing field is going to be somewhat level.

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
Alright if we could stop being squabbling divas for a few minutes here's some actual good news:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251675/article/pats-rob-gronkowski-danny-amendola-out-vs-falcons

Even if Gronk could play, it's not like we'd be getting him at 100%. We still couldn't cover him, though.

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones
FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

Even if Gronk could play, it's not like we'd be getting him at 100%. We still couldn't cover him, though.
a 50% Gronk would still be a nightmare for our Spoonless LB corps.

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
DirtyBird4L

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read that Gronk and Amendola are officially ruled out for week 4. Read another article confirming Amendola is out and then read that Gronk is still up in the air. At this point I think they will hold him out. They are 3-0 right now and can afford to rest him 1 more week. He re-injured himself when they rushed him back last year and they need him for the long haul this year.
JFalconFan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
JFalconFan wrote:
Sure hope our locker room isn't falling apart like our forum is. We gotta stick together lol. Aint lookin good this week boys. But we still have plenty of season left and a win this week will commence the shake back we are all looking for as fans.
ya'll punks
Im not sure why you said that to me. Dare to explain?

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

TE's vs. the Falcons this year:

NO
Jimmy Graham - 4 catches, 45 yards, 1 TD
Ben Watson - 3 catches, 31 yards

STL
Jared Cook - 1 catch, 10 yards
Lance Kendricks - 2 catches, 23 yards
Mike McNeill - 1 catch, 5 yards

MIA
Charles Clay - 4 catches, 40 yards
Michael Egnew - 1 catch, 8 yards
Dion Sims - 1 catch, 1 yard, 1 TD

This is much better than last year's TE coverage was.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24

Jump to: