Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: Seahawks @ Texans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Key to this Game
T.O.P.
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Field Position
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Turnover Battle
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

SoS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby Wagner sounds focused this week. Local radio station interviewed him today and he said the defense was pretty upset the Jaguars score on the starters and that "no team should be able to get in the endzone on us". He talked about playing east coast 10 AM games and said that it shouldn't be a problem. I guess we'll see.

This is a big tone-setting game for us. We haven't had a signature road win in a long time and if we can beat a solid Houston team there it could be just what we need to boost our confidence.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda wish Michael was more active i think he would be a much better compliment to Lynch must be something wrong with his blocking.
imani

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
I kinda wish Michael was more active i think he would be a much better compliment to Lynch must be something wrong with his blocking.

He has vision issues as well. Pete never keeps talented players off of the field unless there is good reason, and Michael just isn't mentally ready.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tooki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:

He has vision issues as well. Pete never keeps talented players off of the field unless there is good reason, and Michael just isn't mentally ready.

I agree. Marshawn also had a similar issue when he first joined the Seahawks, but he managed because he is so hard to bring down. Michael looks like he needs to be more patient and understand where to run.
SoS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WR Andre Johnson is a game-time decision.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:

I agree. Marshawn also had a similar issue when he first joined the Seahawks, but he managed because he is so hard to bring down. Michael looks like he needs to be more patient and understand where to run.
Turbin had similar issues as well. I remember him talking about when he was drafted Lynch told him right away to just listen to Cable and trust the holes would open up

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
WR Andre Johnson is a game-time decision.

I saw the hit he took to his knee, it looked bad. The way he was limping around the field after it happened, I can't imagine he's going to be even close to 100% by Sunday. I think DeAndre Hopkins will be the bigger threat at WR in this game. Johnson may be more of a decoy.

Sheldon Cooper
canucks9314

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Richard-Sherman-Week-4-Press-Conference/036a5638-de31-404e-a963-4fa5bc95c79d

Pretty funny lol.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:

He probably makes to many moves as well instead of just hitting the hole.
imani

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans injury update: Brown, Johnson still limited

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2013/09/26/texans-injury-update-brown-johnson-still-limited/

Quote:
The Houston Texans entered the week with some uncertainty surrounding two of their top offensive players — starting left tackle Duane Brown and receiver Andre Johnson.

And as the practice week is closing, the status of each for Sunday’s game against the Seahawks remains a little unclear.

The Houston Chronicle reports that “only did a little bit” in practice today but that it appears he should be ready to play.

Brown, a first time All-Pro pick last year, sat out last week’s game against Baltimore with a sore toe.

The Chronicle also reports that Johnson was limited to individual drills due to a bruised shin suffered against the Ravens last week and that he officially will be a gametime decision, though the general expectation seems to be that he will play.

The Chronicle also reports that Houston’s starting cornerbacks — Kareem Jackson and Johnathan Joseph — didn’t practice Thursday, Jackson under the weather and Joseph due to a sore toe. But the paper says each is expected to return to practice on Friday.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

imani

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unger has a Left arm injury that has limited all week. We could potentially be out Okung, Breno and Unget this weekend. If that is the case, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this one up as a loss.

wwhickok wrote:

Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Unger has a Left arm injury that has limited all week. We could potentially be out Okung, Breno and Unget this weekend. If that is the case, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this one up as a loss.

Ew. If it wasn't an early game, I wouldn't bother to stay up to watch it in that case.

I hope to god that the Seahawks pass rush arrives, because I don't see the Hawks winning without it.
canucks9314

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks 1m
#SEAvsHOU Game Status - OUT: Ware, Hill, Johnson. DOUBTFUL: Giacomini, Unger PROBABLE: Browner, Smith, Kearse, Bryant, Bennett, Sweezy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all the injuries on the Offensive Line, this is a game where Percy would have been very useful.

I read a book a week, so...
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 Starting Lineman out and we are facing JJ Watt. Great Evil or Very Mad

Well now is Alvin Bailey's time to shine.

Who starts at C? Jean-Pierre or Spitz?

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 2 of 34

Jump to: