Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT- Week Four: BAL Ravens @ BUF Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If we lose? Which Edward Norton are you?
Gif 1: Grr... but, I'd rather take it on on my computer..
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Gif 2: Grr... My computer costs too much, a nose is easily fixed.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Neither: I'll be upset, but what would my girlfriend think?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other: I have a little brother for these things, so I'm covered. ;)
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I posted that in WAYTA once. Came back about an hour later and half a page of posts had been removed.

Free Ray Rice
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we end up losing this game, to a rookie QB who the Jets beat, and while they have so many players out... well, let's just say, I'm going to need my own Bob...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
If we end up losing this game, to a rookie QB who the Jets beat, and while they have so many players out... well, let's just say, I'm going to need my own Bob...

I'll be a bit like this...

Then, I'll probably immediately launch into glass half-full mode...

Next, I'll slip into angry mode...

The week will go by...

Until next Sunday morning...

And I'll be ready to watch us beat the Dolphins!

OR

Let's hope we take care of business tomorrow!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am tempted to see this as some of you do, as a huge trap. I think we win this game 7 out of 10 times and we get things done come tomorrow.

I think Norton was underrated for this performance. Heck people don't even know it was him:

SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we lose, I'm just going to walk into my brothers room and:

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now I guess I know who all makes up the Edward Norton Tumblr fan club community.
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
So now I guess I know who all makes up the Edward Norton Tumblr fan club community.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this game ends up as awesome as this this thread has been, then it should be a very enjoyable game to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to catch up on Edward Norton's filmography.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic game day thread on FF?

How I will spend most of the day;

This is unrelated to today's game, but here's Bill Murray throwing his shoe at Edward Norton.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Moonrise Kingdom is a great movie. And Edward Norton needs to do more comedy.

Regarding the game today, this is a game that should get the offense on track, get the running game working and get Joe synced up with his receivers. The Bills don't have a whole lot going on for them on that defense, too many injuries and too much inconsistency.

If the Ravens' offense doesn't show up, big time, then there's something wrong with either the personnel or the coaching.

Too much to ask for 100yds receiving for Torrey and Marlon, and 100yds rushing for Ray and Bernard?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mancunian Raven wrote:

Regarding the game today, this is a game that should get the offense on track, get the running game working and get Joe synced up with his receivers. The Bills don't have a whole lot going on for them on that defense, too many injuries and too much inconsistency.

If the Ravens' offense doesn't show up, big time, then there's something wrong with either the personnel or the coaching.

Too much to ask for 100yds receiving for Torrey and Marlon, and 100yds rushing for Ray and Bernard?

You and I both know it's not the personnel, it's coaching. Our team regularly fails to show up for these kinds of games and the only consistent variable between seasons is coaching and preparation and motivation.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Mancunian Raven wrote:

You and I both know it's not the personnel, it's coaching. Our team regularly fails to show up for these kinds of games and the only consistent variable between seasons is coaching and preparation and motivation.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting you, but I'm amazed that you still don't buy into harbs...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Mancunian Raven wrote:

Maybe I'm misinterpreting you, but I'm amazed that you still don't buy into harbs...

Not misinterpreting at all, for I am still not bought into Harbs.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Mancunian Raven wrote:

I don't have doubts about Harbaugh, but I'm starting to wonder if Jim Caldwell is the guy we thought he was after the playoff run last year. I'm starting to remember now that he'd never called plays before that Denver game in week 15 last season. And Juan Castillo doesn't seem to be doing much that's impressive with the O-line, as a "run game coordinator".

So that's where my concerns lie. And I'm not advocating getting rid of anyone at this point, but I'm starting to want to see proof that they're the right men for the job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 2 of 24

Jump to: