Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting v.12 - Dylan Moses to LSU
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMG

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:
4* 2014 ATH Noah Brown to OSU Cool

RB, WR, or "Percy Harvin"?
WR I believe..we have Samuel and Campbell for RB/Hybrid and Johnson and McLaurin
You've gotta be running low on spots now right?

Lattimore
Smith
Prince/Mavety
McMillian
Holley

Is that all you've got room for?
correct, were looking at 23-24 probably and those 5 are the ones most likely were gonna finish with plus maybe one more if someone transfers

EDIT:I'd probably say Gesicki or Johnny Dixon or Luatua or someone like Solomon Thomas for the last spot most likely
It's gonna be Gesicki. Trust me, this kid is all OSU right now but he's trying so hard to keep it a secret.

[]_[] Family
1King

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
zelbell wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:

WR I believe..we have Samuel and Campbell for RB/Hybrid and Johnson and McLaurin

Lattimore
Smith
Prince/Mavety
McMillian
Holley

correct, were looking at 23-24 probably and those 5 are the ones most likely were gonna finish with plus maybe one more if someone transfers

EDIT:I'd probably say Gesicki or Johnny Dixon or Luatua or someone like Solomon Thomas for the last spot most likely
It's gonna be Gesicki. Trust me, this kid is all OSU right now but he's trying so hard to keep it a secret.

It sure as hell isnt going to be Luatua.

*grabs popcorn*

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Mack Brown...

Quote:
Since receiving a Baylor gray-shirt offer, 2014 offensive lineman Stefan Beard has been to see two other Texas schools, including most recently University of Texas. Beard, who is just getting started in the recruiting process, left the visit with a bit of a soured impression of the program.

“Not after they down talked Baylor,” Beard said when asked if he was impressed by the Longhorns.

Beard then quoted the Texas staff:

“‘Who want to go to Baylor? That small school that never won a National Championship.’ Then [Coach Mack Brown] brought out the trophy and the rings and said ‘this is what you can have if u come and play with the big boys.’”

Did you feel the mountains tremble?

I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Bone just said maroon Humphrey will announce tomorrow.

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
JMG wrote:
zelbell wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Lattimore
Smith
Prince/Mavety
McMillian
Holley

*grabs popcorn*
not anymore Laughing he's not even visiting anymore Laughing

Rammy on the sig
1King

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
JMG wrote:
zelbell wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Lattimore
Smith
Prince/Mavety
McMillian
Holley

*grabs popcorn*

I know. OSU and their shady stuff.

Razz Wink

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
JMG wrote:
zelbell wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Lattimore
Smith
Prince/Mavety
McMillian
Holley

*grabs popcorn*

Razz Wink

just out of curiosity.... what happened?
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
JMG wrote:
zelbell wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Lattimore
Smith
Prince/Mavety
McMillian
Holley

*grabs popcorn*

Razz Wink

OSU offered Luatua an official visit, then told him not to come and that they were no longer going to be recruiting him like a week ago because they think they are going to land Mike Gesicki.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
zelbell

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
JMG wrote:
zelbell wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
1King wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Lattimore
Smith
Prince/Mavety
McMillian
Holley

*grabs popcorn*

Razz Wink

OSU offered Luatua an official visit, then told him not to come and that they were no longer going to be recruiting him like a week ago because they think they are going to land Mike Gesicki.
and Gesicki is visiting this weekend, same weekend he was scheduled to visit too

Rammy on the sig
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
and Gesicki is visiting this weekend, same weekend he was scheduled to visit too
It's scumbaggy that they dropped TL, but not crazy-scumbaggy.

I still think the worst thing I've ever heard in recruiting actually happened to me. I went on an official visit and didn't end up committing to the school, but we did the official where we bought the tickets and were going to get refunded. Because I didn't commit, the coach wouldn't refund my family for the expenses.

Title Town USA wrote:
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
Oh, Mack Brown...

Quote:
Since receiving a Baylor gray-shirt offer, 2014 offensive lineman Stefan Beard has been to see two other Texas schools, including most recently University of Texas. Beard, who is just getting started in the recruiting process, left the visit with a bit of a soured impression of the program.

“Not after they down talked Baylor,” Beard said when asked if he was impressed by the Longhorns.

Beard then quoted the Texas staff:

“‘Who want to go to Baylor? That small school that never won a National Championship.’ Then [Coach Mack Brown] brought out the trophy and the rings and said ‘this is what you can have if u come and play with the big boys.’”

I bet Mack Brown wasn't even recruiting him as an OL, I'm guessing he recruited him as a LB

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
Adam21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:

I still think the worst thing I've ever heard in recruiting actually happened to me. I went on an official visit and didn't end up committing to the school, but we did the official where we bought the tickets and were going to get refunded. Because I didn't commit, the coach wouldn't refund my family for the expenses.

That is definitely very much scum baggy. Please tell me it wasn't OSU?

The story I heard from multiple sources is that Ohio State asked Luatua to postpone his visit (due to Gesicki's visit and the chances that OSU believes they have with him). I would be very upset if I were Luatua, especially considering he has had it scheduled for awhile now; however, I don't think it is "shady".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam21 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:

The story I heard from multiple sources is that Ohio State asked Luatua to postpone his visit (due to Gesicki's visit and the chances that OSU believes they have with him). I would be very upset if I were Luatua, especially considering he has had it scheduled for awhile now; however, I don't think it is "shady".
Shady probably isn't the right word for it. I think schitty might be the word we're looking for. Laughing

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Adam21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Adam21 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Shady probably isn't the right word for it. I think schitty might be the word we're looking for. Laughing

I agree. The reason shady has been thrown around is because Luatua used it on twitter when referring to the situation.

Gotta love twitter...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam21 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
zelbell wrote:

Nope it was an Ivy League school believe it or not.

OSU did offer me though (I was a swimmer) and was actually pretty standup about the whole process.

Title Town USA wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: