Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My first mock draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boondock

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the pick for Carolina.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to see what the Falcons get for that trade in order to like it. Passing on Barr is tough, but if we get a Ricky Williams/ RG3 type deal for it, I'd be more on board.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
falcons145

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
I'd have to see what the Falcons get for that trade in order to like it. Passing on Barr is tough, but if we get a Ricky Williams/ RG3 type deal for it, I'd be more on board.

My next mock draft will not have that trade, because I've realized the 49ers have more needs than I thought and they probably don't need to be making an enormous trade like that. And I think the 7 picks we'll have should be enough to fix our team despite the crazy amount of needs

By the way, what is up with all these signatures that quote a guy who said Cassel is as good as Ryan? That's the dumbest statement I've ever heard!
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What team wouldn't love Clowney at 7
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcons145 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised dude. Gus Bradley is a defensive minded coach and they could really get quite a few extra picks trading out of the elite quarterback. And there have been people that argued Trent Murphy could be a more complete player than Clowney, and this class is so stacked at QB they could get a starting caliber one in round 2.

I'd be very, very surprised.

Who has said that about Murphy?

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd much rather have Hundley. I think long term he'll be a far better QB. Let Hoyer start the year and let Hundley be groomed.

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like Watkins there but I wouldn't have a problem if the Steelers went with Lewan at all.

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Bears Tuitt, Roby, Dix, Beasely, or Olomu
scottonatable

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^dont listen to that guy... Bucs getting teddy Bridgewater would be amazing!! Great job
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awful and unrealistic draft for tHE Falcons. First, TD does not trade down. He is one of the most aggressive GMs in the league. He has traded down once in 6 years with the Falcons, and I believe that was in the 4th round. If anything, he would trade up. Secondly, why would he trade back when the team needs an impact pass rusher, especially one that fits Nolan's scheme to a T. Barr could easily play the role that was carved out for Biermann as the hybrid DE/OLB before he got hurt. If the Falcons have as many stars as you say, then wouldnt they need impact players now in the early stages of the draft, then trading back for extra picks later in the draft, that probably wont even be impact players since the Falcons have plenty of "Stars."

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
falcons145

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Awful and unrealistic draft for tHE Falcons. First, TD does not trade down. He is one of the most aggressive GMs in the league. He has traded down once in 6 years with the Falcons, and I believe that was in the 4th round. If anything, he would trade up. Secondly, why would he trade back when the team needs an impact pass rusher, especially one that fits Nolan's scheme to a T. Barr could easily play the role that was carved out for Biermann as the hybrid DE/OLB before he got hurt. If the Falcons have as many stars as you say, then wouldnt they need impact players now in the early stages of the draft, then trading back for extra picks later in the draft, that probably wont even be impact players since the Falcons have plenty of "Stars."

I'm ashamed of myself because I'm a Falcons fan too lol, you're right he never trades down. My logic was that we have enough superstars and we just need depth, but that's not how TD builds teams and I definitely won't have that trade in my mock for next week. If anything he trades UP to like #4 and makes sure he gets his man, like he did with Tru last year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: