Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

bkobow05's 2014 Mock Draft v1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This past week is the first time I've heard of Ebron as he blew up on my twitter. I think the Pats may need front seven help more a la Anthony Johnson.

AAP-Chandler Jones-12 tkls, 2 sax, 1 FF & 1 TD
Wk 2 AFC POTW
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Evans makes sense because Manuel needs that big target. Personally I'd rather OLB CJ Mosley but can't go wrong with adding another weapon.
Forge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Forge wrote:
I really like Ifo, but I don't think the 49ers go that direction. He's too small and Baalke is very big on players physical characteristics, and the 49ers want bigger, stronger corners. Plus, I think Ifo is going to measure in at even smaller than the 5'10 he's listed at.

I foresee the niners looking in the direction of Purifoy, Colvin or Fuller for the cornerback spot if they choose to go that way.
Thanks for the input. I was conflicted as to which CB to go with (I really don't want Fuller in SF Laughing ). I'll keep it in mind when I get v2.0 going.

This is funny because he is quickly becoming my favorite corner in the draft. Still a long way to go, and I haven't watched tape on Purifoy yet, but with Roby playing awful, the height concerns of Ifo and Verrett, I'm starting to really dig Fuller as a fit for our secondary. Plus, he's played extremely well this year.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Forge wrote:
I really like Ifo, but I don't think the 49ers go that direction. He's too small and Baalke is very big on players physical characteristics, and the 49ers want bigger, stronger corners. Plus, I think Ifo is going to measure in at even smaller than the 5'10 he's listed at.

I foresee the niners looking in the direction of Purifoy, Colvin or Fuller for the cornerback spot if they choose to go that way.
Thanks for the input. I was conflicted as to which CB to go with (I really don't want Fuller in SF Laughing ). I'll keep it in mind when I get v2.0 going.

This is funny because he is quickly becoming my favorite corner in the draft. Still a long way to go, and I haven't watched tape on Purifoy yet, but with Roby playing awful, the height concerns of Ifo and Verrett, I'm starting to really dig Fuller as a fit for our secondary. Plus, he's played extremely well this year.

Fuller is a very underrated cornerback prospect in FF, IMO.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Forge wrote:

Fuller is my favorite CB prospect in the draft. If he doesn't go in the first round, I'll be surprised.

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
The Gnat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be very happy with that Vikings pick to start the draft.

Bonanza23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like it. Would love it if I were higher on Roby. But I would LOVE to get Matthews with our 2nd 1st.

Why a wisky fan helping a Buckeye fan? Laughing

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
zelbell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as if i haven't suffered enough of Bradley Roby this year already Twisted Evil Wink

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats: stay tuned?
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of the Browns picks

Vince Lombardi
bkobow05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
I really like it. Would love it if I were higher on Roby. But I would LOVE to get Matthews with our 2nd 1st.

Laughing

I may dislike your college team but I feel horribad for your NFL team. We've sat through 20+ years of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers (with Matt Flynn spot starting twice), while you guys have sat through the likes of Spergon Wynn, Doug Pederson, etc. Laughing

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
rob_shadows

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...no one going to address the elephant in the room here in a Cornell QB going in the 1st round?

In order for him to have any chance he'd have to have a spectacular season...and 7 picks in 5 games just won't cut it when it comes to giving an Ivy league QB a shot at sniffing the 1st round.

He'll be drafted...and if he does great in offseason workouts, combine, etc...he may even have a chance at the mid rounds but he has no shot at being a 1st round pick, just far too inconsistent.

2014 AAL: DE Larry Webster III

Stats: N/A

2014 AAL: DE George Johnson

Tackles: 3, TFL: 1, Sacks: 1.5, QB Hits: 2
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a fan of Shazier, but the Bengals do not nead a WLB.
bkobow05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
So...no one going to address the elephant in the room here in a Cornell QB going in the 1st round?

In order for him to have any chance he'd have to have a spectacular season...and 7 picks in 5 games just won't cut it when it comes to giving an Ivy league QB a shot at sniffing the 1st round.

He'll be drafted...and if he does great in offseason workouts, combine, etc...he may even have a chance at the mid rounds but he has no shot at being a 1st round pick, just far too inconsistent.
He's throwing the ball 40 times a game at that level and his defense isn't very good so he's throwing the ball to stay in games and forcing throws. I'm not going to let his INT numbers throw off my evaluation of him. You have to take circumstances into account. He has some very good tools to work with and will rise throughout workouts and at the combine. I'd take him 10x outta 10 over guys like Mettenberger and Boyd.

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:

Laughing

I may dislike your college team but I feel horribad for your NFL team. We've sat through 20+ years of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers (with Matt Flynn spot starting twice), while you guys have sat through the likes of Spergon Wynn, Doug Pederson, etc. Laughing

Oh lawd, you really have to remind me of that? I am just Fryed.

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
rob_shadows

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
rob_shadows wrote:

He's throwing the ball 40 times a game at that level and his defense isn't very good so he's throwing the ball to stay in games and forcing throws. I'm not going to let his INT numbers throw off my evaluation of him. You have to take circumstances into account. He has some very good tools to work with and will rise throughout workouts and at the combine. I'd take him 10x outta 10 over guys like Mettenberger and Boyd.

I agree he has the physical tools but you said it yourself, he's forcing balls he shouldn't. Having a bad defense or throwing the ball 40 times a game is not a good excuse to try to force bad throws, it's not at all uncommon for NFL QBs to throw that often these days.

2014 AAL: DE Larry Webster III

Stats: N/A

2014 AAL: DE George Johnson

Tackles: 3, TFL: 1, Sacks: 1.5, QB Hits: 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: