Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT: Bucs @ Panthers
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panthers11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Week 13 GDT: Bucs @ Panthers Reply with quote

Who:

Where:

When:
1 PM EST

-The Bucs are HOT.
-Pressure Glennon. We need CJ back.
-Establish the running game.
-Don't let them hang around.

27-17.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the game i'm worried about. can't win em all and the bucs have momentum. i'm fine with CJ sitting this one out to get ready for NO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
this is the game i'm worried about. can't win em all and the bucs have momentum. i'm fine with CJ sitting this one out to get ready for NO

We have won SEVEN straight?!?!?!? They have won 3?!?!?!?! We can and will win this game 27-21.
Zithers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we win, Rivera and Cam are at 500 AND it'll be eight straight regular season wins, which would be a Panther record (won seven to end 96 + divisional game).

Winning would also go a long way in giving us a good overall, conference, and divisional record if it comes down to tiebreakers (though I don't think we're going to have to worry about those honestly).

If Smitty gets 100 yards he could pass Derrick Mason and Hines Ward to get to 20th all-time (he passed 12,000 yards today).

WOOOOOOOO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to learn from the Miami game and start this one strong. The Saints are playing away against Seattle so this could be an oppurtunity to gain some ground in the division.

Glennon has been playing great football of late, he isn't the fresh faced rookie we saw earlier this season. Hopefully we get CJ back, but we need more pressure than we got against a bad Miami OL.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is bigger than the one we just one. There is a very real possibility that a tie breaker for conference record comes into play for playoff seating.

We can not take the Bucs for granted. This is not the same team we beat early ion the season. I said it then and I will say it now, that team is way too talented to only be a 0/1 win team. They have now won 3 in a row beating some good teams. We can not be looking at the Saints game and need to be focused on the Bucs.

With this game at home and a divisional game I think they do realize what they need to do and get it done.

Panthers 28, Bucs 13
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wins have to stop at some point... I don't like our chances this week...
Impulser12000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Division games are tough and the bucs have improved. We got to get the glennon, shut down the run game and V Jax and if we do I like our chances.

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
Panthers 24/7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My points on this game:

-if CJ isn't 100% ready to go, rest him. We need him full strength at NO

-Send more blitzes, we rushed ONLY 4 too often against Miami and their BAD o-line and we barely got any pressure...

-I say match up Flo against V-Jax mainly with a dose of captain aswell, i think they match up the best with him as opposed to White, JT, Norman (does he even play anymore.... Question )

-Run, Run, Run....and guess what..

RUN MORE!! I wanna establish an effective run game and hopefully get one of our backs over 100 yds

-Revis is hurt, and it being a groin injury I dont think he'll play and that means STEVE is gonna go OFF, i want him over 100yds as well.

-1 more thing, lets hope we have a game with 0 turnovers and 0 injuries!! Very Happy

Panthers - 27
Bucs - 13

Cam Newton
faccda01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers 24/7 wrote:
My points on this game:

-if CJ isn't 100% ready to go, rest him. We need him full strength at NO

-Send more blitzes, we rushed ONLY 4 too often against Miami and their BAD o-line and we barely got any pressure...
-I say match up Flo against V-Jax mainly with a dose of captain aswell, i think they match up the best with him as opposed to White, JT, Norman (does he even play anymore.... Question )

-Run, Run, Run....and guess what..

RUN MORE!! I wanna establish an effective run game and hopefully get one of our backs over 100 yds

-Revis is hurt, and it being a groin injury I dont think he'll play and that means STEVE is gonna go OFF, i want him over 100yds as well.

-1 more thing, lets hope we have a game with 0 turnovers and 0 injuries!! Very Happy

Panthers - 27
Bucs - 13

I don't think we could really afford to send blizters too often. Our secondary was badly exposed vs. Wallace early on and we needed the extra man in coverage to prevent more of the same.

Everything else I agree with. I think we need to find the hot hand at RB early and stick with that guy. If we share carries too much nobody will get in the zone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should run more out of the I-Formation, as well. I'm tired of all these shotgun handoffs. Gimme some power football!

Carolina Kitten - Sig God.

NFL - Panthers
College - USC, UNM
CarolinaKitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel a rough game in the works. Carolina's offense has been slowed dramatically the last few weeks. Granted, playing better teams than the first few of the streak...

I think if we win, it wont be by much...so I'm going to sayyyy

Carolina 23
Tampa 19

However, I really hope we can get some offense in this game, though, to build some momentum going into the final weeks.

Sig by Me
Impulser12000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do need to get the O going. Some power running and play action to ginn. But we do need to get the O going if we're going to have any chance vs. NO

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
Panthers11

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TROJANPANTHER wrote:
We should run more out of the I-Formation, as well. I'm tired of all these shotgun handoffs. Gimme some power football!

Agreed. All 3 of our Rb are more effective when power running.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
CarolinaRoar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well whats the word on the tolbert injury. If its going to affect him, I'd rather have him sit and rest this week too. Maybe throw in some barner. Dont rush CJ in. Let him rest again if he has too. The rotation of Addision, Alexander, Horton will be fine.

This is what good teams do. Let players rest when they need rest, have the next guy step in and still win. Lets test our ability to do that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: