Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Quantum Break (Remedy/2015)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiltman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Quantum Break (Remedy/2015) Reply with quote

Developer: Remedy Entertainment
Release Date: 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Not a ton is known about Quantum Break, besides it will intertwine live-action into a video game and that time will play a major factor into it.

Though, it seems likely that we could see a little more info hit in two weeks during VGx

--------------------------

Kinda cool, Quantum Break will be the first game to use a specialized version
of DMM called DMM playback
http://www.pixelux.com/Remedy-QuantumBreak2013.html?id=20614102&siteID=123112&linkID=9242259

DMM is a high-end physics/destruction often used in films, what this version will help do is help keep the 'costs' low, while still allowing big destruction. And on top of that as the moniker suggests, it will help freeze debris as it does in the trailer.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it

Last edited by Kiltman on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 min. narrated Gameplay
Behind the Scenes

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/08/12/control-time-in-quantum-break.aspx
Quote:
During a Microsoft press conference Sam Lake, Creative Director at Remedy, took the stage to give a live demo of the new Xbox One Exclusive Quantum Break. The game looks like a lot of fun.

Lake called Quantum Break a cinematic-inspired action game. Players will get to control Jack Joyce, the "lucky" victim of a science experiment gone wrong that has left Jack with the ability to control time. During the demo, we watched Jack freeze time for limited bursts then run up to his enemies and jump kick them across the face. Jack can also freeze time in small localized areas and then fire off a round of ammo into these bubbles, creating a devastating hail that will shred through enemies, cars, or explosive gas tanks.

Jake will also run into time fissures where time across the world freezes. In Quantum Break, time is breaking down, and Jack will have to find a way to restore time before it breaks down completely and destroys reality. However, Jack's enemies have technology that allows them to function normally even during these time fissures, and Jack will face off against these enemies during boss-like battles.

The game will be coming exclusively to Xbox One in 2015. Stay tuned to Game Informer as we cover this promising looking title more later in the week.
Link

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Last edited by Kiltman on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shawn Ashmore and Dominic Monaghan announced as part of the cast of Quantum Break

Quote:
Remedy has shared the names of two previously unannounced actors for its upcoming Xbox One action game, Quantum Break. An image of the duo in motion capture suits accompanies confirmation of their involvement.

shawn Ashmore, who played Bobby Drake/Iceman in the X-Men films and Agent Mike Weston in The Following has joined the cast. Alongside him in the picture is Lord of the Rings and LOST star Dominic Monaghan.

There’s no word yet on who the actors will be playing in the game. For more on Quantum Break.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is pretty cool. When is the game coming out again? It's looking like something I will be picking up.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCKL: 73 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT: 0
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
That is pretty cool. When is the game coming out again? It's looking like something I will be picking up.

I think somewhere in the 2nd quarter next year

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: