Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Carson Palmer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider X wrote:
To dumb enough to give an explanation.

Your insult fell flat on it's face. Let's just avoid name calling all together, alright?

Adopt a Saint
Brandin Cooks - 40 receptions, 372 yards, 17 first downs, 2 TD - 6 rushes, 68 yards, 4 first downs, 1 TD
Corey White - 33 tackles, 1 INT, 1 sack, 3 passes defended, 1 fumble recovery
powderblues

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not even a pro bowl candidate. No offense either, I love Palmer. USC guy, lives in S.D. and he's my 3rd favorite QB before Rivers and Brees.

He's working his way to being a top 10 QB again though.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

No. He played much worse earlier in the year and had more INTs than TDs before today's game. He is not the main reason they are 7-4. Their defense is balling.

Professor Oak wrote:
Don't listen to the naysayers, S&B88.

SoS is in fact French. I've frenched his toast a couple of times. I think I would know.
55Onatolu4MVP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like him, but not MVP worthy
RazorStar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's an MVP compared to the hot garbage Arizona was trotting out the past few years. Doesn't make more than an average starter though. Still for a team loaded with talent like Arizona, that's huge enough.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson Palmer! Carson Palmer! Deadlier than a young Jeffrey Dahmer!
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
He has played MVP caliber football statistically over the past four games.

The first seven games on the other hand....

They have a name for that award. Offensive Player of the Month for November perhaps?
tom cody

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, him and the Cards have been playing great football the past few weeks but I doubt he wins the MVP.
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd vote fitz over Palmer

phieagles012

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider X wrote:
game3525 wrote:
Laughing

To dumb enough to give an explanation. If you don't think he's should be mentioned then that is fine. I'm just looking at the Cardinals record from last season to this season. I'm not aware of all the transactions of what the Cardinals made, but I know QB is a key position.

He isn't dumb, anyone that took 2 minutes to look at Palmer's season would get all the reasoning they need to just laugh this question away.

Palmer has only 1 td more then interceptions this season, and that's after going 8-2 the last 4 weeks td/int. They were a pretty good team last year with no QB just because they got a serviceable qb in there over a horrible qb does not all of a sudden mean that he is the MVP.

If we are looking past the first month of the season the question to me more becomes what is Foles place in the race if the eagles win out and he continues these numbers, Manning and Brees are almost locks to win it but it would be interesting to see how a starter that is 10-1 when the team was 1-4 without him and a line of ~3000 yards 28/2 td/int 125 quarterback rating would place when you consider that the team picked in the top 5 last year and was headed that way again before he came in.
Raider X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phieagles012 wrote:
Raider X wrote:
game3525 wrote:
Laughing

To dumb enough to give an explanation. If you don't think he's should be mentioned then that is fine. I'm just looking at the Cardinals record from last season to this season. I'm not aware of all the transactions of what the Cardinals made, but I know QB is a key position.

He isn't dumb, anyone that took 2 minutes to look at Palmer's season would get all the reasoning they need to just laugh this question away.

Well if your unable to comprehend a question it was should Palmer get a mention in the runnin. A simple no or yes would be appropriate . I don't think it's that far out of a reach question. Many Players in the past get a mention as a vote for MVP, doesn't mean it's an absolute no. I don't have Palmer winning the mvp, but maybe he will get a mention in the running for it, if he continues to play well and the Cardinals are in the playoffs. If you say no, then I would understand. No need to try to interpret and speak for anyone else, because you have enough difficulty speaking for yourself.
Raider X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
Raider X wrote:
To dumb enough to give an explanation.

Your insult fell flat on it's face. Let's just avoid name calling all together, alright?

Now you are insulting me. Razz
shawn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Arizona cracks the postseason, Bruce Arians is a serious contender for COTY...his 2nd in two years. Joe Gibbs was the last person to go back to back for that award.

sig made by mike23md
phieagles012

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shawn wrote:
If Arizona cracks the postseason, Bruce Arians is a serious contender for COTY...his 2nd in two years. Joe Gibbs was the last person to go back to back for that award.

Chip Kelly, Sean Peyton, are in the mix on a similar level to Arians...

But lets be real its going to take quite the collapse for Reid to not win the award.
phieagles012

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider X wrote:
phieagles012 wrote:
Raider X wrote:
game3525 wrote:
Laughing

Well if your unable to comprehend a question it was should Palmer get a mention in the runnin. A simple no or yes would be appropriate . I don't think it's that far out of a reach question. Many Players in the past get a mention as a vote for MVP, doesn't mean it's an absolute no. I don't have Palmer winning the mvp, but maybe he will get a mention in the running for it, if he continues to play well and the Cardinals are in the playoffs. If you say no, then I would understand. No need to try to interpret and speak for anyone else, because you have enough difficulty speaking for yourself.

No he does not deserve even a whisper he has Fitz and has more turnovers then touchdowns by a pretty large margin. If anything Palmer is the most limiting factor on his team. Anyways no need to be such a [inappropriate/removed] man, is it possible for you to get a post off without weaving some childish insult in with it?

Also by your painful logic of the turn around Alex Smith should be cleaning off a spot on his shelf for his MVP trophy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: