Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons hire former HC Mike Tice as OL Coach
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
F. Scott Fitzgerald once said about his friend Ernest Hemingway, "a man on a ledge can count on him to lend a hand...from below..." Cool

What?

I think I get it (which worries me). I think he's trying to say the Falcon's O-Line is terrible and needs help. Unfortunately the help is coming from someone (Tice) whose not that good in his own right...

Tice has been a head coach and an offensive coordinator. He is joining a team with talent that mysteriously failed. One year reprieve for the HC...be careful of help from below... Wink

You are truly one of my favorite posters on this site.

Keep doing you badger Cool

Without a doubt. Cool
Badger75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
green24 wrote:
Badger75 wrote:
F. Scott Fitzgerald once said about his friend Ernest Hemingway, "a man on a ledge can count on him to lend a hand...from below..." Cool

What?

I think I get it (which worries me). I think he's trying to say the Falcon's O-Line is terrible and needs help. Unfortunately the help is coming from someone (Tice) whose not that good in his own right...

Tice has been a head coach and an offensive coordinator. He is joining a team with talent that mysteriously failed. One year reprieve for the HC...be careful of help from below... Wink

You are truly one of my favorite posters on this site.

Keep doing you badger Cool

Ever heard Hemingway' s story of the Louvre from A Moveable Feast?
BladeKor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh.. We'll find out if anything improves or not.
Badger75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1925 Halas and Lambeau are building legendary teams.

Two of America's literary lions, Fitzgerald and Hemingway are each writing their masterpieces. The Lost Generation in Paris. Upon reading The Great Gatsby or The Sun Also Rises, pay close attention to Tom in Gatsby and Jake Barnes in Sun Also Rises...Tom is Hemingway and Barnes is really Fistzgerald suffering from too much drink... Wink

Tice will be fine as line coach. Don't be surprised when he rises to more... Wink
green24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger75 wrote:

Two of America's literary lions, Fitzgerald and Hemingway are each writing their masterpieces. The Lost Generation in Paris. Upon reading The Great Gatsby or The Sun Also Rises, pay close attention to Tom in Gatsby and Jake Barnes in Sun Also Rises...Tom is Hemingway and Barnes is really Fistzgerald suffering from too much drink... Wink

Tice will be fine as line coach. Don't be surprised when he rises to more... Wink

I feel like we got a little sidetracked here. Wink
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger75 wrote:

Tice better not get promoted with the Falcons. No one hire Koetter next year as their HC. I will die if he becomes our OC.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon '14: Julio Jones

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: