Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 NFL 1st Round Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How do you like your team's draft?
Great
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
OK
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Could be better
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

SemperFeist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both trades by the Vikings fit the draft strategy of Rick Spielman, and the C.J. Mosley pick is a solid one. There is no way that the Vikings are going to go the first 3 rounds without drafting a quarterback. If the Vikings trade back into the 1st round, it's going to be for someone like Derek Carr, not another defensive player.
oldman9er

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy enough with Verrett for SF... not a fan of KC trading up for a WR. They need some WR help, but w/o a 2nd rd pick, they really need to stay put and upgrade with the picks they have. Should stay put and select Beckham Jr, who I think is a better if not equal prospect.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
No way am I giving up my 2nd to draft Sammy Waykins when I can stay put and be guaranteed one of Sammy Watkins, Eric Ebron, or Mike Evans.

I like Evans myself but there is a significant gap between Watkins and him. I dont think Ebron is even in the conversation.

I would gladly do that trade.

If the Vikes are talking to us, they would be shopping that pick elsewhere for another team who wants Watkins, and I would imagine they would rather not see us get Watkins. That, and Buffalo would more certainly take him if he was still there at #9.

2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Joe Lombardi
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: James Ihedigbo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: