Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEWS!: USC Rocky Hinds, QB (physical freak) TRANSFERS to....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is it a smart move to transfer to UNLV versus another school?
Yes
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he just needs to play at a good program where he has the opportunity, because this guy can play at the next level if he gets the chance. I don't know that he should stay in the same conference as USC, but the guy needs a new start. He won't beat out Sanchez or Booty in the long run. He's drawing dead.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vigilante wrote:

I see your perspective, but what if UCLA just hasnt had a game-breaking WR they way many other universities have?

I think they have though. With talent along the likes of Craig Bragg, Tab Perry, and Marcedes Lewis, they have had a lot of talent at receiver. Better than a lot of schools.

Quote:
I definatley disagree with this. 1) Their definatley on the rise. The fact that they can compete with top-notch programs like USC (that was a good game Confused ) while not getting too many blue-chip recuits illustrate the Bruins potential. I also believe that they are on the rise. Karl Dorell is a good coach and he knows what he is doing and along with a rejuvenated staff, I expect the team to get better. Also, Wyoming is actually quite a good program and QB Bramlet aint too bad...

I can definatley see this program turning it around in the future...

They did give SC a game, but I dont think that was indicative of the year they had. And while they havent had truly elite classes, they have landed some high quality talent. They seem to always land top safeties, they've had PErry, Lewis, Drew, White, Brown, etc as highly sought after recruits. They just haven't made the best of it.

Id love for UCLA to come back, cuz its much more fun to watch tight games between SC and UCLA and to have two local teams in the national spotlight, but I dont think its happening anytime soon.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no california teams in the future will likely compete with USC (i know cal did this year). Right now, if USC wants a recruit from California, they can get him. They have such a recruiting edge right now. They get every top prospect from the west and other tops from the east, north, and south. I just don't see a team like UCLA really competing for a long time, unless their coaching staff does real well with the players.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: