Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy football leagues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denver_fan96

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Fantasy football leagues Reply with quote

Hi, Just a quick question on the up coming season of fantasy football..

1) I don't live in USA so it's hard for me to do live drafts, are there any leagues through this forums where we draft players in a thread?
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are. Most of them are keeper/dynasty leagues that have been going for a while and dont need new people. However there are people that will post in the fantasy football forum looking for people who will participate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy football leagues Reply with quote

Denver_fan96 wrote:
Hi, Just a quick question on the up coming season of fantasy football..

1) I don't live in USA so it's hard for me to do live drafts, are there any leagues through this forums where we draft players in a thread?

Absolutely!!!

As JaguarCrazy2832 noted most are dynasty/keeper leagues. There are often new leagues that will form each year. Dynasty/keeper leagues that do a draft in a thread here in a forum, will start several weeks/months ahead of the NFL season. Those drafts will take a few weeks to complete, so patience is necessary, but it is fun to discuss the picks, critique and praise as warranted. Also allows for some trading of picks which is even more fun.

You certainly could set up a league and recruit owners yourself if nothing materializes. Also helps to keep checking in to see if some leagues are looking for owners to take over for those opting to drop out of a league.

Good luck!!!
Denver_fan96

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

I'm relatively new to fantasy football (this would be my second season) so don't think I have the knowledge to set up a league through ESPN or NFL and work it through these forums.

If any leagues open up- Ill play!
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver_fan96 wrote:
Thanks guys!

I'm relatively new to fantasy football (this would be my second season) so don't think I have the knowledge to set up a league through ESPN or NFL and work it through these forums.

If any leagues open up- Ill play!

Well you have to check in this forum a good amount once that time comes, guys dont just send out pms to everyone about leagues, especially really new people since they dont have a reputation of being active

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I totally get that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: