Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eve of draft final Mock. Round 1 w/ trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
Atlanta Trades 1.6, 3.4 and 2015 1st for St. Louis' #2.

We overpaid a bit to go to 2 my friend that would probably get us the 1st pick in the draft. Then you take into account Clowney is off the board and thats most peoples dream player to draft lol.

I say a 1st, 3rd, and 2nd next year gets it done for the Falcons if we are going to #2 it won't take a 1st next year unless were going to #1 for Clowney.

i might could even see something like 1st, 3rd this year and 2nd + 4th next year but thats if they push for it hard.

Two firsts and a third to move to #2 may actually be under bidding. If you were at pick 4-6 then ya. Further down the top gen get pricey for the second overall.

We are in picks 4-6 like you said lol. We are pick 6 only 4 spots. You gotta think the Dolphins went from 12 to 3 just last year for a 2nd round pick lower than ours alone for the same exact type of player and talent in Deion Jordan 3-4 olb who is very similar if not identical to the talent of a fuy like Mack is at the same positions.

So why do we give an extra 1st round pick to do a trade where we move up twice as less for the same exact player?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: