Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Footballs Future Mock Draft Contest 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mountainpd


Joined: 21 Mar 2010
Posts: 2591
Location: Fareham, UK
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If everyone could check my Maths on their own team it would be great if not I will name a 1-2-3
_________________


^^^Kempes^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
organ donor


Joined: 15 Jun 2013
Posts: 1978
Location: Fast asleep underneath a Ford Fiesta.
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I asked a similar question like this before (no answer) but how long was the 1st round yesterday and where are people getting this information?

Every mock contest has a duration tie breaker but I never hear the actual number.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JagsFanInNY


Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Posts: 1389
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

organ donor wrote:
I know I asked a similar question like this before (no answer) but how long was the 1st round yesterday and where are people getting this information?

Every mock contest has a duration tie breaker but I never hear the actual number.


I did a rough timing of it by looking at my clock as Goodell opened up the draft and the then looked when the final pick of the round was announced, and I clocked it as something like 3 hours and 46 minutes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shug74


Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Posts: 21
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: tally Reply with quote

128 total points
1 Texans DE Jadaveon Clowney 15

2. RamsOT Greg Robinson 15
3. Jags OLB Khalil Mack 2
4. Browns QB Johnny Manziel 5
5. Raiders WR Sammie Watkins 5
6 FalconsOT Jake Matthews 15
7. Bucs WR Mike Evans 15
8. VikingsDT Aaron Donald 0
9. Bills TE Eric Ebron 5
10. Lions S Ha Ha Clinton Dix 0
11. Titans OLB/De Anthony Barr 2
12. Giants OT Taylor Lewan 5
13. Rams S Calvin Prior 0
14. Bears DE Kony Ealy 0
15. Steelers CB Justin Gilbert 0
16. Cowboys WR Marquise Lee 0
17. Ravens OT Zack Martin 5
18. Jets WR Brandin Cooks 2
19. Dolphins LB CJ Moseley 2
20. Cardinals CB Darqueze Dennard 0
21. Packers DT/DE Timmy Jernigan 0
22. Eagles WR Odell Beckham 0
23. Chiefs TE Jace Amaro 0
24. Bengals OLB Dee Ford 5
25. Chargers CB Jason Verrett 15
26. Browns WR Jordan Matthew 0
27. Saints LB Ryan Shazier 0
28. Panthers OG David Yankey 0
29. Patriots OLB/DE Scott Crichton 0
30. 49ers DE/OLB Trent Murphy 0
31. Broncos CB Bradley Roby 15
32. Seahawks WR Kelvin Benjamin0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LitesOut13


Joined: 26 Nov 2013
Posts: 1666
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mountainpd wrote:
LitesOut13 wrote:
1. Houston Texans- Jadeveon Clowney, DE South Carolina - 15
2. St. Louis Rams(via Was)- Greg Robinson, OT Auburn - 15
3. Jacksonville Jaguars- Khalil Mack, OLB Buffalo - 2
4. Cleveland Browns- Sammy Watkins, WR Clemson - 10
5. Oakland Raiders- Johnny Manziel, QB Texas A&M - 0
6. Atlanta Falcons- Jake Matthews, OT Texas A&M - 15
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M -15
8. Minnesota Vikings- Blake Bortles, QB UCF - 0
9. Buffalo Bills- Eric Erbon, TE UNC - 5
10. Detroit Lions- Justin Gilbert, CB Oklahoma State - 2
11. Tennessee Titans- Anthony Barr, OLB UCLA - 2
12. New York Giants- Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan - 5
13. St. Louis Rams- Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS Alabama - 0
14. Chicago Bears- Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - 5
15. Pittsburgh Steelers- Odell Beckham Jr, WR LSU - 1
16. Dallas Cowboys- Louis Nix III, DT Notre Dame - 0
17. Baltimore Ravens- Marqise Lee, WR USC - 0
18. New York Jets- Brandin Cooks, WR Oregon State - 2
19. Miami Dolphins- Zack Martin, OG/OT Notre Dame - 1
20. Arizona Cardinals- Calvin Pryor, FS Louisville -2
21. Green Bay Packers- C.J. Mosley, ILB Alabama - 0
22. Philadelphia Eagles- Dee Ford, OLB Auburn -0
23. Kansas City Chiefs- Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG UCLA - 0
24. Cincinnati Bengals- Darqueze Dennard, CB Michigan State - 15
25. San Diego Chargers- Kyle Fuller, CB Virginia Tech - 0
26. Cleveland Browns- Teddy Bridgewater, QB Louisville - 0
27. New Orleans Saints- Jason Verrett, CB TCU - 2
28. Carolina Panthers- Morgan Moses, OT Virginia - 0
29. New England Patriots- RaShede Hageman, DT Minnesota - 0
30. San Francisco 49ers- Bradley Roby, CB Ohio State - 5
31. Denver Broncos- Kony Ealy, DE Missouri - 0
32. Seattle Seahawks- Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - 0

First trade: #8
Time of Draft: 3 hours 34 minutes


104 Points


By my count, I should have 124 points. But I may be wrong. Your math looks wrong plus I should get 5 points for being 1 off on the Dee Ford pick
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mountainpd


Joined: 21 Mar 2010
Posts: 2591
Location: Fareham, UK
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LitesOut13 wrote:
mountainpd wrote:
LitesOut13 wrote:
1. Houston Texans- Jadeveon Clowney, DE South Carolina - 15
2. St. Louis Rams(via Was)- Greg Robinson, OT Auburn - 15
3. Jacksonville Jaguars- Khalil Mack, OLB Buffalo - 2
4. Cleveland Browns- Sammy Watkins, WR Clemson - 10
5. Oakland Raiders- Johnny Manziel, QB Texas A&M - 0
6. Atlanta Falcons- Jake Matthews, OT Texas A&M - 15
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M -15
8. Minnesota Vikings- Blake Bortles, QB UCF - 0
9. Buffalo Bills- Eric Erbon, TE UNC - 5
10. Detroit Lions- Justin Gilbert, CB Oklahoma State - 2
11. Tennessee Titans- Anthony Barr, OLB UCLA - 2
12. New York Giants- Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan - 5
13. St. Louis Rams- Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS Alabama - 0
14. Chicago Bears- Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - 5
15. Pittsburgh Steelers- Odell Beckham Jr, WR LSU - 1
16. Dallas Cowboys- Louis Nix III, DT Notre Dame - 0
17. Baltimore Ravens- Marqise Lee, WR USC - 0
18. New York Jets- Brandin Cooks, WR Oregon State - 2
19. Miami Dolphins- Zack Martin, OG/OT Notre Dame - 1
20. Arizona Cardinals- Calvin Pryor, FS Louisville -2
21. Green Bay Packers- C.J. Mosley, ILB Alabama - 0
22. Philadelphia Eagles- Dee Ford, OLB Auburn -0
23. Kansas City Chiefs- Xavier Su'a-Filo, OG UCLA - 0
24. Cincinnati Bengals- Darqueze Dennard, CB Michigan State - 15
25. San Diego Chargers- Kyle Fuller, CB Virginia Tech - 0
26. Cleveland Browns- Teddy Bridgewater, QB Louisville - 0
27. New Orleans Saints- Jason Verrett, CB TCU - 2
28. Carolina Panthers- Morgan Moses, OT Virginia - 0
29. New England Patriots- RaShede Hageman, DT Minnesota - 0
30. San Francisco 49ers- Bradley Roby, CB Ohio State - 5
31. Denver Broncos- Kony Ealy, DE Missouri - 0
32. Seattle Seahawks- Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - 0

First trade: #8
Time of Draft: 3 hours 34 minutes


104 Points


By my count, I should have 124 points. But I may be wrong. Your math looks wrong plus I should get 5 points for being 1 off on the Dee Ford pick


Changed thanks.
_________________


^^^Kempes^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
jumpgo692003


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 131
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jumpgo692003 wrote:
1. HOU Jadeveon Clowney DE
2. STL Jake Matthews OT
3. Jax Blake Bortles QB
4. Atl (Cle) Khalil Mack DE
5. Oak Anthony Barr DE
6 Cle (Atl) Justin Gilbert CB
7. Det (TB) Sammy Watkins WR
8. Minn Teddy Bridgewater QB
9. St Louis (Buff) Mike Evans WR
10. TB (Det) Greg Robinson OT
11. Tenn Eric Ebron TE
12. NYG Taylor Lewan OT
13. Buf (St Louis) Darquez Dennard CB
14. Chi Derek Carr QB
15. Pitt Ha Ha Clinton-Dix FS
16. Dal Zach Martin OG
17. SF CJ Mosley ILB
18. NYJ Brandin Cooks WR
19. Mia Kyle Fuller CB
20. Ari Johnny Manziel QB???
21. GB Aaron Donald DT
22. Philly Louis Nix DT
23. KC Odell Beckham Jr
24. Cin Ryan Shazier OLB
25. SD Jason Verrett CB
26. Cle Xavier Sua-Filo G
27. NO Calvin Pryor S
28. Car Kelvin Benjamin WR
29. NE Timmy Jernigan DT
30. Bal Kony Ealy DE
31. Den Bradley Roby CB
32. Sea Kyle Van Noy LB


First trade will happen at pick 4 with Cle and Atl
The first round will last around 3 hours and 26 minutes


1. Scoring
10 points for getting a pick right
5 points for being off by one pick
2 points for being off by two picks
1 points for being off by three picks
0 point for being off by four picks or more.

Bonus Points
5 points bonus for the correct team no matter the spot.

1. 15 pts
2. 0 pts
3. 15 pts
4. 5 pts (off by 1, Mack was pick 5)
5. 0 pts
6. 7 pts [off by 2 (+2), right player for team (+5) ]
7. 1 pt (Watkins was pick 4)
8. 5 pts (Bridgewater was still the pick but at 32)
9. 2 pts (Evans was pick 7)
10. 0 pts
11. 5 pts (Ebron went #10)
12. 5 pts (Lewan went #11)
13. 0 pts
14. 0 pts
15. 0 pts
16. 15 pts
17. 10 pts (right pick, wrong team)
18. 2 pts (went pick #20)
19. 0 pts
20. 2 pts (went pick 22)
21. 0 pts
22. 0 pts
23. 0 pts
24. 0 pts
25. 15 pts
26. 0 pts
27. 0 pts
28. 15 pts
29. 0 pts
30. 0 pts
31. 15 pts
32. 0 pts


Total pts 134

I got the first trade right (Browns) so any tiebreaker I would win or would have to go to time of the draft I know I didnt get the partner right but I dont think that matters.
_________________


Last edited by jumpgo692003 on Sat May 10, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jumpgo692003


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 131
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://nesn.com/2014/05/2014-nfl-draft-live-texans-no-1-overall-selection-remains-mystery/

Based on this site, the 1st day (1st round) of the NFL draft is declared over at 11:47 pm EST.....this is after it is started at 8:00 pm EST


So.....the draft lasted 3 hours and 47 minutes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
mountainpd


Joined: 21 Mar 2010
Posts: 2591
Location: Fareham, UK
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jumpgo692003 wrote:
jumpgo692003 wrote:
1. HOU Jadeveon Clowney DE
2. STL Jake Matthews OT
3. Jax Blake Bortles QB
4. Atl (Cle) Khalil Mack DE
5. Oak Anthony Barr DE
6 Cle (Atl) Justin Gilbert CB
7. Det (TB) Sammy Watkins WR
8. Minn Teddy Bridgewater QB
9. St Louis (Buff) Mike Evans WR
10. TB (Det) Greg Robinson OT
11. Tenn Eric Ebron TE
12. NYG Taylor Lewan OT
13. Buf (St Louis) Darquez Dennard CB
14. Chi Derek Carr QB
15. Pitt Ha Ha Clinton-Dix FS
16. Dal Zach Martin OG
17. SF CJ Mosley ILB
18. NYJ Brandin Cooks WR
19. Mia Kyle Fuller CB
20. Ari Johnny Manziel QB???
21. GB Aaron Donald DT
22. Philly Louis Nix DT
23. KC Odell Beckham Jr
24. Cin Ryan Shazier OLB
25. SD Jason Verrett CB
26. Cle Xavier Sua-Filo G
27. NO Calvin Pryor S
28. Car Kelvin Benjamin WR
29. NE Timmy Jernigan DT
30. Bal Kony Ealy DE
31. Den Bradley Roby CB
32. Sea Kyle Van Noy LB


First trade will happen at pick 4 with Cle and Atl
The first round will last around 3 hours and 26 minutes


1. Scoring
10 points for getting a pick right
5 points for being off by one pick
2 points for being off by two picks
1 points for being off by three picks
0 point for being off by four picks or more.

Bonus Points
5 points bonus for the correct team no matter the spot.

1. 15 pts
2. 2 pts
3. 15 pts
4. 5 pts (off by 1, Mack was pick 5)
5. 0 pts
6. 7 pts [off by 2 (+2), right player for team (+5) ]
7. 1 pt (Watkins was pick 4)
8. 5 pts (Bridgewater was still the pick but at 32)
9. 2 pts (Evans was pick 7)
10. 0 pts
11. 5 pts (Ebron went #10)
12. 5 pts (Lewan went #11)
13. 0 pts
14. 0 pts
15. 0 pts
16. 15 pts
17. 10 pts (right pick, wrong team)
18. 2 pts (went pick #20)
19. 0 pts
20. 2 pts (went pick 22)
21. 0 pts
22. 0 pts
23. 0 pts
24. 0 pts
25. 15 pts
26. 0 pts
27. 0 pts
28. 15 pts
29. 0 pts
30. 0 pts
31. 15 pts
32. 0 pts


Total pts 136

I got the first trade right (Browns) so any tiebreaker I would win or would have to go to time of the draft I know I didnt get the partner right but I dont think that matters.


0 points for pick 2.
_________________


^^^Kempes^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
jumpgo692003


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 131
Location: ohio
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mountainpd wrote:
jumpgo692003 wrote:
jumpgo692003 wrote:
1. HOU Jadeveon Clowney DE
2. STL Jake Matthews OT
3. Jax Blake Bortles QB
4. Atl (Cle) Khalil Mack DE
5. Oak Anthony Barr DE
6 Cle (Atl) Justin Gilbert CB
7. Det (TB) Sammy Watkins WR
8. Minn Teddy Bridgewater QB
9. St Louis (Buff) Mike Evans WR
10. TB (Det) Greg Robinson OT
11. Tenn Eric Ebron TE
12. NYG Taylor Lewan OT
13. Buf (St Louis) Darquez Dennard CB
14. Chi Derek Carr QB
15. Pitt Ha Ha Clinton-Dix FS
16. Dal Zach Martin OG
17. SF CJ Mosley ILB
18. NYJ Brandin Cooks WR
19. Mia Kyle Fuller CB
20. Ari Johnny Manziel QB???
21. GB Aaron Donald DT
22. Philly Louis Nix DT
23. KC Odell Beckham Jr
24. Cin Ryan Shazier OLB
25. SD Jason Verrett CB
26. Cle Xavier Sua-Filo G
27. NO Calvin Pryor S
28. Car Kelvin Benjamin WR
29. NE Timmy Jernigan DT
30. Bal Kony Ealy DE
31. Den Bradley Roby CB
32. Sea Kyle Van Noy LB


First trade will happen at pick 4 with Cle and Atl
The first round will last around 3 hours and 26 minutes


1. Scoring
10 points for getting a pick right
5 points for being off by one pick
2 points for being off by two picks
1 points for being off by three picks
0 point for being off by four picks or more.

Bonus Points
5 points bonus for the correct team no matter the spot.

1. 15 pts
2. 2 pts
3. 15 pts
4. 5 pts (off by 1, Mack was pick 5)
5. 0 pts
6. 7 pts [off by 2 (+2), right player for team (+5) ]
7. 1 pt (Watkins was pick 4)
8. 5 pts (Bridgewater was still the pick but at 32)
9. 2 pts (Evans was pick 7)
10. 0 pts
11. 5 pts (Ebron went #10)
12. 5 pts (Lewan went #11)
13. 0 pts
14. 0 pts
15. 0 pts
16. 15 pts
17. 10 pts (right pick, wrong team)
18. 2 pts (went pick #20)
19. 0 pts
20. 2 pts (went pick 22)
21. 0 pts
22. 0 pts
23. 0 pts
24. 0 pts
25. 15 pts
26. 0 pts
27. 0 pts
28. 15 pts
29. 0 pts
30. 0 pts
31. 15 pts
32. 0 pts


Total pts 136

I got the first trade right (Browns) so any tiebreaker I would win or would have to go to time of the draft I know I didnt get the partner right but I dont think that matters.


0 points for pick 2.



Thanks Smile Corrected
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
zappa13004


Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Posts: 618
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
1 Houston : J.Clowney

2 St Louis : K.Mack

3 Jacksonville : S.Watkins

4 Cleveland : M.Evans

5 Oakland : A.Donald

6 Atlanta : G.Robinson

7 Tampa Bay : J.Manziel

8 Minnesota : A.Barr

9 Buffalo : J.Matthews

10 Detroit : H.Clinton-Dix

11 Tennessee : T.Bridgewater

12 NY Giants : E.Ebron

13 St Louis : T.Lewan

14 Chicago : CJ.Mosley

15 Pittsburgh : D.Dennard

16 Dallas : Z.Martin

17 Baltimore : C.Pryor

18 NY Jets : J.Gilbert

19 Cleveland : D.Carr

20 Arizona : B.Bortles

21 Carolina : O.Beckham

22 Philadelphia : B.Cooks

23 San Francisco : K.Fuller

24 Cincinnati : J.Verrett

25 San Diego : L.Nix

26 Miami: C.Kouandjio

27 New Orleans : R.Shazier

28 Green Bay : R.Hageman

29 New England : T.Jernigan

30 Kansas City: X.Sua Filo

31 Houston : AJ.McCarron
Houston ? Why they just don't wait ? Because they'll be rumors of a deal between Bradley and the Seahawks ! Why McCarron ? Because more than arm strength, O'Brien wants accuracy and a game manager; McCarron would have what he had in Alabama : A string running-game, 1-2 punch receivers Johnson-Hopkins/Cooper-Norwood, good oline, good defense.

32 Seattle : D.Ford

1st trade at #19
time : 3h37

10 points for getting a pick right
5 points for being off by one pick
2 points for being off by two picks
1 points for being off by three picks
0 point for being off by four picks or more.

Bonus Points
5 points bonus for the correct team no matter the spot.

1 Houston : J.Clowney 10 + 5

2 St Louis : K.Mack 1

3 Jacksonville : S.Watkins 5

4 Cleveland : M.Evans 1

5 Oakland : A.Donald

6 Atlanta : G.Robinson

7 Tampa Bay : J.Manziel

8 Minnesota : A.Barr 10+ 5

9 Buffalo : J.Matthews

10 Detroit : H.Clinton-Dix

11 Tennessee : T.Bridgewater

12 NY Giants : E.Ebron 2

13 St Louis : T.Lewan 2

14 Chicago : CJ.Mosley 1

15 Pittsburgh : D.Dennard

16 Dallas : Z.Martin 10+5

17 Baltimore : C.Pryor 5

18 NY Jets : J.Gilbert

19 Cleveland : D.Carr

20 Arizona : B.Bortles

21 Carolina : O.Beckham

22 Philadelphia : B.Cooks 5

23 San Francisco : K.Fuller

24 Cincinnati : J.Verrett 5

25 San Diego : L.Nix

26 Miami: C.Kouandjio

27 New Orleans : R.Shazier

28 Green Bay : R.Hageman

29 New England : T.Jernigan

30 Kansas City: X.Sua Filo

31 Houston : AJ.McCarron


32 Seattle : D.Ford

1st trade at #19
time : 3h37

Tital Points : 72 ponts
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7949
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderAce wrote:

Since the last three cut off...

30. Louis Nix III
31. Xavier Su'a-Fil
32. Joel Bitonio
Wow, you nailed the Bears pick. I don't think I have seen anyone else who did. Fuller seems to be slotted mostly in the 22-24 area around here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group