Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Early Mock Draft - Updated 2 Rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You keep this up and slide me Grasu in the 3rd and I'm gonna have to hump your leg.
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Mock Draft - Updated 2 Rounds Reply with quote

JM95 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:

Round One:
4. Cleveland Browns | Amari Cooper, PC Alabama

- Based on Farmer and Pettine's previous comments I doubt we take a WR this high, I know we SHOULD look at taking a WR early in the draft but it doesn't seem like the current staff value them highly especially when there is better value players available. I wouldn't be surprised if we went with Brandon Schreff OT here depending on how Mitchell Schwartz does this year, would allow us to move Schwartz inside and Schreff to RT upgrading an already good OL.
However without sounding big headed we dont have many 'early' needs; WR but our FO don't seem to value them, ILB but unless its Ray Lewis 2.0 you don't take them at 4, S but once again you don't take them at 4 and possibly QB depending on how Manziel does. RB, DE, DL are all luxury picks we could afford to have if we wanted.
Based on your rankings Carl Davis DL Iowa might be a potential luxury pick, Rubin probably won't be here next season unless he takes a smaller contract and we currently have some really good depth role players but I would rather keep them as the very good role players they are than force them to start. Also Maybe Shawn Oakman would be able to play a similar role to Mario Williams in Buffalo as the jumbo LB/DE, depending on how Pettine wants to use his rushers however I am unsure whether Oakman is worth the #4 pick. I wouldn't mind Gregory either in the first but not at #4. Really you could go anyone here but after hearing Farmer's comments i find it hard to believe that we'd go WR, P or K at this spot.

6. Cleveland Browns from Buffalo Bills | Todd Gurley, RB Georgia

I really like this pick, he would give us a dominant running attack (on paper). Fills a need to improve on offense.

36. Cleveland Browns | Noah Spence, Edge Ohio State

Here I think Denzel Perryman LB, Cody Prewitt S are better picks. I don't see Noah Spence being as capable of being the 'jumbo' LB that Pettine used in Buffalo, although it does depend on how Pettine uses our pass rushers this year but we have Sheard and Mingo who are above average starters at that spot, whereas we will need to phase out both Dansby and Whitner eventually with either Perryman Or Prewitt.

I'm gonna puke if we keep drafting offensive linemen high. O-linemen are like a Cleveland fan fettish addiction. I also hate drafting a RB that high.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can dig that Cardinals draft

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders will have some defensive line if this were to happen. A defensive line of Tuck, Williams, Sims, and Woodley with Hodges and Mack playing ends in nickel would be one of the NFL's best pass rushes.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCarthy doesn't make a ton of sense there in the first at the 14th pick. Hundley or Gregory make more sense, not a NT in a Tampa 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gordon to GB in the second round is a surprising pick, but him and Lacy would be a truly scary RB duo.

No LB to GB makes me sad though.
Zithers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelvi and greene reunite? eh.

not sure i'm into the scherff pick. iowa linemen make me nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see the Lions snag a CB that isn't awful, but solid Lions mock. I can't be too critical right now. Nice job.
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta think if CLE is picking top 5 again that Manziel would've already busted hard (as he is destined to do) and they'd be looking at QB. Also doubt they'd look at RB in the top 6 with Tate signed to a three year deal and having taken West (who they love and who looks good so far in TC) in the 3rd. Also, what is a PC (Amari Cooper)?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Gotta think if CLE is picking top 5 again that Manziel would've already busted hard (as he is destined to do) and they'd be looking at QB. Also doubt they'd look at RB in the top 6 with Tate signed to a three year deal and having taken West (who they love and who looks good so far in TC) in the 3rd. Also, what is a PC (Amari Cooper)?

pass catcher - te/wrs

#JDI
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eagles lack of pre-season pass rush makes me lean to that being the biggest need again next year.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First round's great, I love the value of Collins in the 2nd and it looks as though we could be searching for a guard next year

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
8. Dallas Cowboys | Shaq Thompson, LB Washington
9. Carolina Panthers | Brandon Schreff, OT Iowa
10. Miami Dolphins | Carl Davis, DL Iowa

Dallas picking #8 is horrible. We are going to be much worse than that. Laughing Outstanding pick nonetheless. Love Thompson's game...but, seeing Scherff sitting there is so tempting. Smith - Leary - Frederick - Martin - Scherff....that is a killer OL for next 8-10 years.

Speaking of Scherff...you think he sticks at OT or moves inside? I think there is a very good chance he moves inside. Think he will end up being projected much like Zach Martin.

Also, I think you're spot on with Davis. I believe he has Top 10 potential.

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
Quote:
8. Dallas Cowboys | Shaq Thompson, LB Washington
9. Carolina Panthers | Brandon Schreff, OT Iowa
10. Miami Dolphins | Carl Davis, DL Iowa

Dallas picking #8 is horrible. We are going to be much worse than that. Laughing Outstanding pick nonetheless. Love Thompson's game...but, seeing Scherff sitting there is so tempting. Smith - Leary - Frederick - Martin - Scherff....that is a killer OL for next 8-10 years.

Speaking of Scherff...you think he sticks at OT or moves inside? I think there is a very good chance he moves inside. Think he will end up being projected much like Zach Martin.

Also, I think you're spot on with Davis. I believe he has Top 10 potential.

if schreff's arms, which is always the issue with iowa ots check out, he'll be a dominate swing tackle, better rt/og then lt but will be a very good lt regardless

the nfl scouts i talked to in iowa city last year all love carl and think he's richard seymour - i think he'll go 15-25 rather than top-10 but he's a top-10 talent and will grade/test out as the best dt in the draft

#JDI
BigG13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Locker doesn't pan out for Tennessee I love the Mariota pick.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: