Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TIRT v10: Little Brothers Update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:

With that said, does anybody expect Mike Glennon to be a successful starter in Chicago?

I don't. Jay Cutler was the best QB in Bears history in all statistical categories, aside from wins. Fun fact: Cutler has the most TD passes at Soldier Field. The second most belongs to Brett Favre. I haven't seen good management from the Bears to give me any inkling that they will do better.

It depends what you mean by successful I guess. I don't think he will light the world on fire and set passing record but I think you can build a team around him and "win". I don't fear him but I think he can provide consistent slightly above average play. I'll guess he's going to have a passer rating in the high 80s over the next couple years and be much less of a rollercoaster ride than they've had there with Cutler. I don't think he'll elevate the team solely on his play but I don't think he will hold them back either.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
CWood21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
I also think you just need to bash your rivals to make yourself feel good and tell yourself how great your team is. I don't care to make this post all about you though. It's just hard to take you very seriously is all.

Being critical of other team's decisions isn't bashing. We had a very healthy discussion about the consequences both positive and negative regarding similar moves that both the Vikings and Falcons made, and there's literally NOTHING that is against forum rules or even in bad taste.

Now, your post on the other hand...

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
CWood21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

packfanfb wrote:
Anyone else already tired of seeing a new article every day about how Lang chose between Seattle and Detroit? My God, the Press Gazette came out with another one today.

If money was the major factor, sure it makes sense. Seattle and Detroit were apparently offering similar money, but the chance to go home seems to be what won Lang over.

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol at somebody thinking I was bashing rival teams. I bash any team that takes a receiver higher than 24-ish, especially those that do it repeatedly. It just so happens each team in the division has done it.
wgbeethree

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
packfanfb wrote:
Anyone else already tired of seeing a new article every day about how Lang chose between Seattle and Detroit? My God, the Press Gazette came out with another one today.

If money was the major factor, sure it makes sense. Seattle and Detroit were apparently offering similar money, but the chance to go home seems to be what won Lang over.

Combine that with the guaranteed money on his deal and it was a no brainer for Lang. I read he got 66% of his salary guaranteed while the highest % for any other not rookie multiple year contract is 52%.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
gopackgo247

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Marquette any good?..
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanedorf wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:

I also think you just need to bash your rivals to make yourself feel good and tell yourself how great your team is. I don't care to make this post all about you though. It's just hard to take you very seriously is all.

Nobody takes me seriously and that's fine by me, I'm just another schmoe on a message board. Didn't you get the memo ?

I'm feeling extra magnanimous today so I will give you a free peek under the Green & Gold tent:
Its really a blast being a fan of the 13 Time World Champions Very Happy

Same. I'm not any important person on this site.

Someday I'd like to see the purple and gold stop tripping over their own 2 feet and finally win something!

Minnesota Vikings 2016 Preseason Division Champs!
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:

I also think you just need to bash your rivals to make yourself feel good and tell yourself

Cheesecurds Update Thread proves this is true.
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:

Someday I'd like to see the purple and gold stop tripping over their own 2 feet and finally win something!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40
Page 40 of 40

Jump to: