Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Marvel/Netflix Defenders series: The Defenders S1- August 18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm liking it. Don't care about other people's opinions. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id probably have the show either 3rd or 4th of all the Marvel Netflix shows so far

1.Daredevil 2(8.5/10)
2.Jessica Jones(8/10)
3/4.Daredevil(7/10)
3/4.Iron Fist(7/10)
5.Luke Cage(2/10)

I liked the side characters in Iron Fist better than the other shows. Foggy/Karen, Trish/Drug addict dude, and Misty and whoever else you want to add from Luke Cage werent as interesting at Colleen/Ward/etc.

#JDI
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colleen wing is the only character worthwhile in this show. Danny is a loser than cant eve use his own powers.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claire temple gets worse every episode. She is the worst part of this show hands down. 9 episodes in and I'm so sick of her meddling.

Red Sox, Pistons, Tar Heels Basketball, Crimson Tide Football, Bruins Hockey, Tottenham Hotspur
*Adopt a Sox: Andrew Benintendi*
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
Claire temple gets worse every episode. She is the worst part of this show hands down. 9 episodes in and I'm so sick of her meddling.
But killing anyone ever is the worst thing you can do in the world. She bitches about how dangerous the hand is and then is just like "oh hey, don't kill the person in charge".

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
But killing anyone ever is the worst thing you can do in the world. She bitches about how dangerous the hand is and then is just like "oh hey, don't kill the person in charge".

Her constant whining. "I wish I didn't go to China with you two." "That idea is stupid." Bish get off the show. I agree with an earlier point that she is wasted if she isn't even going to mention DD to Danny.

Red Sox, Pistons, Tar Heels Basketball, Crimson Tide Football, Bruins Hockey, Tottenham Hotspur
Forge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't finished the show yet, but very underwhelmed with Iron Fist. Probably my least favorite, thus far. Danny really just kills the show for me as he's by far my least favorite of the title characters. I'm just having a really tough time finding anything about him (or his 'superhero' interesting). I do like Ward, as I think his overall character development has been interesting to watch, but the rest are sort of meh...there's some interesting things, but nothing that really gets me excited so far.

The fighting doesn't bother me at all. Some of the Iron Fist stuff is a little corny, I think, but the only time I was just like, dear god that is awful was the jump over the car in episode one or two. It just looked atrocious Laughing

I will say that there is a giant gap between my love of the Daredevil seasons and the rest of the shows.

Stupid NFL coaches and their need to reach for quarterbacks....
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:

But hey if you meet her, she'll wanna know your whole life story and act like she's in the thick of everything.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:

But hey if you meet her, she'll wanna know your whole life story and act like she's in the thick of everything.
And condescendingly tell you're wrong about EVERYTHING.

I'm on episode 10 (I think) and it's starting to get pretty good. Although I can definitely see how Danny's character holds the show back for people. Also, Luke Cage's shirt should be like six times too large for Danny.

This whole "killing the head of an evil organization is murder" thing is why the Punisher is so much more relatable. It just comes across as so preachy and naive.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Sacrifice is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice.
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished the series today, wasn't a huge fan. By far my least favorite Marvel Netflix show. Still enjoyed it, but it just wasn't on the level of the other shows. The writing was so poor, Finn Jones got the Anakin treatment. He tried to do a good job, but some of his dialog just made me cringe. The story was kind of all over the place too. I am eager to see if The Defenders can salvage the character of Iron Fist.

I did like the Ward arc, I hated him in the beginning but grew to like him by the end of the series. Colleen Wing was by far the best character to come out of this show. Jessica Henwick did a fantastic job. She might be my favorite side character now.
Athelite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye I am not very far into it but I am liking it okay. It is not anywhere near as bad as people are making it out to be. The standard has been set waaaaay too high. I got half way through luke cage and quit cause it was boring af. JJ was the best so far IMO. I don't have much faith in the defenders honestly...

^mike23md props
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Ward Meachump or whatever his name is, can't act worth a crap. This is an ok show nothing spectacular I'm only 3 episodes in and it's ok. I need to try Jessica Jones again. Luke Cage I guess I don't need to try that at all as someone just gave it a 2/10
Knowledge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Yo Ward Meachump or whatever his name is, can't act worth a crap. This is an ok show nothing spectacular I'm only 3 episodes in and it's ok. I need to try Jessica Jones again. Luke Cage I guess I don't need to try that at all as someone just gave it a 2/10

Cage is much more enjoyable than Jessica Jones.....JJ is #4 out of the Defenders IMO
Ambrose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:

Keep watching. Ward is great.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ambrose wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:

Keep watching. Ward is great.

Yeah Ward ended up surprising me with how well he did and his arc. I agree with most that this needed to be better but also feel it's nowhere near as bad as RT stated. Night Nurse worst part of this show.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 51 of 53

Jump to: