Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Your Favorite Prospects at #13 overall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selkiesxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Your Favorite Prospects at #13 overall Reply with quote

This board is DEAD when it comes to prospect talk. Arizona is a team I'm very curious about in terms of what they do. Pick #13 seems, to me - to be a very important pick for the Cardinals future.

I imagine you guys could take a WR like Mike Williams or Corey Davis, a CB like Gareon Conley or Marlon Humphrey or even a safety or quarterback.

Who do you wanna see as the pick? I'm writing up a mock draft and I'm really struggling with the pick. Mike Williams is available, but I almost feel like I want to give you guys a CB like Marlon Humphrey since it seems like that's the spot that lacks depth the most. If Pat Peterson went down, I mean you're starting Brandon Williams and... Justin Bethel?

Anyway, tell me what you guys think. Smile

@michaelsbodam (Twitter)
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marshon Lattimore would be my dream pick, but there's zero chance he falls. We are definitely looking at a DB in the first two rounds though. Thankfully this draft is very deep with DB talent. I wouldn't be shocked if we went QB, I think it would be Mahommes. Corey Davis and Mike Williams are possibilities but I think that, that would mean the board did not fall our way

#JDI
Cards_FTW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a QB the staff believes in is there I'd have to imagine that is the pick. Whether its Mahomes, Trubinsky, Kizer, or even Watson(highly doubt it) I don't know, but QB is #1 priority. If our staff believes the issues are fixable with Kizer I do believe his skill-set fits us very well, and we've got a year to sit him. If we wait till 45 for a QB we're looking at Davis Webb and a bunch of guys as likely to succeed as Lindley/Skelton were.

I'm fine with either of the 2 big WRs. Not as big on DBs now with Jones injury and Tabor's 4.7. I don't believe Foster is a Kuechly-level talent so I don't have an ILB in play at 13. If Johnathan Allen falls that far he interests me. Could live with Forrest Lamp or even Cam Robinson as a G. Hard to justify OJ Howard after giving Gresham all that coin and barely utilizing TEs. Maybe a trade-down but can't think who someone would be trading up for.

I'm hoping to come out of the first 2 days with a QB and a WR. Ideally that would be Davis + Kizer with us sacrificing picks to move back up for Kizer(we are set to have some good 2018 compensatory picks). If its Mahomes/Kizer/Trubinsky with a Smith-Schuster or something I wouldn't be upset.

Thje GM/Coach jobs are on the line with who they pick at QB, and for me I can't accept the "wait for next year" approach. I'd hate to be in their situation but at the same time I wouldn't have passed on Bridgewater/Carr for Bucannon.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could definitely see Reuben Foster too, but with the addition of Dansby, I think we plan on putting ILB off for another offseason

Honestly every time I see OJ Howard to me I just get upset because the Cardinals don't use tight ends and we just overpaid Gresham. Why in hell would we add other player to that mess?

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: