Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dallas forum round 2 Mock Draft
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
muncy54


Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Posts: 1253
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Dallas forum round 2 Mock Draft Reply with quote

Wanted help get this choice started

I made a list of players just to see who everyone likes in no particular order

Corner
Jordan Lewis Michigan CB
Teez Tabor CB Florida
Quincy Wilson CB Florida
Sidney Jones CB Washington
Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

Safety
Josh Jones S NC State
Marcus Williams S Utah
Justin Evans S Texas A&M
Marcus Maye S Florida
Desmond King S Iowa
Eddie Jackson S Alabama

30 visits offensive guy
JU Ju Smith WR USC
_________________


Last edited by muncy54 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 8213
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Marcus Williams or Fabian Moreau, in that order
_________________


^El Ramster

Cicero wrote:
You're the Tony Romo we never deserved.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8290
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Dallas forum round 2 Mock Draft Reply with quote

muncy54 wrote:
Wanted help get this choice started

I made a list of players just to see who everyone likes in no particular order

Corner
Jordan Lewis Michigan CB
Teez Tabor CB Florida
Quincy Wilson CB Florida
Sidney Jones CB Washington
Akhello Witherspoon CB Colorado
Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

Safety
Josh Jones S NC State
Marcus Williams S Utah
Justin Evans S Texas A&M
Marcus Maye S Florida
Desmond King S Iowa
Eddie Jackson S Alabama

30 visits offensive guys
JU Ju Smith WR USC
Curtis Samuel RB/WR Ohio State


I believe Witherspoon is already gone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8290
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Fabian Moreau and Josh Jones.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4682
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Dallas forum round 2 Mock Draft Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
muncy54 wrote:
Wanted help get this choice started

I made a list of players just to see who everyone likes in no particular order

Corner
Jordan Lewis Michigan CB
Teez Tabor CB Florida
Quincy Wilson CB Florida
Sidney Jones CB Washington
Akhello Witherspoon CB Colorado
Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

Safety
Josh Jones S NC State
Marcus Williams S Utah
Justin Evans S Texas A&M
Marcus Maye S Florida
Desmond King S Iowa
Eddie Jackson S Alabama

30 visits offensive guys
JU Ju Smith WR USC
Curtis Samuel RB/WR Ohio State


I believe Witherspoon is already gone.


so is Curtis Samuel..
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muncy54


Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Posts: 1253
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Dallas forum round 2 Mock Draft Reply with quote

resilient wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
muncy54 wrote:
Wanted help get this choice started

I made a list of players just to see who everyone likes in no particular order

Corner
Jordan Lewis Michigan CB
Teez Tabor CB Florida
Quincy Wilson CB Florida
Sidney Jones CB Washington
Akhello Witherspoon CB Colorado
Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

Safety
Josh Jones S NC State
Marcus Williams S Utah
Justin Evans S Texas A&M
Marcus Maye S Florida
Desmond King S Iowa
Eddie Jackson S Alabama

30 visits offensive guys
JU Ju Smith WR USC
Curtis Samuel RB/WR Ohio State


I believe Witherspoon is already gone.


so is Curtis Samuel..

Yep both have now been taken so we can omit them
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4682
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would like to add, Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama, Demarcus Walker, DE, Florida State ,Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova, Jake Butt, TE, Michigan, Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State, Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland, Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8290
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

resilient wrote:
would like to add, Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama, Demarcus Walker, DE, Florida State ,Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova, Jake Butt, TE, Michigan, Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State, Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland, Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington


Gone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4682
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
resilient wrote:
would like to add, Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama, Demarcus Walker, DE, Florida State ,Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova, Jake Butt, TE, Michigan, Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State, Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland, Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington


Gone.


Very Happy Damn I need glasses.
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 28316
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desmond King is an easy answer here. He would make a tremendous SS for us in our system & would be an immediate day 1 Starter.

King and Jones would be a dynamic S duo for a decade.

Plus, King (like Jones) is versatile - and we know how much that is coveted in our system.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4682
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like in no order;

Quincy Wilson CB Florida

Fabian Moreau CB UCLA

Josh Jones S NC State

Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland (he's a freak talent IMO)

JU Ju Smith WR USC

Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova

Demarcus Walker, DE, Florida
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
resilient


Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 4682
Location: where old school ballers go to die
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[omitt
_________________
it's not the SKILL of a man, but the WILL of a man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8290
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BPA according to CBS.com

#42 Carl Lawson DE
#46 Quincy Wilson CB
#49 Adam Shaeen TE
#50 Marcus Willims S
#52 Tim Williams DE
#55 Chris Godwin WR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 8290
Location: Not a fan of Linehan.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawson in tremendous value here, but we just got Watt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
muncy54


Joined: 09 Feb 2009
Posts: 1253
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No love for Tabor? Slow but good tape
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group