Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

pro wrestling xxvii: superstar shakedown
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Impact roster seems to be about as big as the WCW one got. Laughing

Alot of size signings. Rate theyre going, Roman Reigns would be in their X Division. Can think of 5 the past couple weeks that are over 6'6. Then guys like Mangus and Masters that are in the 6'4 range.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazzy Steve is done with Impact.
Would like to see him on 205 live.
But would love to see him working solo on LU. That character would be insane there.

Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can see the US title being elevated since Orton/Jinder is clearly filler. Feel like they'll do Styles/Orton at Summerslam and then have AJ retain until Mania.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Crazzy Steve is done with Impact.
Would like to see him on 205 live.
But would love to see him working solo on LU. That character would be insane there.

Crazzy Steve is officially WWE now.

Pair him with Bliss and have a Joker/Harley type couple. Laughing

Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they quietly dropped the WWE title from the house of horrors match. What a joke that rilvary that they spent a lot of high profile pay per views building.

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
DawgX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
So they quietly dropped the WWE title from the house of horrors match. What a joke that rilvary that they spent a lot of high profile pay per views building.

Really? That's dumb. We all knew Orton would retain anyway.

O'Doyle Rules

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather Seth just stick with pedigree.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bout as bad a Raw as Ive ever seen.

Thought Balor would of turned on the guy that injured him and called him names for a month to side with his Bullet Club buddies.

The foot and a half fall Kalisto took was sad. Stroman this time on the mic, even sadder. Entire opening segment, and end segment, even sadder.

Good thing is that SD is less than 24 hours away.

jfinley88

Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just watched a couple episodes of lucha underground for the first time & was thoroughly entertained.

a nice man that goes under the alias Jaguarfan made this for me
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
just watched a couple episodes of lucha underground for the first time & was thoroughly entertained.

Ive been enjoying it since I got that channel. Got 2 episodes left I believe and Im all caught up. Might just be one, the "Gift of the Gods" tournament. Not sure if another is in front of it, last one I saw was Chavo vs Rey in a loser leaves LU match.

Monty the Moth trips me out. lol

The Gnat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:

I approve of it, I doubt that Wyatt will win, but there is a chance that Wyatt will win as compared to before.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnat wrote:
Pastor Dillon wrote:

I approve of it, I doubt that Wyatt will win, but there is a chance that Wyatt will win as compared to before.

Yeah, it does increase Wyatt's chances of winning. But still, WWE seems determined to never let him win a big match to end a feud.

billzz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO.

Bayley legitimately cut the worst promo of all time last night, the Creative team had to call an audible and send THE BOSS Sasha Banks out there to save her!

forget the normal "Bayley's schtick is always the same" she sounded like she had marbles in her mouth, and just had her wisdom teeth taken out. she need a manager.
- Diaz III at 155 for lightweight belt.

Claim a MLB player- Aaron Judge NYY Noah Syndergaard NYM
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

Ive been enjoying it since I got that channel. Got 2 episodes left I believe and Im all caught up. Might just be one, the "Gift of the Gods" tournament. Not sure if another is in front of it, last one I saw was Chavo vs Rey in a loser leaves LU match.

Monty the Moth trips me out. lol

Marty. And he was actually on the second-to-last season of Tough Enough - the same one Ivelisse and M-Dogg (Son of Havoc) were on (I'm pretty sure they were his advocates for LU - along with Chris DeJoseph - who I believe was a producer on that same TE as well as used to be a WWE writer/producer - and is now one of the main guys for LU).

They've actually found themselves a nice little feeder system picking up the guys who train at the Development Center and get released, but still have some utility even if it's not WWE utility. Vibora (the Luchasaurus) is the same guy who was in FCW the same time as Corey Graves, Rollins, and EC3 were (he was actually Graves tag partner for a spell). Obviously Jeremiah Crane is the former Solomon Crowe. And even Catrina is a former NXT (when they were doing it as a reality/competition show) member: Maxine (Derek Bateman/EC3's on-screen girlfriend).

It's arguably the best-crafted (top-to-bottom in terms of writing, production value, and in-ring performance) domestic wrestling TV show out there right now (ever since regular NXT episodes have dipped of late).

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billzz wrote:
LMFAO.

Bayley legitimately cut the worst promo of all time last night, the Creative team had to call an audible and send THE BOSS Sasha Banks out there to save her!

forget the normal "Bayley's schtick is always the same" she sounded like she had marbles in her mouth, and just had her wisdom teeth taken out. she need a manager.

I can't quite tell if the issue is that they're scripting her too much and she's struggling to remember all of what they give her or they're not scripting her enough and she's just really not good at improvising (that said, Alexa is quickly getting up there with Miz in terms of ability to improvise mid-promo and do it extremely well).

I don't think they're making as much stink about it because they feel like it fits her character (the every-girl/the fan who obviously shouldn't be as good at promos, and who would look suspect cutting a Ric Flair-esque promo on someone). That said, it's definitely stilted and she's seemed to really stagnate in her promos ever since Dusty died.

Bayley is someone they really need to do another of those sitdown interviews with Graves to help her establish her character and find her voice better. But ultimately, I think a lot of this is them reaping the results of the poorly-planned decision to put the belt on her too early - rather than really establishing her as the underdog title-chaser who finally got her payoff - and ultimately (though my feeling is this could have been Vince arguing to push her quicker so that he had someone to fill the void with the kids left by Cena going more and more part-time) ended up sacrificing what could have been a female Daniel Bryan for a Rey Mysterio-ish title reign.

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: