Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets 2017 Schedule Released (BYE 11)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bobby816

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can lose as many as 14 games with poor QB play. With good QB play we could win 8 plus maybe. With a QB like Hack potentially starting some games if not all, there's a big question mark there. That's what makes ourbteam so hard to judge.
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said 6-7 wins max lol

But I knew y'all would jump on that post

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?

NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we aren't winning more than 8 games with Aaron Rodgers with this team and this schedule. there is nothing hard about judging this team. as it stands we are not better than a single team on that schedule.

great year for hack to start and see what happens even he sucks. we let sanchez do it and we had a championship caliber team around him. even if we get lucky we aren't winning 6 games. play the rookies, develop and if we finish top 3 odds are we have the best QB prospect we may have ever had.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
ISurvivedKotite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby8787 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
I see 6-7 wins max. That is brutal

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

That's 4 I think we get easily.

Maybe Chargers, Chiefs, Saints, Bucs, Panthers. We might get 2 or 3 of those.
I think we're anywhere from 2-14 to 5-11

Yeah I agree 100%.
doumeyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

Lol that might be optimistic. On paper we don't have any unit that's outstanding with our D Line the only one to have proven to be above average. On the other hand the Browns and Jags have both improved. Browns' Oline will be top 5, while Jags defense is strong at every level. Those games won't be easy at all. Beating a healthy Dolphins will also be difficult. Gase's first year impressed me as he turned Tannenhill into a real QB.

Unless we hit with 3-4 stars in the draft and our 2nd and 3rd year guys show big improvement, we might be in for another 4-5 win season.

With the Offensive the they way it is now how are we going to get 4 or 5 wins. Why are people scared to talk about the Jet current offensive the way it is at this very moment. We got a QB who is 39 years old, & he stunk when he was 29 years old. I just wish somebody on this board had the guts to talk about our lousy offensive. All they want to talk about is drafting defensive players.

I don't think we are a worse team than we were last season. I felt like removing the vets is a positive, they were the ones who gave up on us. Just from young guys fighting should at least translate to competitive football.

All I am asking for is just one offensive star either LF, Cook, or Howard, then they can draft as many defensive players as they want. I new star on offensive would be a huge help. That is why I like the proposed trade with the Browns, we trade our 6th pick and we get the #12, & 33. Lets hope that trade just isn't a lot of BS.
Bianconero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

Lol that might be optimistic. On paper we don't have any unit that's outstanding with our D Line the only one to have proven to be above average. On the other hand the Browns and Jags have both improved. Browns' Oline will be top 5, while Jags defense is strong at every level. Those games won't be easy at all. Beating a healthy Dolphins will also be difficult. Gase's first year impressed me as he turned Tannenhill into a real QB.

Unless we hit with 3-4 stars in the draft and our 2nd and 3rd year guys show big improvement, we might be in for another 4-5 win season.

With the Offensive the they way it is now how are we going to get 4 or 5 wins. Why are people scared to talk about the Jet current offensive the way it is at this very moment. We got a QB who is 39 years old, & he stunk when he was 29 years old. I just wish somebody on this board had the guts to talk about our lousy offensive. All they want to talk about is drafting defensive players.
People aren't "scared" to talk about offense

We shouldn't draft offense for the hell of it. We are a very bad football team and need game/team-changing players and there are simply more defensive ones available this year than offensive ones

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

We shouldn't draft offense for the hell of it. We are a very bad football team and need game/team-changing players and there are simply more defensive ones available this year than offensive ones

I guess LF, Cook, & Howard aren't and good, is that what you are trying to tell me.
Mr.O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

I guess LF, Cook, & Howard aren't and good, is that what you are trying to tell me.
RB's aren't worth top 10 picks, but Fournette is good probably won't make it there but won't be worth the impact for us, Cook has big off the field problems and has injury concerns with his shoulder, Howard is an interesting case but you can't blame a team for refusing to take a TE at 6

Props El Ramster on the sig
doumeyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.O wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

RB's aren't worth top 10 picks, but Fournette is good probably won't make it there but won't be worth the impact for us, Cook has big off the field problems and has injury concerns with his shoulder, Howard is an interesting case but you can't blame a team for refusing to take a TE at 6

Mr. O I live in florida, and the kid has no problems. There has been very little said down hear about his shoulder, I really don't know if he has shoulder problems or not. Look over the pass many years, how
important has been a top TE, they have become game changers, Gronk, Gates, Olsen, Witten, Gonzalez. So please don't tell me any of these are not worth a top 10 pick
Rockice_8

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolute ceiling is 6 if the stars align. Worst case scenario is 1, we can't go DET Lions and get blanked can we. Give me somewhere in the middle I'll say 3.

We always steal one from MIA no matter how bad one team is.
We'll sneak away with one from SD/JAC/CLE
And the 3rd will be a shocker we shouldn't win like CAR/TB

Props to Mack on the sig
Mr.O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

Mr. O I live in florida, and the kid has no problems. There has been very little said down hear about his shoulder, I really don't know if he has shoulder problems or not. Look over the pass many years, how
important has been a top TE, they have become game changers, Gronk, Gates, Olsen, Witten, Gonzalez. So please don't tell me any of these are not worth a top 10 pick

It comes down to scheme and if they believe he can be a Gronk/Kelce caliber TE or he is a Vernon Davis type TE. I live in NY and Cooks Shoulder is a long term concern and he has background problem's

doumeyer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.O wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

It comes down to scheme and if they believe he can be a Gronk/Kelce caliber TE or he is a Vernon Davis type TE. I live in NY and Cooks Shoulder is a long term concern and he has background problem's

If Cook had off field problems let hear about them.
Rich51

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ something I found with a quick look. Bottom touch s on injury and arrest
https://www.fanragsports.com/nfl/injury-off-field-subpar-athletic-testing-tarnish-dalvin-cooks-stock/
Mr.O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Rich51 wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:

Split Dolphins
Split Bills
Browns
Jags

If Cook had off field problems let hear about them.
mistreatment of animals and a battery charge

jimbo1904

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boobs....

I just needed to lighten the mood. ^^ you 2 are killing me

Mac will go BPA with our scheme in mind. If that's Adams or LF... They know 10000x more than uson this thread. They have scouts, watch film, talk with coaches, have 1-1 interviews..
The minute you think you know more than a multi million dollar empire is the moment I don't take you serious anymore.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: