Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Miscellaneous news thread V 5.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkobow05

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breesus mode wrote:
Koresh should have burned the rest of Waco to the ground tbh
FTFY

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
cp0k2 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
KC=SB 42 wrote:
Honestly has there been ANY repercussions for Baylor yet so far? This is so sickening.
#programheadedintherightdirection
#positiveculture
You forgot one.

#cab
Not what I was referencing. Laughing
lol beautiful

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Breesus mode wrote:
Koresh should have burned the rest of Waco to the ground tbh
FTFY

Point still stands, they shoulda finished the job.

catcheryea wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
you missed a crying jordan in the middle of your sig man.
you missed a bowl game at the end of your season
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19453648/baylor-bears-address-sexual-assault-scandal-one-year-later-problems-persist

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19465768/lessons-college-football-coaches-programs-learned-art-briles-baylor-bears-scandal

First articles I've seen on Baylor on ESPN's front page in months, they are, essentially, puff pieces for how they are now "doing things the right way".

Yeah, Baylor has learned and will learn, nothing. The whole narrative has become "blame Briles and Starr and nobody and nothing else, everything else is fine". This paragraph, in the first article, really sticks with me.

Quote:
"The conversations I'm having," Rhule said, "are about risky behaviors like group sex and sharing partners. I can't impose morality on people, but I can talk about what I believe. But more importantly, this is what's acceptable and this is what's not. This is what's going to get you in trouble and this is what the reality of the law is."

That's your takeaway? Having a "frank discussion" with players about this? Conversations? How about "don't rape women"?

Nasty. Place is nasty. Burn it down.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
mm6492

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19453648/baylor-bears-address-sexual-assault-scandal-one-year-later-problems-persist

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19465768/lessons-college-football-coaches-programs-learned-art-briles-baylor-bears-scandal

First articles I've seen on Baylor on ESPN's front page in months, they are, essentially, puff pieces for how they are now "doing things the right way".

Yeah, Baylor has learned and will learn, nothing. The whole narrative has become "blame Briles and Starr and nobody and nothing else, everything else is fine". This paragraph, in the first article, really sticks with me.

Quote:
"The conversations I'm having," Rhule said, "are about risky behaviors like group sex and sharing partners. I can't impose morality on people, but I can talk about what I believe. But more importantly, this is what's acceptable and this is what's not. This is what's going to get you in trouble and this is what the reality of the law is."

That's your takeaway? Having a "frank discussion" with players about this? Conversations? How about "don't rape women"?

Rhule is in a tough place down there and I'd have to hear the whole conversation around that quote. But I generally agree with you.

Amazing how this story has kind of just slid by w/o much coverage.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So our top WR is in trouble on drug charges.

Apparently Tyjon Lindsay is now practically guaranteed to get early playing time.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:

Quote:

It sounds like that's exactly what he's telling the players. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former Penn State President Graham Spanier gets two months in jail and two months house arrest.

Former Penn State Vice President Gary Schultz get two months in jail and four months house arrest.

Former Penn State AD Tim Curley gets three months in jail and four months house arrest. All of them also have to do 200 hours of community service.

What a joke of a punishment. Either actually punish them or do nothing, these sentences are absurd. Doesn't give me any hope that Baylor's degenerates will be held accountable eventually.
I back my talk up in person
Go play in traffic and tear both your acl's punk
KC=SB 42

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cp0k2 wrote:
Former Penn State President Graham Spanier gets two months in jail and two months house arrest.

Former Penn State Vice President Gary Schultz get two months in jail and four months house arrest.

Former Penn State AD Tim Curley gets three months in jail and four months house arrest. All of them also have to do 200 hours of community service.

What a joke of a punishment. Either actually punish them or do nothing, these sentences are absurd. Doesn't give me any hope that Baylor's degenerates will be held accountable eventually.

In the words of Little Finger of Game of Thrones.

There is no justice in this world, unless we make it.

Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snyder is scum.

http://deadspin.com/bill-snyder-doubles-down-on-evil-refusal-to-allow-athle-1795745524

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Snyder is scum.

http://deadspin.com/bill-snyder-doubles-down-on-evil-refusal-to-allow-athle-1795745524
Another out of touch, old white dude...much like the party he belongs too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Snyder is scum.

Another out of touch, old white dude...much like the party he belongs too.

"Well if one guy can leave anybody can" well, yeah, they [inappropriate/removed] should be allowed too, these are, supposedly, amateur athletes, "students", not your [inappropriate/removed] slaves to make you rich.

Just further evidence that big name college sports are a joke when it comes to this. Everybody but the people actually making the money getting rich.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Bolt/MSU-football-players-officially-charged-in-sexual-assault-case-53051753

Well that's really, really gross. Here's to hoping for a ton of jail time.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
KC=SB 42

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Bolt/MSU-football-players-officially-charged-in-sexual-assault-case-53051753

Well that's really, really gross. Here's to hoping for a ton of jail time.

Either sexual assault cases are increasing due to people being scum bags or more girls are just coming forward causing more people to get caught/brought to light seems like you hear about so many more cases of it these days. Hopefully it is just due to more girls coming out about it

Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
MWil23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC=SB 42 wrote:

Either sexual assault cases are increasing due to people being scum bags or more girls are just coming forward causing more people to get caught/brought to light seems like you hear about so many more cases of it these days. Hopefully it is just due to more girls coming out about it

That and indisputable evidence on people's cell phones which wasn't the case 5+ years ago. 2 of those 3 taped it. Kind of hard to argue against that solid evidence.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 45 of 46

Jump to: