Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official MLB Gameday Thread V2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 39566
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
NewAge wrote:
You probably don't give up Soto or Kieboom either.


Honestly if I were the Nats, my top-5 are untouchable. Have Harper, try and pay for talent around him and hope you can win in the next few years till Hal pays him 11 billion dollars then retool around the kids with control.


Someone's going to have to convince Hal to spend that kind of money
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BrownieTheElf


Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 9564
Location: Edinboro, PA
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFalcon wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
GFalcon wrote:
between bluejays hurting freeman and the whole jose thing, can't wait to see us peg him tonight with a 100mph fastball


Or ya know you could root for the Braves to win 20-0 instead of intentionally throwing at someone, just a thought.


we can do both, its the blue jays

thanks


Youre literally... nevermind.

Thanks


tbh I would take you much more serious if your username wasn't equivalent to the 13th grade, i hope you didn't attend that garbage institution


But uses this grammar.


its a messaging board, why so serious?


When you make fun of someone's education you should at least make it look like you're not in middle school.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 17772
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
NewAge wrote:
You probably don't give up Soto or Kieboom either.


Honestly if I were the Nats, my top-5 are untouchable. Have Harper, try and pay for talent around him and hope you can win in the next few years till Hal pays him 11 billion dollars then retool around the kids with control.


The Nats aren't trading for anyone who will really make a difference then.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redsoxsuck05


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 9575
Location: LI
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
NewAge wrote:
You probably don't give up Soto or Kieboom either.


Honestly if I were the Nats, my top-5 are untouchable. Have Harper, try and pay for talent around him and hope you can win in the next few years till Hal pays him 11 billion dollars then retool around the kids with control.


The Nats aren't trading for anyone who will really make a difference then.


How can a win-now team not even consider dealing one of their top 5 guys? Laughing

In that case enjoy the yearly first round exits so you can maybe still do that when Harper leaves.
_________________



aceinthehouse wrote:
"I made this topic post because none of my crap comes true."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redsoxsuck05


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 9575
Location: LI
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would Pirates give us Cole/Watson for any combination of our prospects that doesn't include Gleyber?

Idk if a package around Frazier is good enough, bc he's our only other truly top 30ish prospect. We have a lot of backend top 100 guys tho
_________________



aceinthehouse wrote:
"I made this topic post because none of my crap comes true."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 17772
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Would Pirates give us Cole/Watson for any combination of our prospects that doesn't include Gleyber?

Idk if a package around Frazier is good enough, bc he's our only other truly top 30ish prospect. We have a lot of backend top 100 guys tho


I think a Frazier, Rutherford, Adams, and Sheffield package gets that done. I doubt the Pirates are looking to move Cole though. That basically says they are giving up and going back into rebuild mode.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redsoxsuck05


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 9575
Location: LI
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
redsoxsuck05 wrote:
Would Pirates give us Cole/Watson for any combination of our prospects that doesn't include Gleyber?

Idk if a package around Frazier is good enough, bc he's our only other truly top 30ish prospect. We have a lot of backend top 100 guys tho


I think a Frazier, Rutherford, Adams, and Sheffield package gets that done. I doubt the Pirates are looking to move Cole though. That basically says they are giving up and going back into rebuild mode.


It hurts to lose those guys, but the whole "accumulate young hitters and the pitching will solve itself" thing is easier said than done. We've accumulated enough hitters and need some controllable pitching ASAP. We can't just luck into an Arrieta coming from nowhere and pray that a prime Jon Lester reaches the market.
_________________



aceinthehouse wrote:
"I made this topic post because none of my crap comes true."


Last edited by redsoxsuck05 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redsoxsuck05


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 9575
Location: LI
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But there's def something about Rutherford where the Yanks will never trade him.
_________________



aceinthehouse wrote:
"I made this topic post because none of my crap comes true."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 17772
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

redsoxsuck05 wrote:
But there's def something about Rutherford where the Yanks will never trade him.


If they aren't trading Gleybar or Rutherford, their options drastically narrow.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 11370
Location: NY
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
redsoxsuck05 wrote:
But there's def something about Rutherford where the Yanks will never trade him.


If they aren't trading Gleybar or Rutherford, their options drastically narrow.


If Castro stays this hot. Maybe the Yankees trade Torres and go after a top 3B like maybe Donaldson or sign Manny instead of Harper lol
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18264
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
NewAge wrote:
You probably don't give up Soto or Kieboom either.


Honestly if I were the Nats, my top-5 are untouchable. Have Harper, try and pay for talent around him and hope you can win in the next few years till Hal pays him 11 billion dollars then retool around the kids with control.

I'd be open to moving Fedde if I were them.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 43550
Location: Htowntakever
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3B most likely to turn it around, Franco or Frazier?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DocHambone


Joined: 12 Sep 2016
Posts: 438
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Jose Berrios the best pitcher in baseball because hes great or is he terrible because of xFIP? Discuss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 43550
Location: Htowntakever
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still amazed Morton is hitting 96 on his fastball.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramssuperbowl99


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 34998
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DocHambone wrote:
Is Jose Berrios the best pitcher in baseball because hes great or is he terrible because of xFIP? Discuss.
We all hate Twins memes.

Discuss.
_________________

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 14 of 63

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group