Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

D82's 2018 FULL 7 Round Mock v.1.0.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed you have David Dawson getting drafted, which would be an absolute miracle for him. He never really played much at Michigan, he transferred to Iowa State this offseason, but he's already decided he's going to transfer from Iowa State and play somewhere else for his final season. He probably got there and realized he wasn't going to be able to start there either (Iowa State has an underrated OL). He'll have to transfer to somewhere even smaller to be guaranteed a starting job, and even then, he hasn't ever really showed much to think that he could be a draftable player.

Love the effort that you put into this though. Can't find a mock draft this good anywhere else at this point in the year.

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Just noticed you have David Dawson getting drafted, which would be an absolute miracle for him. He never really played much at Michigan, he transferred to Iowa State this offseason, but he's already decided he's going to transfer from Iowa State and play somewhere else for his final season. He probably got there and realized he wasn't going to be able to start there either (Iowa State has an underrated OL). He'll have to transfer to somewhere even smaller to be guaranteed a starting job, and even then, he hasn't ever really showed much to think that he could be a draftable player.

Love the effort that you put into this though. Can't find a mock draft this good anywhere else at this point in the year.

Yeah...trying to fill some of those later rounds with players was tough as nobody really has a list of all draftable players and their round projections out just yet. Laughing

^^^El Rammy
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13RgfxMu4CW0NKMZebZ88cgg7b7MlszjfzXxEeId7Y34/edit#gid=0

Here is my doc of '18 eligible prospects in case you need some more. Not in any kind of order as of yet. Laughing
Calvert28

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
chargerbuckeye wrote:
And the cowboys ain't winning the super bowl

I'm happy to know you can predict the future.

Dont just listen to him. He's just jealous of our success.

Only comments I have, is that I would have preferred Porter Justin at our pick.

And we should have gotten Allen Jr. at our 3rd. Kid's a legacy. We owe it to Larry. Very Happy
Moz, bad teams pick in the top 5.That's the way the draft works.
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One guy I would say is too high: RB Royce Freeman (who I like)
One guy I would say is too low: DE Clelin Ferrell
VikeManDan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
If we're drafting that high, its likely that Bradford bombed (would not be surprised) and Bridgewater is out for the year/comes back and is totally ineffective.

Give me a new QB then, please!

Blame your mod.

Super early and I appreciate the effort, QB may very well be an option. We have invested a lot in CB (Rhodes, Waynes, Alexander) so I'd be disappointed to see one drafted with our 1st, even if the intent is to have him play Safety.

Given the way the board fell I'd take the OT from Texas, Connor Williams, which would hopefully slide Reiff to the right side and make Remmers the backup OT. Again really impressive to have a 7 rounder this early, well done.

"My purpose will not be denied."
- Teddy Bridgewater 9/1/16
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guard definitely isn't a need for us. We've got too many guys that can start but won't. Even if/when Pamphile walks (Because guards make $8M+ per season, which we won't pay. And he's as versatile an olineman as they come; he's a more than serviceable RT and may get paid as one), we've got a bunch of guys to step in and play.

DT and OLB also aren't really needs. We've got three guys who can start at each position, and OLB isn't a need for anyone if you've got one, given how dominant nickel defense is.

RB is a position we might look for. We also need an OT or two.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: